Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wow

anthonyl151413

i didn't even mean to do this but over this week i have been piting up pics of me and friends and 5 pics of demon symbols (of course my favorite FUR FUR was in the mix)but i just noticed that they make up a pentagram from a aerial view :)
i know its a dumb ass post but what ever idk i thought it was sweet
p.s. i noticed that a lot of people on this are always pissed of ,why?

wouldnt say pissed off jsut annoyed. everyone keeps asking questions that could easily be answered if they really put some thought into it. also they are lazy. asking everyone to spoon feed them. and satanism is nothing like spoon feeding. try not to take anything too personal. you'r basically just being told to man up...and then being thrown in a lions den and told to defend themselves.   hail satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 16 August, 2009 4:48:19 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] wow

i didn't even mean to do this but over this week i have been piting up pics of me and friends and 5 pics of demon symbols (of course my favorite FUR FUR was in the mix)but i just noticed that they make up a pentagram from a aerial view :)

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:
wouldnt say pissed off jsut annoyed. everyone keeps asking questions that could easily be answered if they really put some thought into it.
also they are lazy. asking everyone to spoon feed them. and satanism is nothing like spoon feeding.
try not to take anything too personal. you'r basically just being told to man up...and then being thrown in a lions den and told to
defend themselves.

hail satan!

Sent: Sunday, 16 August, 2009 4:48:19 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] wow

indeed they don't even try their best they talk about their meditations how hard it is and their favorite show they watch

i just meditated for the first time and it was the best thing ive ever done i love this

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back