Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Yahoo Answers Censorship

dark_jester121

I'm frankly at wits end. I just had my second Yahoo Answers account suspended. I posted maybe 12 different answers, all averaging about a paragraph, explaining how the bible is holding back peoples mind, body, and souls, why priests and the pope molest children, you know stuff like that. I'm linking Exposing Christianity in most, JoS with it in others.
The worst I said was Christianity was a cult on one account, I also said the words "masturbation" "sex" "molest" but I don't know if I'm not allowed to, I can just tell I'm getting suspended for putting real, thought out information out there. It really infuriates me because I'm just trying to wake people up and my posts which I put you know 2 to 6 minutes into get all taken down by one fool somewhere. Their community guidelines look like they can apply to a vast number of posts, yet trolls and useless posts get left on that site, as well as rude posts by others. Anyone had censorship problems like me?

I have. I was replying to a slanderous post that was against Eva Braun (Hitler's wife). I was posting very politely, no swear words or anything beyond 'G' rated. I was merely trying to educate a few people on the truth. I kept refreshing the page to see if I managed to reach anyone, saw that I got a few thumbs up, and then the post disappeared. So, I re-posted, waited, and it was gone. I kept re-posting it as there were many people saying sh!t against them, and I wanted my post to be one of the first read. I was blocked after a few minutes of this. They must have kike mods who watch like crazy. Paranoid fu*ks. Well, they should be paranoid ;). Their time is at an end.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_jester121" <jennybriggs60@... wrote:

I'm frankly at wits end. I just had my second Yahoo Answers account suspended. I posted maybe 12 different answers, all averaging about a paragraph, explaining how the bible is holding back peoples mind, body, and souls, why priests and the pope molest children, you know stuff like that. I'm linking Exposing Christianity in most, JoS with it in others.
The worst I said was Christianity was a cult on one account, I also said the words "masturbation" "sex" "molest" but I don't know if I'm not allowed to, I can just tell I'm getting suspended for putting real, thought out information out there. It really infuriates me because I'm just trying to wake people up and my posts which I put you know 2 to 6 minutes into get all taken down by one fool somewhere. Their community guidelines look like they can apply to a vast number of posts, yet trolls and useless posts get left on that site, as well as rude posts by others. Anyone had censorship problems like me?

No matter what keeping answering questions with links. We are saving lives here people.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, July 6, 2011 8:45:31 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Yahoo Answers Censorship

I have. I was replying to a slanderous post that was against Eva Braun (Hitler's wife). I was posting very politely, no swear words or anything beyond 'G' rated. I was merely trying to educate a few people on the truth. I kept refreshing the page to see if I managed to reach anyone, saw that I got a few thumbs up, and then the post disappeared. So, I re-posted, waited, and it was gone. I kept re-posting it as there were many people saying sh!t against them, and I wanted my post to be one of the first read. I was blocked after a few minutes of this. They must have kike mods who watch like crazy. Paranoid fu*ks. Well, they should be paranoid ;). Their time is at an end.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_jester121" <jennybriggs60@... wrote:

Yeah I did once. They actually deleted my question but my account didn't get suspened.

Try posting stuff on Topix.com

Hail Satan.

Wow no more first amendment when you know the truth! Is you say nothing offense or as a threat who should bother. Xains don't like to hear their filthy church or their filthy bible anywhere near such hurtful truthful words. I appreciate yahoo for allowing this egroup, but It might be safe to say the Xains work with the franchise. 

-Allyson Ford 
On Jul 6, 2011, at 6:21 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
  No matter what keeping answering questions with links. We are saving lives here people.

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "dark_jester121" <jennybriggs60@... wrote:

I completely agree. What I am doing now is creating a new yahoo account for each answer I post. I always post enough information hoping people will check the sites out, I'm not sure if just posting a link would be best. But I will do my best to post as much good info as possible!

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

No matter what keeping answering questions with links. We are saving lives here
people.

i know.

i hate it too.

although i didnt get my account suspended.

net.

i find that very unfair

Me too, i can login this Y! account but i'm not allowed to chat or check my mail. It keeps saying error. Isnt the same with my other account.

Post hp vovim site n scepticsannotatedbible.N members site like brother indigonation's,they cant stop us,a members site that direct to exposingxtianity.Com n jos is enough,the jews didnt knew all of our members site.N i dunno,how bout creating a 'copypaste' site?It has the material from exposingchristianity.com,copy pasted directly 4m it?Or link/s.With many duplicate of or site linking to exposingchristianity.com the kike mode'rat'dork will be over their heads.Though,is maxine ok with these?N is this illegal?Just an idea.What do guys think?

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 18:21 PDT Don Danko wrote:

people.

I have. I was replying to a slanderous post that was against Eva Braun (Hitler's
wife). I was posting very politely, no swear words or anything beyond 'G' rated.
I was merely trying to educate a few people on the truth. I kept refreshing the
page to see if I managed to reach anyone, saw that I got a few thumbs up, and
then the post disappeared. So, I re-posted, waited, and it was gone. I kept
re-posting it as there were many people saying sh!t against them, and I wanted
my post to be one of the first read. I was blocked after a few minutes of this.
They must have kike mods who watch like crazy. Paranoid fu*ks. Well, they should
be paranoid ;). Their time is at an end.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_jester121" <jennybriggs60@...
wrote:

I'm frankly at wits end. I just had my second Yahoo Answers account suspended.
I posted maybe 12 different answers, all averaging about a paragraph, explaining
how the bible is holding back peoples mind, body, and souls, why priests and the
pope molest children, you know stuff like that. I'm linking Exposing
Christianity in most, JoS with it in others.

The worst I said was Christianity was a cult on one account, I also said the
words "masturbation" "sex" "molest" but I don't know if I'm not allowed to, I
can just tell I'm getting suspended for putting real, thought out information
out there. It really infuriates me because I'm just trying to wake people up and
my posts which I put you know 2 to 6 minutes into get all taken down by one fool
somewhere. Their community guidelines look like they can apply to a vast number
of posts, yet trolls and useless posts get left on that site, as well as rude
posts by others. Anyone had censorship problems like me?

I have gained much much more success on Yahoo Answers by creating a new account for each answer. I don't think one answer or account has been removed! A tip if you are trying this out, right when someone posts a question post an answer with one word, and put it up as fast as you can, then edit your answer and take all the time you need. That way our answers will be at the top! And you will run into a problem with Yahoo if you create accounts from the same IP over and over, so use a good proxy. I have had success with http://proxite.eu/
Hopefully we can empower more and more souls against the filth the Jews have spread all over our beautiful earth!

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!!

I completely agree, since then I am just creating a new account for each individual post I make, it's tedious but worth it. I explain in depth to people about the lies of xianity and the jews, I try to be as informational as possible to those who are without, and I will continue to. I will not tolerate their censorship and will fight against it!

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

people.

"Kravitz was born in New York City, New York on May 26, 1964, the son of Roxie Roker, an actress known for her character Helen Willis in the 1970s hit television sitcom The Jeffersons, and Sy Kravitz, an NBC television news producer. Kravitz's father was of Ukrainian Jewish descent and his mother was of Bahamian and African-American descent...."

"Kravitz identifies himself as a Christian, "through choice but I'm also a Jew, it's all the same to me".[24] During another interview Kravitz stated, "I'm half Jewish, I'm half black, I look in-between."[25] ...."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_Kravitz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_jester121" <jennybriggs60@ wrote:

Omg, the same thing just happened to me and all I did was put the link www.exposingchristianity.com. Unbelievable.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

"Kravitz was born in New York City, New York on May 26, 1964, the son of Roxie Roker, an actress known for her character Helen Willis in the 1970s hit television sitcom The Jeffersons, and Sy Kravitz, an NBC television news producer. Kravitz's father was of Ukrainian Jewish descent and his mother was of Bahamian and African-American descent...."

"Kravitz identifies himself as a Christian, "through choice but I'm also a Jew, it's all the same to me".[24] During another interview Kravitz stated, "I'm half Jewish, I'm half black, I look in-between."[25] ...."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenny_Kravitz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dark_jester121" <jennybriggs60@ wrote:

I'd like to hear more on what you said about Eva Braun @ Lydia

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

It was quite a few months ago so I can't really remember, but I was basically defending her and Hitler.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Jackson <sexymike30@... wrote:

I'd like to hear more on what you said about Eva Braun @ Lydia

------------------------------
*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Wed, July 6, 2011 8:45:31 PM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] Re: Yahoo Answers Censorship

I have. I was replying to a slanderous post that was against Eva Braun
(Hitler's wife). I was posting very politely, no swear words or anything
beyond 'G' rated. I was merely trying to educate a few people on the truth.
I kept refreshing the page to see if I managed to reach anyone, saw that I
got a few thumbs up, and then the post disappeared. So, I re-posted, waited,
and it was gone. I kept re-posting it as there were many people saying sh!t
against them, and I wanted my post to be one of the first read. I was
blocked after a few minutes of this. They must have kike mods who watch like
crazy. Paranoid fu*ks. Well, they should be paranoid ;). Their time is at an
end.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back