Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xtian falling threw my roof!!!

potgieterjennifer

Attachments :
<ol>IMG-20130326-00088.jpg</ol><ol>IMG-20130325-00087.jpg</ol>Have any of you ever seen a xtian fall threw a roof before? Lmao! My mom fell threw my roof in my room. This was so hilarious!

How this happened.
I got mad at her for telling bad things about Father Satan, and I couldn't say anything because I don't want her finding out about me being a SS.

Last night I realized that my roof was leaking, which was odd as to that it never leaked before. It was leaking at the same spot where my roof light is attached to my roof, as shown in one of my attachments. So I called my mom and showed her the leak. She then got a ladder and climbed into the roof to investigate.

There was an old yet strong piece of wood in the roof which she used to lie on, which was strong enough to hold her weight without breaking. For some reason it snapped and the next thing I see is her coming down really hard right in front of me. I wanted badly to laugh but held my ground. That was really hard to do.

She looked at me with great shock and confusion, probably trying to figure out why it broke. Then I burst out laughing which flared her temper a bit but made her laugh as well. By father was fuming because he got frightened when he saw it happen.

When she finished cleaning my room of all the dust that fell with her we examined the leak again, but this time there was no trace of there ever being a leak. My mom is still confused by the matter. And I'm still laughing my ass off!

I hope you enjoyed my story.

Hail Father Satan and Hail Lord Andras!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Dang. It took me a long time to get through this story. I am laughing so hard I am crying. Fam looking at me like I have lost my mind and want to know what is so funny. Nosy bunch of people. Now who am I talking to. Thanks for the great laugh.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back