Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xian Bride x Satanic Groom >.<

John Kundalini

Hello brothers and sisters,

Its been a while since I've posted here but I have been reading the messages from my smartphone.... but anyway.

I live in a very xian society and satanists are VERY hard to come by. I have not met a single satanist that lives within a 5 mile radius of my location. I always imagined myself getting married to another satanist, only makes sense right?
But I have found a girl Im starting to connect with and I think Im actually quite serious about her - problem is she's xian. SERIOUS CONFLICT HERE! It really bothers me, I dont want to hide my religion when I am older and this could be hard for her to accept in the future.

Is it wise to proceed?
Or should I back up before it gets serious? (Don't forget its going to be hard to explain why since I cant tell her anything - I dont trust anyone well enough to tell them about Father at this point)
Oh and forgive the tacky subject :)

HAIL SATAN! \m/
HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT! \m/

well what i would do is tell her and if she freaks then i would be out!!! plan and simple.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 04, 2011 1:05:57 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Xian Bride x Satanic Groom .<

Its been a while since I've posted here but I have been reading the messages from my smartphone.... but anyway.

I live in a very xian society and satanists are VERY hard to come by. I have not met a single satanist that lives within a 5 mile radius of my location. I always imagined myself getting married to another satanist, only makes sense right?
But I have found a girl Im starting to connect with and I think Im actually quite serious about her - problem is she's xian. SERIOUS CONFLICT HERE! It really bothers me, I dont want to hide my religion when I am older and this could be hard for her to accept in the future.

Is it wise to proceed?
Or should I back up before it gets serious? (Don't forget its going to be hard to explain why since I cant tell her anything - I dont trust anyone well enough to tell them about Father at this point)

HAIL SATAN! \m/

Well, you can show her things dealing with the occult, witchcraft
and something around Father Satan and the Gods of Hell. If
you don't want to come straight out and tell her. That way
it can give you some insight into how she feels about things
dealing with Father Satan and the Gods. That can be a start
and then that can let you know if she is right for you, because
if not then there might be problems later on down the road
unless you want to keep it a secret from her. That's really
up to you.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

End the relationship now, because nothing good will come out of it. She will forever try to discourage you from our beloved father Satan. Learn to control your emotions. Nothing can make me date, fall in love or have sex with a non-satanists. I detest them. I respect your decision though, but anyway i'm speaking from experience here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Well, you can show her things dealing with the occult, witchcraft
and something around Father Satan and the Gods of Hell. If
you don't want to come straight out and tell her. That way
it can give you some insight into how she feels about things
dealing with Father Satan and the Gods. That can be a start
and then that can let you know if she is right for you, because
if not then there might be problems later on down the road
unless you want to keep it a secret from her. That's really
up to you.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... wrote:

Is it wise to proceed?

HAIL SATAN! \m/
Why is it that we have to hide our dear father satan and xtians always talk about that murderous lying psyco of the old testament? I say be proud!!! If anything she should be hiding the fact she's xtian from you, ashamed she has a deceiver and human enslaver for a god. DON'T PROCEED it will bring problems in the future. Or try telling her. The worst thing that can go wrong is her telling you you're a worthless sinner like she thinks of herself and saying you're burning in hell, a fantasy place of her god were he fantisizes the people that don't bow down to him will go. Good luck!

Thank you for your replies.

I think you are right, I can see this going wrong in the future. When she found out I was atheist, she told me I needed to change because I was going to burn. I wouldnt be able to hold back if "my love" started to abuse my true love (father). Ever since I decided to date her, Ive been getting more and more put off by her. Something doesnt feel right (but I still like her .<!) I should have trusted my gut on this one - this isnt going to work long term.

Now I could tell her: this how ever would result in her telling everyone in college which would equal a witch-hunt
(if not a modern inquistion)

I have tried to introduce her into meditation (hoping she'd see the truth eventually) but she claimed she found the whole concept scary and said she wouldnt want to go into it (or something similar)

I wish I consulted my breathren sooner!! ':S But I should have foresaw this before. Only thing is.. Satanists are really hard to come by here so maybe I'll fly abroad for a bride :D

Darkest Blessings...
HAIL SATAN! THE GODS ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT COUNT!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@ wrote:

Is it wise to proceed?

HAIL SATAN! \m/
Why is it that we have to hide our dear father satan and xtians always talk about that murderous lying psyco of the old testament? I say be proud!!! If anything she should be hiding the fact she's xtian from you, ashamed she has a deceiver and human enslaver for a god. DON'T PROCEED it will bring problems in the future. Or try telling her. The worst thing that can go wrong is her telling you you're a worthless sinner like she thinks of herself and saying you're burning in hell, a fantasy place of her god were he fantisizes the people that don't bow down to him will go. Good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back