Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wrathaa

IsaacA

this girl along with incogni felinum, marillis,keunmiles, and gentro constanly harraass me whenever im in the chatroom saying im not a satanist and calling me horrible names its making me question if satanism is really a nice relgion or just like how the media portrays it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
Why don't question if those people are real Satanists or not instead? They could simply be infiltrators. None of those who you mentioned are regular members in this group. You'll never see important members here do something like that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "IsaacA" <g0ku777@ wrote:

this girl along with incogni felinum, marillis,keunmiles, and gentro constanly harraass me whenever im in the chatroom saying im not a satanist and calling me horrible names its making me question if satanism is really a nice relgion or just like how the media portrays it
We are all very sorry that this matter was taken to the egroup itself. I am not a familiar face in this group as I used to be active on the teens4satan group.

I am very active on the chatroom here however. I came looking to connect to other satanists, as many have in the past, but found the chat room empty. As more of us hung out during the past week, the more people have come into the room. This G0ku777 was saying offensive things to get a rise out of us. I'm not going to stand here and pretend we handled things correctly. I apologize on the behalf of myself and all those listed as the accused for letting G0ku777 get to us the way he did.

He was calling the gods weak. He spread Laveyan beliefs. He asked us why we hate Jesus if he's not real.

I am sorry for our behavior. We did get carried away with how we handled the matter. But our anger, our hurt, and our inability to accept G0ku777 was not without provocation. In the future, we will be sure to handle these matters in a more level headed manner, but please do not turn against us over a silly altercation in the chat room. We love our family here, and we do not wish to be divided from it.

We have added him to our ignore list. We do not want to talk to him any more, so he has taken his appeal to the group only to keep the drama going. We all just want to have a good time in the chatroom. We do not want to have to listen to outsiders posting their beliefs in the only place we feel safe anymore.

I have included links to two different screenshots I took of the incident on my iphone. I don't have everything he said, but even from what I do have you can see he was clearly just trying to disturb the peace.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff39 ... 1330589723

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff39 ... 1330589718

I wish I had more of the conversation, but the rest was scrolled up too far at that point to get a hold of. As I said, we are not proud of how we behaved. We wish we could have handled the situation better. I apologize to the group for having this matter being blown out of proportion. Me and the other accused people are friendly to any spiritual satanist that enters the chat room. I hope you take our side of the matter into account.

EVERYBODY IGNORE THIS GOKU777 OR WHATEVER IS A XTIAN KID WHO COMES IN THE CHAT ROOM AND VERBALLY ASSAULTS OUR MEMBERS, I PERSONALLY KNOW THE SUBJECTS IN QUESTION, AND EVERYTHING THAT WAS SASID ABOUT THEM IS IN TYPICAL XTIAN SLANDER AND LIES DONT RESPOND TO THIS KID, HES 14 BY THE WAY, AND IM SURE AS SOON AS HE READS THIS HES GONNA BE SOM 30 YR OLD COP OR SOMETHING, LOL. ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS LETTER I CAN BE CONTACED IN MY EMAIL ADRRESS, IGNORE THIS GOKI KID HES XTIAN!!!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felinum" <sixredcandles@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Why don't question if those people are real Satanists or not instead? They could simply be infiltrators. None of those who you mentioned are regular members in this group. You'll never see important members here do something like that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "IsaacA" <g0ku777@ wrote:

We are all very sorry that this matter was taken to the egroup itself. I am not a familiar face in this group as I used to be active on the teens4satan group.

I am very active on the chatroom here however. I came looking to connect to other satanists, as many have in the past, but found the chat room empty. As more of us hung out during the past week, the more people have come into the room. This G0ku777 was saying offensive things to get a rise out of us. I'm not going to stand here and pretend we handled things correctly. I apologize on the behalf of myself and all those listed as the accused for letting G0ku777 get to us the way he did.

He was calling the gods weak. He spread Laveyan beliefs. He asked us why we hate Jesus if he's not real.

I am sorry for our behavior. We did get carried away with how we handled the matter. But our anger, our hurt, and our inability to accept G0ku777 was not without provocation. In the future, we will be sure to handle these matters in a more level headed manner, but please do not turn against us over a silly altercation in the chat room. We love our family here, and we do not wish to be divided from it.

We have added him to our ignore list. We do not want to talk to him any more, so he has taken his appeal to the group only to keep the drama going. We all just want to have a good time in the chatroom. We do not want to have to listen to outsiders posting their beliefs in the only place we feel safe anymore.

I have included links to two different screenshots I took of the incident on my iphone. I don't have everything he said, but even from what I do have you can see he was clearly just trying to disturb the peace.

I wish I had more of the conversation, but the rest was scrolled up too far at that point to get a hold of. As I said, we are not proud of how we behaved. We wish we could have handled the situation better. I apologize to the group for having this matter being blown out of proportion. Me and the other accused people are friendly to any spiritual satanist that enters the chat room. I hope you take our side of the matter into account.

I logged onto chat a few times and Wrathaa seemed nice and respectful. So there's my 2 cents lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "philip" <philip_wright68@... wrote:

EVERYBODY IGNORE THIS GOKU777 OR WHATEVER IS A XTIAN KID WHO COMES IN THE CHAT ROOM AND VERBALLY ASSAULTS OUR MEMBERS, I PERSONALLY KNOW THE SUBJECTS IN QUESTION, AND EVERYTHING THAT WAS SASID ABOUT THEM IS IN TYPICAL XTIAN SLANDER AND LIES DONT RESPOND TO THIS KID, HES 14 BY THE WAY, AND IM SURE AS SOON AS HE READS THIS HES GONNA BE SOM 30 YR OLD COP OR SOMETHING, LOL. ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS LETTER I CAN BE CONTACED IN MY EMAIL ADRRESS, IGNORE THIS GOKI KID HES XTIAN!!!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felinum" <sixredcandles@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Well I suppose this "Isaac" (kike name) has to give some explanations. If that was the case and he's blaspheming our Gods and is a laveyan idiot, you didn't need to apologize at all. Sorry for butting in what it's clearly between you and him, but the only reason I replied is because it sounded fishy to me when he was generalizing and blaming all Satanists because of a small group of people supposedly insulting him in a place which is not even moderated by the HP's. Interesting that I couldn't find any other post by him either.

I think it's better sticking in this group instead, any other non-moderated places can be run with infiltrators.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felinum" <sixredcandles@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Does the fool realize that JOS chat records IP addresses? Incogni2, felinum {who is 'sixredcadles'}and keunmiles are regular posters on the group. Who this Goku777 is questionable. This is the kind of nonsense infiltrators cause.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "philip" <philip_wright68@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felinum" <sixredcandles@ wrote:

thankyou lydia, i know you have answered some questions for me in the past, this is why i brought this kid to the groups attention, if there is an admin available to research this individual we would love to not have to deal with his hate speeches everyday, his screen name is goko777.Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 2:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: wrathaa

I logged onto chat a few times and Wrathaa seemed nice and respectful. So there's my 2 cents lol.

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

this g0ku777 came on the chat on time and bragged about how he had told a kid in the teensforsatan gruop, to summon a god the wrong way, and also how to summon a god named "anzu" and that he was to give him a fish, i don't know about u guys, but i think this sounds wrong, my strongest side is not summoning, but i've never heard of the god anzu or that you are to serve a fish for him when he arrives..

wraatha has been nothing but nice to me from the first time i meet here, and she has helped me i alot with my meditations. and can asure u, she is NOT an infiltrator. she is nice and very respectfull..

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "philip" <philip_wright68@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

all of theses people are just try[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 4:58 PM

this g0ku777 came on the chat on time and bragged about how he had told a kid in the teensforsatan gruop, to summon a god the wrong way, and also how to summon a god named "anzu" and that he was to give him a fish, i don't know about u guys, but i think this sounds wrong, my strongest side is not summoning, but i've never heard of the god anzu or that you are to serve a fish for him when he arrives..

wraatha has been nothing but nice to me from the first time i meet here, and she has helped me i alot with my meditations. and can asure u, she is NOT an infiltrator. she is nice and very respectfull..

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "philip" <philip_wright68@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

This 14 year old is making everyone fight. Wratha, You have no need to be sorry, Anyone in your place would have lost it, I myself would have abused him. As for Goku777, Someone Ban him from all the groups please.

I was talking to Wrathaa for over an hour tonight, she's really nice. She didn't brag about anything, much less about being a high priestess as you claim. She seems really sweet and genuine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isaac Alves <g0ku777@... wrote:

all of theses people are just trying to cover their own hides because they know they treated me badly from the first time i came in the chatroom and wrathaa brags about how she's a high priestess on JoS

Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 4:58 PM

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:
..Hail Satan!! Does the fool realize that JOS chat records IP addresses? Incogni2, felinum {who is 'sixredcadles'}and keunmiles are regular posters on the group. Who this Goku777 is questionable. This is the kind of nonsense infiltrators cause.

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

I wasn't even aware we had a chat feature much less know how to get on it any tips and I'd talk if you could send me a link or whatever. TY in advance
Hail Satan
-Scorned-

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

I wasn't even aware we had a chat feature much less know how to get on it any tips and I'd talk if you could send me a link or whatever. TY in advance
Hail Satan
-Scorned-

Hail Satan!! On the left hand side of your page where you have the messages, post, attachment...ect at the bottom under the "Group Labs" you should se "Chat" just click...

spies and distractors are everywhere, especially here,
trying to discourage
Hail Father Satan !!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "IsaacA" <g0ku777@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back