Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WW3, USA Bombing Syria

jderpinstein

Let's talk about this!
The US got hit by chemical weapons supposedly by Syria, now the US is going to possibly bomb Syria, maybe it already happened, and I feel this is to put people in fear to feed off more energies and possibly destroy earth so that all these souls can be fed off..
Opinions, etc?

Why are you making shit up?   America did not get hit by chemical weapons, stop lying.  A town in Syria did. And the evidence naturally points to the FSA which is not actually Syrian but a collection of Saudi's, Egyptians, Libyan's, Pakistani's, Iraqi's. Sunni fanatics who are funded and armed and directed by Israel and Big Israel which is America.  Hence why Assad stated along with Iran they will turn their major weapons on Israel if attacked.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 7:05:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] WW3, USA Bombing Syria
  Let's talk about this!
The US got hit by chemical weapons supposedly by Syria, now the US is going to possibly bomb Syria, maybe it already happened, and I feel this is to put people in fear to feed off more energies and possibly destroy earth so that all these souls can be fed off..
Opinions, etc?

1) the us was hit by chemical weapons? when did this happen? your post was made 16 hours ago, and even now there is nothing on CNN about this. Do you mean <em>syrian rebels </em>got hit with chemical weapons?

2) yes, absolutely. Reptilians and their grey and jew minions are known energy suckers.

I doubt anyone will "destroy" the earth, heres why: a number of SS here at this forum have mentioned a government whistleblower named Phil Schneider who exposed the plans of the grey aliens to take control of earth. Their intentions allegedly are to wipe out most of humanity and take the earth for themselves.

So no, i doubt they will blow the earth up.

But yes, I'm afraid it is only a matter of time before this conflict in syria leads to WW3. It has begun. These foul kikes will do whatever is needed to have their precious "homeland", and their xtian dupes, it will be observed upon reading their "bible prophecy" materials, WANT a 3rd world war because they believe they are going to be "raptured."

Let us live it up, for we may not have much longer to live...

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM, jderpinstein <jack.derpinstein@... wrote:
  Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?

please ignore that last part. the HPs have made it quite clear that satan protects his children. I did some praying to Father today and i beleive he impressed it upon me to be strong and not to give into this type of pessimism

DO, however, enjoy your life as much as possible because things might get hairy later.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:
1) the us was hit by chemical weapons? when did this happen? your post was made 16 hours ago, and even now there is nothing on CNN about this. Do you mean <em>syrian rebels </em>got hit with chemical weapons?

2) yes, absolutely. Reptilians and their grey and jew minions are known energy suckers.

I doubt anyone will "destroy" the earth, heres why: a number of SS here at this forum have mentioned a government whistleblower named Phil Schneider who exposed the plans of the grey aliens to take control of earth. Their intentions allegedly are to wipe out most of humanity and take the earth for themselves.

So no, i doubt they will blow the earth up.

But yes, I'm afraid it is only a matter of time before this conflict in syria leads to WW3. It has begun. These foul kikes will do whatever is needed to have their precious "homeland", and their xtian dupes, it will be observed upon reading their "bible prophecy" materials, WANT a 3rd world war because they believe they are going to be "raptured."

Let us live it up, for we may not have much longer to live...

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM, jderpinstein <jack.derpinstein@... wrote:
  Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?

I think the person making up stuff is an infiltrator... Just look at its name...

--Mikki~ ^-^Hail Satan!

On Aug 30, 2013, at 9:32 PM, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
  Why are you making shit up?   America did not get hit by chemical weapons, stop lying.  A town in Syria did. And the evidence naturally points to the FSA which is not actually Syrian but a collection of Saudi's, Egyptians, Libyan's, Pakistani's, Iraqi's. Sunni fanatics who are funded and armed and directed by Israel and Big Israel which is America.  Hence why Assad stated along with Iran they will turn their major weapons on Israel if attacked.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
  Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?

holy shit you're right...

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Mikki <mrkowal@... wrote:
  I think the person making up stuff is an infiltrator... Just look at its name...

--Mikki~ ^-^Hail Satan!

Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?

Yeah.. Don just delete that thing and get it out of here, its name says it all. But that aside i do want to talk about this interesting topic. The fact is that we ARE going to enter ww3. And i am super happy this is going to happen. Unfortunately america has become the biggest spoiled little brat out of all the nations. People must know pain in order to mature from it. I am sick of seeing all these spoiled people walk by with one side of their head shaved and scronny swag fags with tight pants and attitude. I hope this shit happens, i know i am ready for it.

Witch speaking of witch this must be what maxine warned us about. How everyone should program their auras to attract money and we should stock on food supplies.I think by the end of next year 2014, there will already be ww3 and the economy is going to be very low. Until by the end of 2015 money will become toilet paper and more than 1 million people will be dead.

The other day i was having a talk with my father about global problems. He made a lot of interesting points of how corrupted the american system is. I wanted to fill him in about how the jewish race infiltrated the system. But i couldn't since that would have led to a big conversation and i just didn't have the time for it. Anyways, after that talk with my father i finally understood what satan ment in his message.

"Fools do not know what they are doing.
Energy is being sent up.
It should go into the earth to replenish her.
The overuse of the point-up pentagram
is throwing the energies into space,
causing a number of problems,
and draining the earth
of her ability to defend herself
against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

Now i hope someone corrects me if im wrong but The world is becoming very overpopulated. There are more births than deaths. When most of those children grow to 18 they get there licence and there goes one more car into the world. What we are doing is draining mother earth of its energy and wasting it. Electricity comes from the worlds inner core. So when we have the lights on we are wasting the worlds inner core. This is the society we live in nowadays. The pagan society did the opposite, we used candles instead of bulbs we rode horses instead of cars. We trained our bodies and souls instead of t.v. We were beginning to empower ourselves and replinish the earth of energy. If you ask me another flood is necessary here and i dont care if im one of the fallen but aslong as this is tooken care of. 

"victory cannot be achieved without sacrifice" ~ i totally forgot who said this

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 8:14 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] WW3, USA Bombing Syria

--Mikki~ ^-^Hail Satan!

Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?

Amazing what so-call christians will do to make us look bad. They lied, steal, start wars in the name of jewus and more shit.

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

--Mikki~ ^-^Hail Satan!

Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?

Those FUCKING ROTTED XTIAN PUKES!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SELF-RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRITICAL & don't forget ARROGANT. Thsy have nothing better todo then to stick their fucking noses in places they don't belong & then point their fingers because they disagree. One more thing. Look at their FUCKING ROTTED PUKE JESUS. That CONCIETED ROTTED PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. ITS ALL ABOUT HIM. LIKE HE'S THE KING OF THE FUCKING UNIVERSE. I will do nothing but EXTERNALLY BLASHEME & CURSE THIS MOTHER FUCKING PUKE. O k enough of my soap box. Ave Death Ave Darkness Ave Satanas 666

------------------------------
On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 11:43 AM MDT Yahoo! Inc wrote:

Amazing what so-call christians will do to make us look bad. They lied,
steal, start wars in the name of jewus and more shit.

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Anakin Skywalker <
anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

I think the person making up stuff is an infiltrator... Just look at its
name...

--Mikki~ ^-^
Hail Satan!

Why are you making shit up?

America did not get hit by chemical weapons, stop lying.

A town in Syria did. And the evidence naturally points to the FSA which
is not actually Syrian but a collection of Saudi's, Egyptians, Libyan's,
Pakistani's, Iraqi's. Sunni fanatics who are funded and armed and directed
by Israel and Big Israel which is America. Hence why Assad stated along
with Iran they will turn their major weapons on Israel if attacked.

*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Thursday, August 29, 2013 7:05:47 PM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] WW3, USA Bombing Syria

Let's talk about this!
The US got hit by chemical weapons supposedly by Syria, now the US is
going to possibly bomb Syria, maybe it already happened, and I feel this is
to put people in fear to feed off more energies and possibly destroy earth
so that all these souls can be fed off..
Opinions, etc?

I think you are wrong.
You said that : 
"This is the society we live in nowadays. The pagan society did the opposite, we used candles instead of bulbs we rode horses instead of cars. We trained our bodies and souls instead of t.v. "
Satanism is about empowerment and also thenologically advance.
We need technological advance .
From what I know, Spiritual Satanism support techonological advance. 
And you also said :  "If you ask me another flood is necessary here "
The flood is  an allegory. It never happend in the form that xians preach

And also : " and i dont care if im one of the fallen but aslong as this is tooken care of"

I think that is sick.
We must fight for our life and above all, we must advance
That is Satanism about.

Hope I was not rude. But I pointed out a few mistakes.

Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], Alex Guzman wrote:

Yeah.. Don just delete that thing and get it out of here, its name says it all. But that aside i do want to talk about this interesting topic. The fact is that we ARE going to enter ww3. And i am super happy this is going to happen. Unfortunately america has become the biggest spoiled little brat out of all the nations. People must know pain in order to mature from it. I am sick of seeing all these spoiled people walk by with one side of their head shaved and scronny swag fags with tight pants and attitude. I hope this shit happens, i know i am ready for it.

Witch speaking of witch this must be what maxine warned us about. How everyone should program their auras to attract money and we should stock on food supplies.I think by the end of next year 2014, there will already be ww3 and the economy is going to be very low. Until by the end of 2015 money will become toilet paper and more than 1 million people will be dead.

The other day i was having a talk with my father about global problems. He made a lot of interesting points of how corrupted the american system is. I wanted to fill him in about how the jewish race infiltrated the system. But i couldn't since that would have led to a big conversation and i just didn't have the time for it. Anyways, after that talk with my father i finally understood what satan ment in his message.

Energy is being sent up.
and draining the earth
against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

Now i hope someone corrects me if im wrong but The world is becoming very overpopulated. There are more births than deaths. When most of those children grow to 18 they get there licence and there goes one more car into the world. What we are doing is draining mother earth of its energy and wasting it. Electricity comes from the worlds inner core. So when we have the lights on we are wasting the worlds inner core. This is the society we live in nowadays. The pagan society did the opposite, we used candles instead of bulbs we rode horses instead of cars. We trained our bodies and souls instead of t.v. We were beginning to empower ourselves and replinish the earth of energy. If you ask me another flood is necessary here and i dont care if im one of the fallen but aslong as this is tooken care of. 

--Mikki~ ^-^
Hail Satan!

On Aug 30, 2013, at 9:32 PM, Don Danko mageson6666@... wrote:

A town in Syria did. And the evidence naturally points to the FSA which is not actually Syrian but a collection of Saudi's, Egyptians, Libyan's, Pakistani's, Iraqi's. Sunni fanatics who are funded and armed and directed by Israel and Big Israel which is America.  Hence why Assad stated along with Iran they will turn their major weapons on Israel if attacked.

Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?

if it comes to the Draft ...I WILL NOT DIE FOR FUCKING ISREAL !!

--- In [email protected], <dvdposton@... wrote:

Amazing what so-call christians will do to make us look bad. They lied, steal, start wars in the name of jewus and more shit.

On Sat, Au[/IMG]anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

On Sat, Au[/IMG]mrkowal@... wrote:

--Mikki~ ^-^Hail Satan!

On Au[/IMG]mageson6666@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]jack.derpinstein@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
  Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?

We should be working on technology that applies advanced mind powers and works on the material and astral plane. Then again we ahould be working with advance dmind powers as a species, but thanks too abunch of lizard sand some piss annt enemy bitch nordics...

------------------------------
On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 11:40 AM PDT satanist17 wrote:

I think you are wrong.
You said that :
"This is the society we live in nowadays. The pagan society did the
opposite, we used candles instead of bulbs we rode horses instead of
cars. We trained our bodies and souls instead of t.v. "
We need technological advance .
And you also said : "If you ask me another flood is necessary here "
The flood is an allegory. It never happend in the form that xians
preach

And also : " and i dont care if im one of the fallen but aslong as this
is tooken care of"

I think that is sick.
That is Satanism about.

Hope I was not rude. But I pointed out a few mistakes.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman wrote:

Yeah.. Don just delete that thing and get it out of here, its
name says it all. But that aside i do want to talk about this
interesting topic. The fact is that we ARE going to enter ww3. And i am
super happy this is going to happen. Unfortunately america has become
the biggest spoiled little brat out of all the nations. People must know
pain in order to mature from it. I am sick of seeing all these spoiled
people walk by with one side of their head shaved and scronny swag fags
with tight pants and attitude. I hope this shit happens, i know i am
ready for it.

Witch speaking of witch this must be what maxine warned us about.
How everyone should program their auras to attract money and we should
stock on food supplies.I think by the end of next year 2014, there will
already be ww3 and the economy is going to be very low. Until by the end
of 2015 money will become toilet paper and more than 1 million people
will be dead.

The other day i was having a talk with my father about global
problems. He made a lot of interesting points of how corrupted the
american system is. I wanted to fill him in about how the jewish race
infiltrated the system. But i couldn't since that would have led to a
big conversation and i just didn't have the time for it. Anyways, after
that talk with my father i finally understood what satan ment in his
message.

Energy is being sent up.
and draining the earth
against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

Now i hope someone corrects me if im wrong but The world is
becoming very overpopulated. There are more births than deaths. When
most of those children grow to 18 they get there licence and there goes
one more car into the world. What we are doing is draining mother earth
of its energy and wasting it. Electricity comes from the worlds inner
core. So when we have the lights on we are wasting the worlds inner
core. This is the society we live in nowadays. The pagan society did the
opposite, we used candles instead of bulbs we rode horses instead of
cars. We trained our bodies and souls instead of t.v. We were beginning
to empower ourselves and replinish the earth of energy. If you ask me
another flood is necessary here and i dont care if im one of the fallen
but aslong as this is tooken care of.Â

"victory cannot be achieved without sacrifice" ~ i totally forgot
who said this

Â
I think the person making up stuff is an infiltrator... Just look at
its name...

--Mikki~ ^-^
Hail Satan!

Â
Why are you making shit up?Â
Â
Â
A town in Syria did. And the evidence naturally points to the FSA
which is not actually Syrian but a collection of Saudi's, Egyptians,
Libyan's, Pakistani's, Iraqi's. Sunni fanatics who are funded and armed
and directed by Israel and Big Israel which is America. Hence
why Assad stated along with Iran they will turn their major weapons on
Israel if attacked.

Â
Let's talk about this!
The US got hit by chemical weapons supposedly by Syria, now the US is
going to possibly bomb Syria, maybe it already happened, and I feel this
is to put people in fear to feed off more energies and possibly destroy
earth so that all these souls can be fed off..
Opinions, etc?

Not at all,  but you did misunderstand me. Eh, this is what happens when you just write your mind without going back to correct the mistakes,You come off wrong. Ehhh how annoying. 
 On my first point, i did mention spiritual empowerment but honestly technology is not really all that necessary when you are at god head. Let me give you a few examples
1. you could speak telepathically instead of a phone.
2. you could ride a bike instead of a car. This will help you staying fit.
3. you could astral project instead of watching kim kardashians.
 The way technology is coming out nowadays its just making us weaker and stupider. Sure its fun, easy life but that is exactly what the government/jews want. DISTRACTED sheep ready for the slaughter. If you want to be a slave then go right ahead,  bend over right in front of them while your at it. Anyhow im not gonna go there since thats a whole new subject.
 On my second point i ment it as a metaphor, as in a term for describing something that can wipe more than 50% of the population. since that is what this god dammed world needs.

On my third point, I was looking at it as if i get caught in the crossfire of war or natural disaster for this cause than so be it. Its not that i dont care about my life its just that there was nothing i could do you know. How are you going to run away from a nuclear war head. Or a tsunami coming when your in range of it. Its not that i dont care if i die or not i just dont fear death, i know exactly where im going. Death is just as natural as love, fear is what the enemy installed inside of us and nothing will come from fear. Dispose of that and you will succeed in what you are trying to accomplish. Thats what i believe.

Also i have a question for you since its been brought up already. What was the pagan society like? and what do you mean by the flood being an allegory?

Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 11:40 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: WW3, USA Bombing Syria

I think you are wrong.
You said that : 
"This is the society we live in nowadays. The pagan society did the opposite, we used candles instead of bulbs we rode horses instead of cars. We trained our bodies and souls instead of t.v. "

And also : " and i dont care if im one of the fallen but aslong as this is tooken care of"

I think that is sick.
That is Satanism about.

Hail Satan!

Energy is being sent up.
and draining the earth
against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

--Mikki~ ^-^
Hail Satan!

A town in Syria did. And the evidence naturally points to the FSA which is not actually Syrian but a collection of Saudi's, Egyptians, Libyan's, Pakistani's, Iraqi's. Sunni fanatics who are funded and armed and directed by Israel and Big Israel which is America.  Hence why Assad stated along with Iran they will turn their major weapons on Israel if attacked.

Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?

Ok, I see

I misunderstand you. Sorry for that :)
Also I hope that you are not mad at me for this, brother.

Concernig your question, well I believe the pagan society was very evolved. But they ended up dead, because of the nuclear war that happened in the past ( the Vedas talk about Gods who are at war )

Oh, and the other part, I read on JoS that Beelzebub allowed the flood to happen. But I also read ( on this group if I`m remembering well) that the flood is an allegory reffering to knowledge.
And it wasn`t literarry, as xians preach.

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Not at all,  but you did misunderstand me. Eh, this is what happens when you just write your mind without going back to correct the mistakes,You come off wrong. Ehhh how annoying. 

On my first point, i did mention spiritual empowerment but honestly technology is not really all that necessary when you are at god head. Let me give you a few examples

The way technology is coming out nowadays its just making us weaker and stupider. Sure its fun, easy life but that is exactly what the government/jews want. DISTRACTED sheep ready for the slaughter. If you want to be a slave then go right ahead,  bend over right in front of them while your at it. Anyhow im not gonna go there since thats a whole new subject.

On my second point i ment it as a metaphor, as in a term for describing something that can wipe more than 50% of the population. since that is what this god dammed world needs.

On my third point, I was looking at it as if i get caught in the crossfire of war or natural disaster for this cause than so be it. Its not that i dont care about my life its just that there was nothing i could do you know. How are you going to run away from a nuclear war head. Or a tsunami coming when your in range of it. Its not that i dont care if i die or not i just dont fear death, i know exactly where im going. Death is just as natural as love, fear is what the enemy installed inside of us and nothing will come from fear. Dispose of that and you will succeed in what you are trying to accomplish. Thats what i believe.

Also i have a question for you since its been brought up already. What was the pagan society like? and what do you mean by the flood being an allegory?

I think you are wrong.

You said that : 

I think that is sick.

That is Satanism about.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman wrote:

Energy is being sent up.
and draining the earth
against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

--Mikki~ ^-^
Hail Satan!

On Aug 30, 2013, at 9:32 PM, Don Danko mageson6666@ wrote:

Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?

Satanist17, it was the pagan who invented ships, aquaducts, roads, plumbing and so on. They made chariots because they did not know electricity. They made oil lamps. They, too, had their games as well as their studies. They did not settle for less.

--- In [email protected], <satanist17@... wrote:

Ok, I see

Concernig your question, well I believe the pagan society was very evolved. But they ended up dead, because of the nuclear war that happened in the past ( the Vedas talk about Gods who are at war )

Oh, and the other part, I read on JoS that Beelzebub allowed the flood to happen. But I also read ( on this group if I`m remembering well) that the flood is an allegory reffering to knowledge.

Ave Satanas!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

I think you are wrong.

You said that : 

I think that is sick.

That is Satanism about.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Alex Guzman wrote:

Energy is being sent up.
and draining the earth
against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

--Mikki~ ^-^
Hail Satan!

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Sep 3, 2013 6:25:20 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Ok, I see

Ave Satanas!

--- In [email protected], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

I think you are wrong.

You said that : 

I think that is sick.

That is Satanism about.

Hail Satan!

Energy is being sent up.
and draining the earth
against these problems."

-Satan/Lucifer

--Mikki~ ^-^
Hail Satan!

Let's talk about this!
Opinions, etc?
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back