Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xian nonsense

Hasani

Hello.

I met an unwanted xian woman and she told me that a voice from God told her that inspite the hell that I am going through, God will make me happy. She told me some shit that God told her about my damn future that I will be married, have kids, a good home and land, a good job and I will be happy. I am thinking (since the so-called xian is a fake) why the hell would he wait until later to make someone's life happy. HA Ha Ha. I just had laugh at that woman. I just walked away from her. Who the hell does this so-called god think he/she is to tell other people about my damn future? Why can't he tell me myself this. That is how I know Xianity is phony. I am writing this to see what you all think about this. Sometimes, I feel that this phony God had put misery on my ass from the time I was a kid.

That's the usual line the xians give.  And I don't trust people who say god talks to them and he tells them what to tell me.   Like you if he was real, he could have talked to me anytime.   In a message dated 12/21/2010 2:40:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hasani_baron@... writes:
  Hello.

I met an unwanted xian woman and she told me that a voice from God told her that inspite the hell that I am going through, God will make me happy. She told me some shit that God told her about my damn future that I will be married, have kids, a good home and land, a good job and I will be happy. I am thinking (since the so-called xian is a fake) why the hell would he wait until later to make someone's life happy. HA Ha Ha. I just had laugh at that woman. I just walked away from her. Who the hell does this so-called god think he/she is to tell other people about my damn future? Why can't he tell me myself this. That is how I know Xianity is phony. I am writing this to see what you all think about this. Sometimes, I feel that this phony God had put misery on my ass from the time I was a kid.

In my opinion, this is nothing more than a trap the enemy is trying to use to lure you back into thier poisonous grip. It's always amuses me when you see these assholes always tell that their god will provide for you. Most of the time these people dont even have half the things they promises god will give. They just sit around day and night for years on waiting and hoping. Like the church on my street, they have all these members running around recruiting for them. Yet in reality, most of these people are homeless and or alcoholics and drug addicts. Not to mention the co-pastor is an ex-felon. Which is where most of these clowns today find thier so called god, in prison.       If you are truely taking care of business, meditating and working on advancement. These things will not go unnoticed, Father blesses those who are true to him and fight against his enemies. These things that the churches are promising today are but for a short time. As they will fall and their grip will slip as humanity wakes up and realizes that these are all empty promises.   Al-jilwah- ChapterIII (Last Paragraph)   I reveal my wonders to those who seek them, and in due time my miracles to those who receive them from me. But those who are without are my adversaries, hence they oppose me. Nor do they know that such a course is against their own interests, for might, wealth and riches are in my hands, and I bestow them upon every worthy descendant of Adam. Thus the government of the worlds, the transition of generations, and the changes of their directors are determined by me from the beginning.   -Satan   Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias! PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.   -Satanic_Guidance (Mac Friday) www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 21, 2010 5:53:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Xian nonsense

Hello.

Never trust anyone who stops and says that god told then such and such its a load of xtian crap if it wanted to tell you about your life than assuming it and their byebull was other than a jewish fairy tale about a zombie than it would have told you and not them .

On Tue Dec 21st, 2010 3:08 PM EST fwlrcj@... wrote:

That's the usual line the xians give. And I don't trust people who say
god talks to them and he tells them what to tell me. Like you if he was
real, he could have talked to me anytime.

In a message dated 12/21/2010 2:40:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hasani_baron@... writes:

Hello.

I met an unwanted xian woman and she told me that a voice from God told
her that inspite the hell that I am going through, God will make me happy.
She told me some shit that God told her about my damn future that I will be
married, have kids, a good home and land, a good job and I will be happy. I
am thinking (since the so-called xian is a fake) why the hell would he wait
until later to make someone's life happy. HA Ha Ha. I just had laugh at
that woman. I just walked away from her. Who the hell does this so-called god
think he/she is to tell other people about my damn future? Why can't he
tell me myself this. That is how I know Xianity is phony. I am writing this to
see what you all think about this. Sometimes, I feel that this phony God
had put misery on my ass from the time I was a kid.

thats quite upsetting, people thinking they are hearing their "god". i bet they think their special or something.i wonder what actually is going on inside those little dry sponges they call minds. its funny that those kinds of people can hear voices, but when someone else that's not like them hears voices they get a one way ticket to a padded room.

Even some of them when they get to hearing too much end up there.   In a message dated 12/22/2010 3:58:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, corinneransbottom@... writes:

thats quite upsetting, people thinking they are hearing their "god". i bet they think their special or something.i wonder what actually is going on inside those little dry sponges they call minds. its funny that those kinds of people can hear voices, but when someone else that's not like them hears voices they get a one way ticket to a padded room.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@... wrote:
Isn't that a sign of schizophrenia?

Yes, and if they weren't talking about god, they would be in nut house.   In a message dated 12/23/2010 2:33:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, martinbarbon@... writes:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@... wrote:

Isn't that a sign of schizophrenia?

Well it's just like us, when we get visited by entities that speak to us. We know not all of them are friendly and that the enemy nordics appear us in the form of our real Gods because they look alike. Not all of them, just some. But with xians and jews, they are to fucking stupid to figure out that even if they are hearing voices are being visited by entities. These things are not what they call "god," it's something more ancient and doesn"t care abouth their life. If only they knew that we were meant to be destroyed, yet they keep praying to this false god in hopes of heavinly riches. The only thing they will get in the end is a servere reality check.   Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.   -Satanic_Guidance (Mac Friday) www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 22, 2010 5:18:10 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Xian nonsense

Even some of them when they get to hearing too much end up there.   In a message dated 12/22/2010 3:58:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, corinneransbottom@... writes:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back