Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xianty is like an undead cult?

DarkAries

Just played with the idea of writing fantasy stories, and I thinked about it.
- they worship a literal zombie
- they hate everything that is linked to nature and life (body, sex, feasting, exercising)
- all they really want is to be resurrected and do conpletly nothing
- literally ashamed for being alive (marked even existing as sinful)
- when they ruled, the world get so empty and hopeless it literally get named as "Dark Ages"
- just like skeletons in heroes 3, xians are weak, obidient, cheap to produce and easily sacrificable by their 'lords' (also just like in the game, they only win if there are an enormous amount of them)
- their symbol is literally a tool used only for execution

That would make jews some necromancer or lich-like creature in a fantasy world. Which would make sense, because these creatures can only achieve long life with different artifacts, and destroyed if those artifacts are broken. Just like they can never achieve any real spiritual power.

I really playing the idea of writing something longer from this😅

It's a bottomless pit of misery and self hate.

shall i tell you something funnier (or should i say horrible), islam. muhammed told them buy a camel, this is the order of god to earn money. he liked his nephew's wife and married her. he liked another girl (8yo) and married her too. there is even a verse in the quran saying don't sit in the muhammeds house too much hahaha. he told his guests who came to his house that allah is kicking you out.

Brother, not only do they worship a literal zombie, but they literally are zombies that each his flesh 🙵 drink his blood. This is a core component of the xian faith.
What do you think the xian “mass” is? General Zombie commanded his followers to zombify themselves constantly by eating his own zombie flesh.
Read John 6:53‒60.

(New International Version):
Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

Many Disciples Desert Jesus

On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?”
Anyone with a microgram of grey matter left after he said this, 🙵 the rest is the history of the braindead xian golem zombies ruining the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back