Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wow xitans are not very smart

yeah a long time ago i had lost hope in humanity....and this just took away the line drawn for stupidity. i know xians are not intellegent....but seriously i mean WTF!! i don't know wether to laugh or cry at this epic fail of forever...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 7 August, 2009 3:43:17 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] wow xitans are not very smart

http://www.landover baptist.net/ showthread. php?t=17725

its an argument on how evil hoddies are...

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

I love that comment about Eskimos being snow mexicans I mean WTF what is up with these people

On Aug 7, 2009, at 9:53 AM, David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:
  yeah a long time ago i had lost hope in humanity.... and this just took away the line drawn for stupidity. i know xians are not intellegent. ...but seriously i mean WTF!! i don't know wether to laugh or cry at this epic fail of forever...

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

wow, what a fuckin idiot.  im not even goinna grace this topic with an explanation on just how fuckin stupid that is lol.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 9:53:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] wow xitans are not very smart

yeah a long time ago i had lost hope in humanity.... and this just took away the line drawn for stupidity. i know xians are not intellegent. ...but seriously i mean WTF!! i don't know wether to laugh or cry at this epic fail of forever...

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@... wrote:
you know what would be funny is if we got a lot of people to flame the website.

wow, what a fuckin idiot. im not even goinna grace this topic with an explanation on just how fuckin stupid that is lol.

yeah a long time ago i had lost hope in humanity.... and this just took away the line drawn for stupidity.
i know xians are not intellegent. ...but seriously i mean WTF!!
i don't know wether to laugh or cry at this epic fail of forever...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "foojin4" <foojin4@ wrote:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=17725

Yeah today ive been looking around on some christian stuff, And some of it is really like, OmG, what the fuck is wrong with you? oO Like how can you be so retarded, Its sickening, laughable and pathetic, but I don't know if I should laugh or cry about people like that
I can't even laugh about it, its so pathetic o_O
I agree, how can someone be so retarded? I just have to make an account there... you see how the guy who was taking the piss outta them was called "unsaved trash"? Its just, xD gah. I thank Satan I'm not surrounded by a bunch of idiotic people such as that...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@... wrote:
wow, what a fuckin idiot. im not even goinna grace this topic with an explanation on just how fuckin stupid that is lol.

yeah a long time ago i had lost hope in humanity.... and this just took away the line drawn for stupidity.
i know xians are not intellegent. ...but seriously i mean WTF!!
i don't know wether to laugh or cry at this epic fail of forever...

omg that guy is a tool..he thinks that skater kids are gonna attack peple with hoodies..he's fucken ignorant..people whear hoodies cus they look good. and or because the arefat and wanna lose weight .waht an idiot.

rofl i was reading on that site for the "evil hoodies" its funny minus parts where they talk about beating wives.... they say crocs are devil brought o.o i dont know why there obsessed with gays being evil i know alot of gay ppl i mean i dont hang around with them that much but there still cool and far from evil its just genetics and there in touch with more of there feminine side they threaten so much if only one hair is pricked if you try to argue one point they say you will burn in the lake of fire if i wanted to burn in a lake of fire i would go to a volacnoe thats erupting and jump in (no way i will ever ever do that) lol i dont know but there was a post bout surfing is a gay sport wtf is this my dad surfs and hes far from gay i might try surfing soon i know lots of ppl that are straight that surf (living in floirda lol) these ppl are stupid and narrow minded well anywayz they call us retards yet they press charges if we do anything lol i want to meet one and straight up tell him im satanist and im proud to be give them a hug a walk away and have my friend record it and watch him twist and contort in rage xD or he/she will just shout repent your ways or you will be thrown into the lake of fire =P

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hafischer9501" <hafischer9501@... wrote:
rofl i was reading on that site for the "evil hoodies" its funny minus parts where they talk about beating wives.... they say crocs are devil brought o.o i dont know why there obsessed with gays being evil i know alot of gay ppl i mean i dont hang around with them that much but there still cool and far from evil its just genetics and there in touch with more of there feminine side they threaten so much if only one hair is pricked if you try to argue one point they say you will burn in the lake of fire if i wanted to burn in a lake of fire i would go to a volacnoe thats erupting and jump in (no way i will ever ever do that) lol i dont know but there was a post bout surfing is a gay sport wtf is this my dad surfs and hes far from gay i might try surfing soon i know lots of ppl that are straight that surf (living in floirda lol) these ppl are stupid and narrow minded well anywayz they call us retards yet they press charges if we do anything lol i want to meet one and straight up tell him im satanist and im proud to be give them a hug a walk away and have my friend record it and watch him twist and contort in rage xD or he/she will just shout repent your ways or you will be thrown into the lake of fire =P
Yeah I'm gay myself and I don't think I'm evil :p
And yeah that's also true, Arguing with christians is simply impossible, I argued with a lot of em until I got at a point I was just sick of it, I mean most of those christians I talked with pretty much have no arguments at all their god is real, They usually have crappy spelling and grammar, I show them why the bible is fake and they usually do the following, either conmpletely ignore what I said and try to change the topic on how great god is, Saying that they belive in god no matter what and saying satan is a liar and we shouldnt belive him,
So I reply with how the guy actually got tricked into that bullshit and Satanism is based on evidence etc etc.
Well you get the idea, basically it ends up with the christian either ignoring me and ending the conversation or them telling me how I'm going to a burning lake of fire for all eternity and they will pray that will happen to me. So actually the guy is a fucking sinner since he is not supposed to judge, he is supposed to love thy enemy and therefore he will be burning himself
... What was I talking about? xD I forgot but anyways umm yeah..

And XD yeah that would be funny ^^ I was actually thinking of doing something like that once with the catholic priest of this town, I did a lot of shit with him so far xD

Lo fkn l thats hella funny. When you do put it on youtube and let us know kk.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, August 07, 2009 6:28:03 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: wow xitans are not very smart

Where In Florida do u live I live in jacksonville
On Aug 7, 2009, at 9:36 PM, "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
  --- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "hafischer9501" <hafischer9501@ ... wrote:

And yeah that's also true, Arguing with christians is simply impossible, I argued with a lot of em until I got at a point I was just sick of it, I mean most of those christians I talked with pretty much have no arguments at all their god is real, They usually have crappy spelling and grammar, I show them why the bible is fake and they usually do the following, either conmpletely ignore what I said and try to change the topic on how great god is, Saying that they belive in god no matter what and saying satan is a liar and we shouldnt belive him,
So I reply with how the guy actually got tricked into that bullshit and Satanism is based on evidence etc etc.
Well you get the idea, basically it ends up with the christian either ignoring me and ending the conversation or them telling me how I'm going to a burning lake of fire for all eternity and they will pray that will happen to me. So actually the guy is a fucking sinner since he is not supposed to judge, he is supposed to love thy enemy and therefore he will be burning himself
.... What was I talking about? xD I forgot but anyways umm yeah..

And XD yeah that would be funny ^^ I was actually thinking of doing something like that once with the catholic priest of this town, I did a lot of shit with him so far xD

rofl phones freezing up too big of msgs. xD whats grammar have to do with anything? i dont have the best of grammar o wait... not on a phone anywayz its fun to piss ppl off =D and ive got really nothing to say. hmm what to say o i know i should be doing dedication ritual tomorrow! =D unless im like totally exhausted band camp fund raiser lol car washy =P at least im next to mcdonalds hahaha im liking this my mom hates some ppl at a christian church and now we rarely go to church =D yay! no more listening to preachers go on and on

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
FANTASTIC!! :3
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hafischer9501" <hafischer9501@ wrote:

... What was I talking about? xD I forgot but anyways umm yeah..

have you looked at there profile pics. they look like pedifiles and old rapeist dudes there topicss are funny minus the one about beating wives and any others related to abuse

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "foojin4" <foojin4@... wrote:
i live in Tampa if your talking to me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ryan Clark <rclark9559@... wrote:

Where In Florida do u live I live in jacksonville

On Aug 7, 2009, at 9:36 PM, "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hafischer9501" <hafischer9501@ wrote:

rofl i was reading on that site for the "evil hoodies" its funny minus parts where they talk about beating wives.... they say crocs are devil brought o.o i dont know why there obsessed with gays being evil i know alot of gay ppl i mean i dont hang around with them that much but there still cool and far from evil its just genetics and there in touch with more of there feminine side they threaten so much if only one hair is pricked if you try to argue one point they say you will burn in the lake of fire if i wanted to burn in a lake of fire i would go to a volacnoe thats erupting and jump in (no way i will ever ever do that) lol i dont know but there was a post bout surfing is a gay sport wtf is this my dad surfs and hes far from gay i might try surfing soon i know lots of ppl that are straight that surf (living in floirda lol) these ppl are stupid and narrow minded well anywayz they call us retards yet they press charges if we do anything lol i want to
meet one and straight up tell him im satanist and im proud to be give them a hug a walk away and have my friend record it and watch him twist and contort in rage xD or he/she will just shout repent your ways or you will be thrown into the lake of fire =P

.... What was I talking about? xD I forgot but anyways umm yeah..

awww so far away D= i live in navarre lol rofl theres 1 pagan in my marching band and 1 satanist in marching band im da satanist xD everyone else is christian or catholic at least that i know of anywayz =P jacksonville lol someone told me to call all girls there future hookers xD at least i think it was jacksonville

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back