Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xians building an army by brainwashing kids: Jewsus Camp

William Corbeil

Hey guys just wanted to show you this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RNfL6IVWCE (the trailer)
its a documentary on a camp somewhere in USA about of evangelists extemists brainwashing kids to make a Jewsus Army. They cant watch Harry Potter since he is doing magic so he is the devil -_-... all things like that.

i wasnt able to find a link for a streaming since mine is searching only french ones.
just type Jesus Camp streaming
and it should be great.

I posted this since i think we should be aware of the ennemy tactics.

disgusting....that reminds me of the time i was forced to go to church with my aunt and uncle (super christians).....NEVER AGAIN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "William Corbeil" <lemice1@... wrote:

its a documentary on a camp somewhere in USA about of evangelists extemists brainwashing kids to make a Jewsus Army. They cant watch Harry Potter since he is doing magic so he is the devil -_-... all things like that.

i wasnt able to find a link for a streaming since mine is searching only french ones.
and it should be great.

oh wow omg please no
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSwZJ55g ... re=related
the girl is fucking saying that if harry potter was real he would be killed because warlocks are agaisnt god.
OMG IM WATCHING IT AND THEY ARE SO BRAINWASHING THEM. ITS HORRIBLE.
i feel so sorry for theses kids, but when we satanists shows up in the future, they will be there waiting and ready to act...
:( poor them. we should curse that bitch.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "William Corbeil" <lemice1@... wrote:

and it should be great.

The underlying agenda of xian extremists is to bring back the Inquisition. To that end are brainwashing & training their army of enforcers/informants (who were called, oddly, "familiars of the holy office" back in the day in Spain), inculcating them when they're young & malleable to become implacable fanatics when they reach adulthood.

Also, this sort of thing raises quite a bit of negative energy -- gourmet "food" for the enemy, and they never miss a chance to "feast."

It's not going to work. They're getting desperate & are looking to desperate measures in an effort to keep the ship from capsizing. Too late ...

oh wow omg please no
the girl is fucking saying that if harry potter was real he would be killed because warlocks are agaisnt god.
i feel so sorry for theses kids, but when we satanists shows up in the future, they will be there waiting and ready to act...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "William Corbeil" <lemice1@ wrote:

and it should be great.

that video is plain creepy, I did watch the whole Jesus camp thing Damn that is fucked up, I actually kind of think for some people its an eye opening movie, (well I never in my life saw anyone say much less preach much of the insane shit they were thats mainly why I say that) it shows just how extreme a lot of people are I really feel sorry for those kids, I went to church camp when I was younger my dad was a pastor he was a counselor at the camp what fucking choice did I have, it was pathetic yes but nothing at all like what is depicted in that video I don't remember at all liking the feelings I had being an xtian when I was younger thinking back on it, constantly being paranoid over salvation etc it can drive a person nuts after awhile I am so glad I broke free from it, hmm lets try to look on the positive side here at LEAST they didn't teach half of the bullshit depicted in Jesus Camp, it was more mainstream how should I put it, the funniest thing about it was the bathrooms were named adam for guys and eve for girls, and to get to this camp you have to go through this place called hell (ts a small town). Anyways We need everyone to be committed to the truth, bring those fuckers down in spiritual warfare in whatever way we can, just look at how committed those people are and how crazy what they are that committed to is. We need to be committed too but to freedom, THIS IS WAR!!! (to quote basically what that bitch was saying) Hail Satan I love saying that being on the side of truth
Hail Satan

My take on the whole fundy xtian thing is its fascinating, morbid scary at the same time, (facinating because its almost impssible for me to grasp HOW it is that anyone believes any of the really extremist beliefs in both fundy Islam and xtianity its like beyond my grasp of understanding). Remember when your fundy the fun dies. Thats whats so scary about it how can people live a life devoid of hope holding on to blatent and obvious bullshit and seem to enjoy it at least outwardly and a few I suspect inwardly too.
IDK man its beyond my understanding. I guess I wasn't around the really extreme kinds of beliefs growing up so I will never understand it, don't get me wrong "moderate" and "liberal" xtians have a LOT of negative energy also fundies though are like walking corpses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

The underlying agenda of xian extremists is to bring back the Inquisition. To that end are brainwashing & training their army of enforcers/informants (who were called, oddly, "familiars of the holy office" back in the day in Spain), inculcating them when they're young & malleable to become implacable fanatics when they reach adulthood.

Also, this sort of thing raises quite a bit of negative energy -- gourmet "food" for the enemy, and they never miss a chance to "feast."

It's not going to work. They're getting desperate & are looking to desperate measures in an effort to keep the ship from capsizing. Too late ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "William Corbeil" <lemice1@ wrote:

oh wow omg please no

and it should be great.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

oh wow omg please no

and it should be great.

They really wish to bring back the "good days" of inquisition and when virutally anything was under their control,but "sadly" nothing can happen to hamper the Truth now.They are too late,and they have failed.Their "Power" was temporary and its wiped out.What did the jew think ? They just made a hole on the water . 2000 years is nothing to eternity . But they still hope,wish and are over confident on their "abilities" . Most of what they have done was due to exploiting the powers of the Demons . The Demons are now free . But , they will keep going ,as there is no turning back for them now - their sole aim is to take even the last one into their grave with them.

Where I live all this hype about going back to the days the xians had all the "prestige and power" is so blantant, that its becoming dangerous . It was nice that they could kill anyone just by claiming that He/She is a "devil worshipper" , but the burning days are over . Sorry xians , but You lost it .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

I wonder if I shot that fat cunt in the head, her head will split open and some ugly reptile comes out and goes rawr!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

oh wow omg please no

and it should be great.

They really wish to bring back the "good days" of inquisition and when virutally anything was under their control,but "sadly" nothing can happen to hamper the Truth now.They are too late,and they have failed.Their "Power" was temporary and its wiped out.What did the jew think ? They just made a hole on the water . 2000 years is nothing to eternity . But they still hope,wish and are over confident on their "abilities" . Most of what they have done was due to exploiting the powers of the Demons . The Demons are now free . But , they will keep going ,as there is no turning back for them now - their sole aim is to take even the last one into their grave with them.

Where I live all this hype about going back to the days the xians had all the "prestige and power" is so blantant, that its becoming dangerous . It was nice that they could kill anyone just by claiming that He/She is a "devil worshipper" , but the burning days are over . Sorry xians , but You lost it .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:
I wonder if I shot that fat cunt in the head, her head will split open and some ugly reptile comes out and goes rawr!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

oh wow omg please no

and it should be great.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
I saw the reply and I thought it was aimed for Me and I was like , what the fuck is going on.Ups,LOL, Sorry Pamela .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:
?????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

I saw the reply and I thought it was aimed for Me and I was like , what the fuck is going on.Ups,LOL, Sorry Pamela .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!
Lol,I just thought You was reffering as "fat cunt" to Me, and I was alarmed ... Sorry .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

No no no I'm refering to the crazy xtian bitch who heads joosus camp. I wouldn't call my fellow Satanists mean things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

?????

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Lol,I just thought You was reffering as "fat cunt" to Me, and I was alarmed ... Sorry .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

I was almost a vicom of it I just join satinsm I can verafy what she says. I also no that Xians are very jugmentle to thouse that dont belive thay say that its our couce but they keep perureing you I finly said no I am now trying to grow in satinsm and learn more I am also trying to earn money to further spread saitns word. by the way is any one fuckn tierd of this ecodny I can show you a great Program Saitn lead me to to make a reoccureng 60.00 doing bascily nothen I alread maide 400 in 2 weeks any one intrested I will send the y tube video to any one who wants and also my refurrl link thanks to satin I am almost out of dept Hail Satin

Wow you really need to work on your spelling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Clark <spock4771@... wrote:

I was almost a vicom of it I just join satinsm I can verafy what she says. I
also no that Xians are very jugmentle to thouse that dont belive thay say
that its our couce but they keep perureing you I finly said no I am now
trying to grow in satinsm and learn more I am also trying to earn money to
further spread saitns word. by the way is any one fuckn tierd of this ecodny
I can show you a great Program Saitn lead me to to make a reoccureng 60.00
doing bascily nothen I alread maide 400 in 2 weeks any one intrested I will
send the y tube video to any one who wants and also my refurrl link thanks
to satin I am almost out of dept Hail Satin

I don't bother reading messages I have to de-code. We all make spelling mistakes/typos from time to time, but some of them are just plain unreadable.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Clark <spock4771@ wrote:

lmao pamela haha XD
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, May 09, 2011 2:12:35 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Xians building an army by brainwashing kids: Jewsus Camp

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Clark <spock4771@... wrote:

Sounds like an fuckin xian, to me.

On Mon, 09 May 2011 18:45:16 -0000
"chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I don't bother reading messages I have to de-code. We all make spelling mistakes/typos from time to time, but some of them are just plain unreadable.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Clark <spock4771@ wrote:

--
DLP <dvdposton@...

It's some crazy ass shit for sure

I am really sick of people like that, but if one looks at the posts under the youtube video you see most people, and religious nuts and Xian think there wacked as well and nuts. I fear groups like them I just want to kill and wack those people and wage war on them

Most of us will have to wage war on them, there more religious nuts out there then most of us know from the brainwashing Xian churchs religious groups, this country since 1776 been letting all the religious nuts have there way since then by churchs, groups, laws. It's not till the age of the Internet that let us free thinking people get in touch with one and another and change laws, wake up others and set free the mind of many.

They are scared the religious nuts, religion groups like the in Rome, they don't have control over the world any more, and that scares them! but they will try with some crazy steps for sure to get a hold of us but never again- it's lost for them for sure

Attachments :
Im sorry but ihave to agree on the topic of spelling . I can easly read the "My Imortal" fan ficition but i cant figure out what that said. A word for all who do not want to meet my spelling and grammar nazi side,please use spell check
-----
Sent from my Virgin Mobile.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back