Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Yahoo Answers Keeps Blacklisting My Site

Indigo Nation

I try to post answers and put a URL to my site on yahoo answers and it keeps going to error, when i dont include the site it goes through. I tried several work arounds and anything with that site on any page makes it come up as error, even if i try to modify it with the site in it. I tried free URL redirection services ( example of one i used http://spiritualtruth.tk this is one they blacklisted apparently if someone wants to try this themselves on one answer id appreciate it if it works let me know it may be my IP address I have no clue whats going on) and it works for about 20 answers then it goes to error again same thing, i guess i will just have to keep doing unlimited renames on the dot tk site which will work but it sucks. Can anyone give any other advice or work around they have found in this. I had the same problem with Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity sometimes but thing is with that, if I answered without the URL and modified it it works Id like to be able to promote my website on Yahoo Answers, and spread the truth of Satan, and give reference to articles I wrote this is frustrating and i dont understand it.

I totally understand. I've had 5 accounts suspended and when I finally stopped putting the www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com they started going through just fine. I snuck them in a few answers. For example, there was a question from a 14 year old kid that was asking something like how to get closer to god and how he wanted to please god. I just ached for him. I wanted to post the JoS link but was afraid to because I didn't want another suspended account but something inside kept telling me to post it anyway so I did. However, I think I'm about to have a 6th one suspended because someone complained. I can't stand Yahoo.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

I try to post answers and put a URL to my site on yahoo answers and it keeps going to error, when i dont include the site it goes through. I tried several work arounds and anything with that site on any page makes it come up as error, even if i try to modify it with the site in it. I tried free URL redirection services ( example of one i used http://spiritualtruth.tk this is one they blacklisted apparently if someone wants to try this themselves on one answer id appreciate it if it works let me know it may be my IP address I have no clue whats going on) and it works for about 20 answers then it goes to error again same thing, i guess i will just have to keep doing unlimited renames on the dot tk site which will work but it sucks. Can anyone give any other advice or work around they have found in this. I had the same problem with Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity sometimes but thing is with that, if I answered without the URL and modified it it works Id like to be able to promote my website on Yahoo Answers, and spread the truth of Satan, and give reference to articles I wrote this is frustrating and i dont understand it.

..Hail Satan!! They are stepping up thier monitoring and have kike filth work for them night and day ---The internet scares the crap out of them as more people realizing the truth of what the kike filth really is. But in the end, they will be exposed!!{ the 2 links that you mention, Celina, or anything that sends them to JOS material, seem to be a major target right now on Yahoo answers.}

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:
  I totally understand. I've had 5 accounts suspended and when I finally stopped putting the www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com they started going through just fine. I snuck them in a few answers. For example, there was a question from a 14 year old kid that was asking something like how to get closer to god and how he wanted to please god. I just ached for him. I wanted to post the JoS link but was afraid to because I didn't want another suspended account but something inside kept telling me to post it anyway so I did. However, I think I'm about to have a 6th one suspended because someone complained. I can't stand Yahoo.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Yeah i know what you mean I probably had about 10 suspended accounts (If i count the hit and run ones where I just put links to joy of satan my website or exposing christianity sometimes with an article I have more like over 100 I usually just make a name like nospam123211 as an email btw and some random screen name on answers ) anyways I expect my recent major account to be suspended
I was hoping there might be some work around for baclisted websites but I guess not but I will still continue free speech and to have fun on there and spread the truth. I will just set up another others should do the same. Ive probably been at this at least 4 years.
One thing ive noticed if you answer a question put out by an obvious kike likely your account will be suspended if you include any link that has information thats pro JOS or a link thats part of the JOS website. Feel free to attempt to promote my website as well somewhere im not sure why but its made the enemy really upset they took down my forum in two days, I set up a new one and BOOM its gone just like that, I spent pretty much all night yesterday trying to get it back up.
If you want to join its http://www.indigonationforums.co.cc/
Honestly I don't know why that is pissing them off so much.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], blackkat <blackkat411@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! They are stepping up thier monitoring and have kike filth
work for them night and day ---The internet scares the crap out of them as
more people realizing the truth of what the kike filth really is.
But in the end, they will be exposed!!{ the 2 links that you mention,
Celina, or anything that sends them to JOS material, seem to be a major
target right now on Yahoo answers.}

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:

I totally understand. I've had 5 accounts suspended and when I finally
stopped putting the www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.comthey started going through just fine. I snuck them in a few answers. For
example, there was a question from a 14 year old kid that was asking
something like how to get closer to god and how he wanted to please god. I
just ached for him. I wanted to post the JoS link but was afraid to because
I didn't want another suspended account but something inside kept telling
me to post it anyway so I did. However, I think I'm about to have a 6th one
suspended because someone complained. I can't stand Yahoo.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@
wrote:

I try to post answers and put a URL to my site on yahoo answers and it
keeps going to error, when i dont include the site it goes through. I tried
several work arounds and anything with that site on any page makes it come
up as error, even if i try to modify it with the site in it. I tried free
URL redirection services ( example of one i used http://spiritualtruth.tkthis is one they blacklisted apparently if someone wants to try this
themselves on one answer id appreciate it if it works let me know it may be
my IP address I have no clue whats going on) and it works for about 20
answers then it goes to error again same thing, i guess i will just have to
keep doing unlimited renames on the dot tk site which will work but it
sucks. Can anyone give any other advice or work around they have found in
this. I had the same problem with Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity
sometimes but thing is with that, if I answered without the URL and
modified it it works Id like to be able to promote my website on Yahoo
Answers, and spread the truth of Satan, and give reference to articles I
wrote this is frustrating and i dont understand it.

Have you tried entering your site into tinyurl or biturl?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back