Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Writing a book

Leonard

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know I'm writing a book, and here is the best part, I'm leaving a hidden message in the entire book that depicts Father Satan as true and great god he is. But unless you are a satanist you won't know until you finish reading the whole thing. Hopefully this will get a lot of people to see the light, I'm publishing it trough the Triond website. No I'm not trying to get rich off this, I'm donating a large sum of however much I make to the JoS website. I'll post the link to the first chapter here and on my website in my sig below, once its published, thank you : )

•Deus Maximus est Satanas•
GROWING SATANIC FORUM SITE!!!! ALL JOIN: satansarmy.4rumer.net

Is it a fiction?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Leonard" <lenny.landry@... wrote:

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know I'm writing a book, and here is the best part, I'm leaving a hidden message in the entire book that depicts Father Satan as true and great god he is. But unless you are a satanist you won't know until you finish reading the whole thing. Hopefully this will get a lot of people to see the light, I'm publishing it trough the Triond website. No I'm not trying to get rich off this, I'm donating a large sum of however much I make to the JoS website. I'll post the link to the first chapter here and on my website in my sig below, once its published, thank you : )

This is awesome to hear. :) . Hail Satan. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 9:07:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Writing a book

Is it a fiction?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Leonard" <lenny.landry@... wrote:

Hey everyone,

Yes it is fiction with an underlying message showing Satan as good, I posted the like to the first chapter here already but I don't think it went through, the link is on my website below though, go check it out :)

[/IMG]satansarmy.4rumer.net[/url]
On Dec 30, 2010, at 9:07 PM, "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:
  Is it a fiction?

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Leonard" <lenny.landry@... wrote:

Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Is this book something your doing off your own back or has the father requested this from you ? If it has been a request what is the reason for the writing ?

It's off my own back, I just love writing and father Satan, so I put the two together

On Dec 31, 2010, at 5:36 AM, "satanslogos" <satanslogos@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Leonard" <lenny.landry@... wrote:

Hey everyone,

Is this book something your doing off your own back or has the father requested this from you ? If it has been a request what is the reason for the writing ?

wooord

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dante Gusion <lenny.landry@... wrote:

Yes it is fiction with an underlying message showing Satan as good, I posted the like to the first chapter here already but I don't think it went through, the link is on my website below though, go check it out :)

Is it a fiction?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Leonard" <lenny.landry@ wrote:

Hey everyone,

Yeah, so do I! ^ I wish you the best of success with this, Brother.

On 1/1/11, PamelaL <evilalien@... wrote:
wooord

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dante Gusion <lenny.landry@... wrote:

Yes it is fiction with an underlying message showing Satan as good, I
posted the like to the first chapter here already but I don't think it
went through, the link is on my website below though, go check it out :)

Is it a fiction?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Leonard" <lenny.landry@ wrote:

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know I'm writing a book, and here is the
best part, I'm leaving a hidden message in the entire book that
depicts Father Satan as true and great god he is. But unless you are a
satanist you won't know until you finish reading the whole thing.
Hopefully this will get a lot of people to see the light, I'm
publishing it trough the Triond website. No I'm not trying to get rich
off this, I'm donating a large sum of however much I make to the JoS
website. I'll post the link to the first chapter here and on my
website in my sig below, once its published, thank you : )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back