Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WOW This is true Bullshit

Fire

Yahoo Answers, has put a hold on my account because I posted the following website link (www.exposingchristianity.com) when I answered someone about converting people to christianity, how are we to get the word out when we are blocked all the time from all angels? There has to be away around this, please give me any insight that you can.

Hail Satan and The true Gods of Old

Dark Blessing
Fire

Do a banishing prayer before you do online warfare and also clean your aura and put satanic deminic blue energy around yourself and computer etc. I know it sucks!

------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 12:07 PM EDT Fire wrote:

Yahoo Answers, has put a hold on my account because I posted the following website link (www.exposingchristianity.com) when I answered someone about converting people to christianity, how are we to get the word out when we are blocked all the time from all angels? There has to be away around this, please give me any insight that you can.

Dark Blessing
Fire

With yahoo answers that is an issue I have been doing online warfare from time to time for awhile the site yahoo answers seems to have that issue the way around it and I know it sounds like a pain was to space in the middle of the site then edit it to put it back toghether, either that or go to dot tk make exposingchristianity or any other site you wanted to use into any number of names and you have a long time before they will block that, it also is good to not take things too seriously on the internet in general if you are doing yahoo answers, or any of those other sites it is even possable to have fun, anyways it makes it much more of a pleasent experience and more motivation you may even enjoy trolling political sites that can be kind of fun. Do something you enjoy for a bit then go to online spiritual warfare I know its bullshit but take it as it is or you wont get a chance to spread the truth and the truth is needed right now, also good advice cleanse your aura and do aura of protection prior to any kind of warfare, there really isn't any way to change it right now but the more we fight for Satanism the more accepted the truth will be so don't let them get to you too much otherwise they got you that is what they want have a heads up and keep fighting no matter what don't give up spread the truth be clevor but also do spiritual warfare. I am glad to see anyone with ambition to spread the truth on that Site Yahoo Answers been suspended mutiple times. Had troll accounts even where I am not serious, in general I have been around that site for years in different forms. Its fun actually once you see the thoughtline of some of the people on there you can laugh for hours, but yeah you should also have accounts to spread the truth, but you must be patient Yahoo Answers doesn't much like people speaking the truth so don't be suprised if you get suspended or cant get through. There are ways around some of it but not everything. Good Luck.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Do a banishing prayer before you do online warfare and also clean your aura and put satanic deminic blue energy around yourself and computer etc. I know it sucks!

Dark Blessing
Fire

U go girl

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:07:06 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] WOW This is true Bullshit

Dark Blessing
Fire

Yes, we are living in a world of free speech, obviously. Thats why. *Sarcasm*

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Fire" <dark_blessings666@... wrote:

Dark Blessing
Fire

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Dark Blessing
Fire
You know you are doing something right when the jew go against you, They show what they really are, opposition of The Truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back