Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wtf...?

zaeqon

ok so I had a pretty bad headache earlier and it was really ticking me off. I took some tylonol and I drank shitloads of water and my headache just got worse. so I took a look on the astral and I saw this motherfucker jamming his fuckin hand in my head. I summoned my best elemental and destroyed the bastard but I stil wanna know... wtf was this thing? it was all grey and had no face. acually its face was blurred out. what's realy weird is that yesterday I saw a similar thing doing the same thing only it was jamming its hand in my artery. wtf r these things?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zaeqon" <zaeqon@... wrote:
ok so I had a pretty bad headache earlier and it was really ticking me off. I took some tylonol and I drank shitloads of water and my headache just got worse. so I took a look on the astral and I saw this motherfucker jamming his fuckin hand in my head. I summoned my best elemental and destroyed the bastard but I stil wanna know... wtf was this thing? it was all grey and had no face. acually its face was blurred out. what's realy weird is that yesterday I saw a similar thing doing the same thing only it was jamming its hand in my artery. wtf r these things?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hail Satan!
Put up a shield around yourself. http://www.psipog.net/cat-shields.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zaeqon" <zaeqon@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
It might be an angel if i were you id contact our father to see if your in danger or put a shield around yourself and be wary

ok im suggesting a protection maditation.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 7 June, 2009 5:06:23 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] wtf...?

ok so I had a pretty bad headache earlier and it was really ticking me off. I took some tylonol and I drank shitloads of water and my headache just got worse. so I took a look on the astral and I saw this motherfucker jamming his fuckin hand in my head. I summoned my best elemental and destroyed the bastard but I stil wanna know... wtf was this thing? it was all grey and had no face. acually its face was blurred out. what's realy weird is that yesterday I saw a similar thing doing the same thing only it was jamming its hand in my artery. wtf r these things?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!? !

Hail Satan!

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back