Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xian Church

deviantfiend666

I am being forced to enter a xian church tomorrow. Since there is no avoiding it how can I use this in my favor and perhaps sabotage them from within?

Just make a huge speech about the inquisition and how their so called "holy symbol" the cross is a torture device made for public executions.
If you do this however they might try to kill you. Be ready for a fight if you make a huge rant about how christianity killed millions of people and enslaved Europe to CREATE the dark ages.
I'd still do it though and I never go anywhere without at least 2 knives.
Except government buildings. I never even ENTER a government building because they force you to give up any weapons you have and that doesn't fly with me.
2nd amendment is the only law I believe in when all others have fallen or been corrupted.
But if you do decide to piss off every xian in that church by mentioning the dark ages and inquisition and the fact that they worship the ritual murder of RABBI jesus on a torture device that they use as their "holy symbol" do so at your own risk.
If you don't think you can handle that crowd if they got violent then just don't talk to anyone.
FUCK THE XIANS!HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, November 23, 2015 1:58 AM, "deviantfiend666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am being forced to enter a xian church tomorrow. Since there is no avoiding it how can I use this in my favor and perhaps sabotage them from within?

I spread around anti-xian tracts at my church, when my family forced me to go, I had dozens of little slips saying "God and the Devil are backwards." with a link to our JoS website. Someone here posted their design of a Hitler tract and I started printing those too.

Have fun with this and be discreet. I blatantly posted them around where they were in open view and the church hired someone to find and take them all down as well as install security cameras, so be careful.

Hail Father Satan

We are law abiding to an extent. I would not do anything rash. We work best from the shadows using rituals to compensate. Most blind xians are under such a heavy jewish curses anyways that you would be the only one in danger. I would just try my best to get through it and reward them with twice as many rituals as normal as well as cleansing your energy body, aura and chakra's throughly.

Hail Father Satan!!!Hail all the Gods of Hell!!!

Fake Name, What about the rest of the bill of rights? 1st amendment?3rd amendment? I understand how important the 2nd is, but that shouldn't undermine how important the first 10 really are.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 23, 2015, at 13:25, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Just make a huge speech about the inquisition and how their so called "holy symbol" the cross is a torture device made for public executions.
If you do this however they might try to kill you. Be ready for a fight if you make a huge rant about how christianity killed millions of people and enslaved Europe to CREATE the dark ages.
Except government buildings. I never even ENTER a government building because they force you to give up any weapons you have and that doesn't fly with me.
2nd amendment is the only law I believe in when all others have fallen or been corrupted.
But if you do decide to piss off every xian in that church by mentioning the dark ages and inquisition and the fact that they worship the ritual murder of RABBI jesus on a torture device that they use as their "holy symbol" do so at your own risk.
If you don't think you can handle that crowd if they got violent then just don't talk to anyone.

On Monday, November 23, 2015 1:58 AM, "deviantfiend666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

2nd amendment is the one to rely on when all others fail but all 10 are absolute.But even if the enemy took over the country and succeeded in abolishing the other 9, as long as we still have number 2 then the enemy will not be able to win.
The 2nd amendment allows us to defend all the other 9 amendments and the entire constitution. without it the other amendments, our human rights and our lives would be crushed just like we are seeing in Europe and everywhere else in the world.
Why are the jews so hard pressed to fuck america to death when they already ruined all the other countries?The 2nd amendment.The citizens have very strict gun control in all those other countries and the worst countries by far are the ones where citizens cannot legally own weapons.
America would have died long ago if not for our right to bear arms.
So yes all of the REAL constitutional laws are vital but the right to bear arms is what makes the other rights possible.
HAIL SATAN!GLORY TO THE COMING 4TH REICH!

On Monday, November 23, 2015 12:42 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Fake Name, What about the rest of the bill of rights? 1st amendment?3rd amendment? I understand how important the 2nd is, but that shouldn't undermine how important the first 10 really are.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 23, 2015, at 13:25, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Monday, November 23, 2015 1:58 AM, "deviantfiend666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back