Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Yahoo is trying to fuck with us

Anybody else notice the "little things" like ho Yahoo has become difficult to use?

Poor little pussies are scared of us. Hahahahaha!

Fucking pussies who have to rely on dirty tricks, since they KNOW they have no valid argument against Father Satan! 

May all of the kike agents die painfully.

Hail Father Satan!

Such as "[/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Anybody else notice the "little things" like ho Yahoo has become difficult to use?

Fucking pussies who have to rely on dirty tricks, since they KNOW they have no valid argument against Father Satan! 

Hail Father Satan!

I'm just a bit annoyed at their pathetic attempts to stop anyone from advancing. Little fucking cowards, they are.

Hail Father Satan!

---In [email protected], <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Such as "[/IMG]</var>

Hail Father Satan!

Little things such as what? Am i the only one not getting any errors? I am trying to be realistic here. 

---In [email protected], <no.state@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

I'm not getting any errors either now that I adapted to the change of the format.
Hail Satan!
On Oct 3, 2013, at 8:54 PM, <yc28@... wrote:
 Little things such as what? Am i the only one not getting any errors? I am trying to be realistic here. 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <no.state@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Rich-text format now it is easier than before. It is still there. You simply click the square in the rectangle and it shows everything. 

Such as "[/IMG]</var>

Hail Father Satan!

---In [email protected], <yc28@... wrote:

Rich-text format now it is easier than before. It is still there. You simply click the square in the rectangle and it shows everything. 

Such as "[/IMG]</var>

Hail Father Satan!

Tell me about... I think the problems are different to some people, for example, I don't even have the option to post a new topic. I can only respond to an existing post like this one..... :/

It's not just so much "errors in this group. It's a bunch of other "little things" I'm encountering.

Perhaps it's just me someone in yahoo is messing with.

That must be it.

I'm not getting any errors either now that I adapted to the change of the format.
Hail Satan!
On Oct 3, 2013, at 8:54 PM, <yc28@... wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <no.state@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

I can't even send a fuckin email anymore due to yahoo's fuck-ups.

Hell, I couldn't even send one to my sister, let alone anybody from the e-groups.

Sometimes it won't even let me post to here.

---In [email protected], <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

Tell me about... I think the problems are different to some people, for example, I don't even have the option to post a new topic. I can only respond to an existing post like this one..... :/

So is there another way we can communicate without the disruption? I have tried to  download information
from other sites and my browser crashes. What's up with that? I have a right to download what I want.

It's a freedom of will that they are fucking with.

Hail Father Satan!!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2013 9:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Yahoo is trying to fuck with us

I'm just a bit annoyed at their pathetic attempts to stop anyone from advancing. Little fucking cowards, they are.

Hail Father Satan!

Such as "[/IMG]</var>

Hail Father Satan!

do we have like a chat room or something

Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2013 2:16 PM

Such as "[/IMG]</var>

Hail Father Satan!

I'm thinking of creating an app for a chat room for questions, and such. I'd rather get authorization from one of the HPs in order to do so. Although, some brothers and sisters don't have smartphones or tablets.

I was thinking of creating an app just for our bothers and sisters. For newbies, and who ever might be interested. Since yahoo seems to be bitching, I think it would be best. The app would include moderators, live and open chat rooms, and private messaging. Meditation adivce rooms, question rooms, etc etc. If that was the case, I'd need to get permission from one of the HPs, and sadly, many of our brothers and sisters don't have smartphones or tablets, or simply, they just get monitored by parents or guardians.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich spoke on that in a message to us earlier.

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joyo ... ges/108111

do we have like a chat room or something

Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2013 2:16 PM

Such as "[/IMG]</var>

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back