Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wow, Just Wow

belligerator

Hey Guys, So I was doing some regular stuff like putting an Aura of Protection on my loved ones and myself. To this, I usually release Orgasmic energy. As usual I did it today as well, But when it released, I don't know, I think it burnt the skin off my back. I think this is a good sign, That my energy levels are increasing. So well, Brethren KEEP AT IT!

P.S. Any one know any good burns cream. Damn my back hurts.

HAIL ENKI
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISHTAR
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT

Aloe Vera is my choice for burns it has many uses. It is easy to grow in a pot if you can find a plant, past 5 years of age the potency of the plants sap increases. I also use it on my animals. For burns, feverish skin, rashes and minor stings and scrapes it helps if you place a peice in the fridge to cool it first. Very soothing. You can buy it as a cream also for right now but the raw plant sap is far better than anything you can buy.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "belligerator" <belligerator@... wrote:

Hey Guys, So I was doing some regular stuff like putting an Aura of Protection on my loved ones and myself. To this, I usually release Orgasmic energy. As usual I did it today as well, But when it released, I don't know, I think it burnt the skin off my back. I think this is a good sign, That my energy levels are increasing. So well, Brethren KEEP AT IT!

HAIL ENKI
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISHTAR
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT

This sounds like bs to me. Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 3:36 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Wow, Just Wow

HAIL ENKI
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISHTAR
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT

Well, It isn't. I maybe rude and Hot-Headed but I'm no liar

On 22-Mar-2012, at 9:18 PM, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
  This sounds like bs to me. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL ENKI
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISHTAR
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT
=

First Saraansh since you are replying to this I am assuming this is another screename of yours.

You have made many questionable actions, comments and provided false info several times on these boards. This is o to mention that you have done this under several different screenames in an attempt to hide who you truly are and get away with as much as you can.

While I did not know it in the very beginning I know you and "Noromi ol Enki" are one in the same. As a reminder my warning to you still stands. Knwoing that this belligerator which I never noticed before is simply another face you use I now know to watch out for this alias as well of yours.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Saraansh Tiku <belligerator@... wrote:

This sounds like bs to me.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL ENKI
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISHTAR
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT

TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
10 of the best bars in the U.S.
Each of these night spots offers delicious gourmet cocktails in a unique setting.
Privacy Policy

Ya, sorry but I'm going to have to agree with strengthroughsatan here. All that talk of enchanting talismans and magical moon water? I know i don't have a whole lot of notoriety/say here recently because i haven't gotten the chance to post as much as i would want to. Even so, your solutions to things are very questionable...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Saraansh Tiku <belligerator@... wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL ENKI
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISHTAR
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT

Each of these night spots offers delicious gourmet cocktails in a unique setting.
Privacy Policy

Well, They work, Ever tried Moon energy channeling? Plus the Moon is considered Satanic I think.

On 23-Mar-2012, at 8:36 AM, "Matt" <shinobi9help@... wrote:
  Ya, sorry but I'm going to have to agree with strengthroughsatan here. All that talk of enchanting talismans and magical moon water? I know i don't have a whole lot of notoriety/say here recently because i haven't gotten the chance to post as much as i would want to. Even so, your solutions to things are very questionable...

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Saraansh Tiku <belligerator@... wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

HAIL ENKI
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISHTAR
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT

Privacy Policy
=

...HAIL SATAN!! Enough is enough, and if you all want proof of this 'Noromi ol Enki" I would be glad to forward right here to this group.
Saraansh, belligerator, noromi ol enki, ect ect ect--
please allow me to know why it is you feel you have to contact ppl in the JOS groups personally? what you have to say cannot be seen here in group? and tell ppl to chant kike shit? My apologies to members here, but my rage is getting away with me.
What really pissed me off with you from the start was that you gave a member the advice to see a phychiatrist and get medications for a spiritual problem.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/7330
any comments, noromi?
and then, after being found out by members on main 666 group, here you are--with ten million names.
we are not stupid here ok?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

First Saraansh since you are replying to this I am assuming this is another screename of yours.

You have made many questionable actions, comments and provided false info several times on these boards. This is o to mention that you have done this under several different screenames in an attempt to hide who you truly are and get away with as much as you can.

While I did not know it in the very beginning I know you and "Noromi ol Enki" are one in the same. As a reminder my warning to you still stands. Knwoing that this belligerator which I never noticed before is simply another face you use I now know to watch out for this alias as well of yours.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Saraansh Tiku <belligerator@ wrote:

On 22-Mar-2012, at 9:18 PM, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL ENKI
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISHTAR
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT

Privacy Policy

Yes i have worked with the moon's energy and light and i personally am very close to the moon spiritually. I just think tht the whole talisman thing that you mentioned sounded alot like the occultists who carry sigils in their pockets and expect to have significant results. It isnt just that though. When you had told one of the members to go get psychiatric help...??? The only psychiatric "help" we get is thru meditation and personal training not from some jewish wig-picker! Anyways I dont know whether you're an infiltrator or you just dont know these things which also could very well be the case, but im not trying to jump to conclusions. I dont want to bash any of my fellow brothers or sisters either, im saying that we will know you by your fruits and honestly your fruits thusfar have been very suspicious and I was hoping to bring the group's attention to this matter. I hope this rant somehow makes sense to ppl

Hail Satan
!

Well, They work, Ever tried Moon energy channeling? Plus the Moon is considered Satanic I think.

O

On 23-Mar-2012, at 8:36 AM, "Matt" <shinobi9help@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Saraansh Tiku <belligerator@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL ENKI
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISHTAR
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT

Privacy Policy

My advice to you Matt is to completely leave this individual alone. Once again it has been exposed and within the next few days it will be back under a differnet name. If we see someone say something wrong than we need to correct it and if someone has done this repeatedly there is nothing wrong with calling the person out. However you need to do this once and than be done with it.

It was HP MAc Friday who told me that from past interactions with kikes he has found that they more than anything starve attention. If they do not get this they will do anything to get it. This is one thing we can not give to them.

So again you said what you needed to say in regard to his fals claims and now that should be the end of it. Nothing it says is relevant to you or should affect you in anyway. You need to keep focused on your meditations and helping the ttrue members on these boards.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <shinobi9help@... wrote:

Yes i have worked with the moon's energy and light and i personally am very close to the moon spiritually. I just think tht the whole talisman thing that you mentioned sounded alot like the occultists who carry sigils in their pockets and expect to have significant results. It isnt just that though. When you had told one of the members to go get psychiatric help...??? The only psychiatric "help" we get is thru meditation and personal training not from some jewish wig-picker! Anyways I dont know whether you're an infiltrator or you just dont know these things which also could very well be the case, but im not trying to jump to conclusions. I dont want to bash any of my fellow brothers or sisters either, im saying that we will know you by your fruits and honestly your fruits thusfar have been very suspicious and I was hoping to bring the group's attention to this matter. I hope this rant somehow makes sense to ppl

Hail Satan
!

O

On 23-Mar-2012, at 8:36 AM, "Matt" <shinobi9help@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL ENKI
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISHTAR
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT

Privacy Policy

Indeed. Thanks for the advice brother. Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

My advice to you Matt is to completely leave this individual alone. Once again it has been exposed and within the next few days it will be back under a differnet name. If we see someone say something wrong than we need to correct it and if someone has done this repeatedly there is nothing wrong with calling the person out. However you need to do this once and than be done with it.

It was HP MAc Friday who told me that from past interactions with kikes he has found that they more than anything starve attention. If they do not get this they will do anything to get it. This is one thing we can not give to them.

So again you said what you needed to say in regard to his fals claims and now that should be the end of it. Nothing it says is relevant to you or should affect you in anyway. You need to keep focused on your meditations and helping the ttrue members on these boards.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <shinobi9help@ wrote:

Hail Satan
!

O

On 23-Mar-2012, at 8:36 AM, "Matt" <shinobi9help@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL ENKI
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISHTAR
HAIL AZAZEL
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT

Privacy Policy

One question, Don't messages need to get approved in order to get through? Hmmm? lol

Yes, No, and No again.

When your a new member yes all of your messages must be approved before you see them on the boards. However imagine how many messges go through these e-boards a day and imagine how busy the ministry is already without having to deal with the idiots on these boards.

Also found if you post enough on the e-boards and remember they are all seperate so you must post on them all repeatedly. Anyway if you post enough on the boards you will no longer have to have your messages approved but will appear automatically on the boards.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

One question, Don't messages need to get approved in order to get through? Hmmm? lol

Not everyone is on moderation and even then it is impossible to stop every message. But if you want to continue to think that this is funny and some sort of game maybe you need to find another group. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 1:25 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Wow, Just Wow

You can come to my youtube channel I love goofing off and Joking around I don't care what anyone says.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Not everyone is on moderation and even then it is impossible to stop every message. But if you want to continue to think that this is funny and some sort of game maybe you need to find another group.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Indigo, out of all honestly what you just said truly disgusted me and you say you do not care but maybe you should rethink that with the matter that is at hand.

I really do not think this is the time to be encouraging such behavior right now. There is so much bullshit on these boards anymore and many members on here are overlooking this or worse. What C Y did was unacceptable as laughing at the matter of these bullshit posts being on the board and in my opinion even suggesting that they are coming in with permission.

This bullshit needs to stop and the members on these boards need to step it up quick. To keep these people off of these boards is not just simply up to the ministry but all of us. If people on here think everything that comes through has the permission of the clergy or if everything that comes through is accurate and true than we are not going to improve shit.

People need to start standing their ground against such shit, correct the lies on these boards and ensure that the people posting are knwn and can no longer be taken seriously. If we keep looking the other way and keep laughing at such issues we will become overswamped by false information and ways.

If this does happen we will see the enemy owning this organization just like everything else that is pure Gentile. The duty to protect what is ours, to protect our history, to protect our knowledge, to protect our freedom, this duty is the responsbaility of everyone of us, NOT just the clergy.

The first quote below described the path that we are on if people on these boards contnues to look the other way. By those enemies who come on here who are more discrete and mix lies with truth are the worst. It is up to us to expose this and correct it. Just because somehing seems like the truth it is not always so.

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think."

- Adolf Hitler

People are loosing their passion for spreading the truth if people overlook what the enemy is doing and what they have always done. If we let them just come on here and simply laugh than what message are we sending to those around us that we are seripus about what we teach and the goal we have.

"The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others."

- Adolf Hitler

We need to remember what we are doing, who the enemy is and what they do. We have to be serous about are goals and can not take them lightly. Those on here who think what they are spewing from their mouths are simply words and have no impact need to seriously wake the fuck up. In this war there is no laughing matter, and if you think it is than you need a refresher course on what the kike has done to us Gentiles in the past. They are swine and need to be treated as such.

"Become strong again in spirit, strong in will, strong in endurance, strong to bear all sacrifices"

- Adolf Hitler

The below quote speaks for itself.

"Let us never forget the duty, which we have taken upon us"

- Adolf Hitler

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

You can come to my youtube channel I love goofing off and Joking around I don't care what anyone says.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Not everyone is on moderation and even then it is impossible to stop every message. But if you want to continue to think that this is funny and some sort of game maybe you need to find another group.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

I will just be me I don't really care what anyone says or thinks about me. I will enjoy my life and live it. I am not an agressive person nor do I think that people should have to be any certain way around me as a person. I will not stand up for it in my own life offline or on my channel thats for sure. I believe in social freedom.
Hail Satan

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Indigo, out of all honestly what you just said truly disgusted me and you say you do not care but maybe you should rethink that with the matter that is at hand.

I really do not think this is the time to be encouraging such behavior right now. There is so much bullshit on these boards anymore and many members on here are overlooking this or worse. What C Y did was unacceptable as laughing at the matter of these bullshit posts being on the board and in my opinion even suggesting that they are coming in with permission.

This bullshit needs to stop and the members on these boards need to step it up quick. To keep these people off of these boards is not just simply up to the ministry but all of us. If people on here think everything that comes through has the permission of the clergy or if everything that comes through is accurate and true than we are not going to improve shit.

People need to start standing their ground against such shit, correct the lies on these boards and ensure that the people posting are knwn and can no longer be taken seriously. If we keep looking the other way and keep laughing at such issues we will become overswamped by false information and ways.

If this does happen we will see the enemy owning this organization just like everything else that is pure Gentile. The duty to protect what is ours, to protect our history, to protect our knowledge, to protect our freedom, this duty is the responsbaility of everyone of us, NOT just the clergy.

The first quote below described the path that we are on if people on these boards contnues to look the other way. By those enemies who come on here who are more discrete and mix lies with truth are the worst. It is up to us to expose this and correct it. Just because somehing seems like the truth it is not always so.

- Adolf Hitler

People are loosing their passion for spreading the truth if people overlook what the enemy is doing and what they have always done. If we let them just come on here and simply laugh than what message are we sending to those around us that we are seripus about what we teach and the goal we have.

"The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others."

- Adolf Hitler

We need to remember what we are doing, who the enemy is and what they do. We have to be serous about are goals and can not take them lightly. Those on here who think what they are spewing from their mouths are simply words and have no impact need to seriously wake the fuck up. In this war there is no laughing matter, and if you think it is than you need a refresher course on what the kike has done to us Gentiles in the past. They are swine and need to be treated as such.

"Become strong again in spirit, strong in will, strong in endurance, strong to bear all sacrifices"

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

I just want to provide an open place for anyone to be them not shut people out, I am well aware of what the enemy is doing but that does not mean I expect people to be any certain way around me. I believe in freedom of expression. I really do not like getting so eaisly offended by stuff and as a Satanist I feel I have a right to let people be how they want to around me. I will continue fighting for Satan though and for freedom of gentiles world wide. I agree with everything the JOS says I just don't see a reason to take stuff so seriously in my own life and will not, I am not saying let the enemy come thorough I just am saying I WILL NOT in my own life expect people to be a certain way or EXPECT things out of them. I absolutely hate that. I hated it since I was a kid. I feel I will just let people be themselves. I do not like formality or social rules. I am me. Some people will love it some will hate it I don't mind at all in fact I love controversy and being seen as different cause I do NOT conform. No one will tell me either what I see as funny what I see that pisses me off what I see that makes me happy or whatever I will feel what I feel when I feel it, and when I do not. I will be me so world get used to me. I do not care if you do not like me. Say what you want I will stand firm in truth.
HAIL Satan
Hail Astaroth
FUCK conformity of all kinds

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

I will just be me I don't really care what anyone says or thinks about me. I will enjoy my life and live it. I am not an agressive person nor do I think that people should have to be any certain way around me as a person. I will not stand up for it in my own life offline or on my channel thats for sure. I believe in social freedom.
Hail Satan

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Never said I did not like you or that I do not believe in social freedom but laughing in the face of the enemy or not taking war, the one thing you should be serious about right now is handing everything we are fighting for over to the enemy.

Hail Satan

I just want to provide an open place for anyone to be them not shut people out, I am well aware of what the enemy is doing but that does not mean I expect people to be any certain way around me. I believe in freedom of expression. I really do not like getting so eaisly offended by stuff and as a Satanist I feel I have a right to let people be how they want to around me. I will continue fighting for Satan though and for freedom of gentiles world wide. I agree with everything the JOS says I just don't see a reason to take stuff so seriously in my own life and will not, I am not saying let the enemy come thorough I just am saying I WILL NOT in my own life expect people to be a certain way or EXPECT things out of them. I absolutely hate that. I hated it since I was a kid. I feel I will just let people be themselves. I do not like formality or social rules. I am me. Some people will love it some will hate it I don't mind at all in fact I love controversy and being seen as different cause I do NOT conform. No one will tell me either what I see as funny what I see that pisses me off what I see that makes me happy or whatever I will feel what I feel when I feel it, and when I do not. I will be me so world get used to me. I do not care if you do not like me. Say what you want I will stand firm in truth.
HAIL Satan
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Ok I do take war seriously, I just today did the ritual you created and I really enjoyed it, plus I vibrated the 8th enochian key at some buildings in my town where the energy wasn't good at all, in fact I try to bury these sigils purposefully in places that have bad energy in them, anyways ive even visited other towns to do the same, I like fighting the enemy, I however don't feel totally serious when doing this and have fun with it, although remembering my purpose I find that gives me more motivation. No I don't believe they should have any right to be here its just not going to ruin my day and im not going to get all upset about it most the time I don't even respond or read the responses too much drama in my book. I believe however they can post on my site or whatever but then again I don't try to represent any of what is on there so far as comments as truth, nor do I try to designate it as a place for Satanists only, a kike probably could post on there and probably has, I just don't see a problem having fun with this approach its my youtube channel, anyways I just don't believe in taking insults against me seriously (in fact in the spirit of free thought I encourage it sometimes on there or purposfully say dumb things cause its fun) cause I want to enjoy life. I like being clever, I am not going to let the enemy ruin my day. I can and do laugh at some things no one tells me how to feel. Once I start caring what others think will be the day I get hooked back in the matrix and start being miserable again most the time thats never going to happen. I am serious about fighting for Satan but I don't see an issue with laughing at some things I guess we just agree to disagree we are still brothers. I have found myself to be a lot happier and full of life feeling since I took up this philosophy and no no one taught it to me I made it up on my own mostly. I will fight back but that doesn't mean I cant be enjoying myself when doing so. Yeah I do every group ritual encourage everyone to. I guess we are all different. I as much as you want to see an end to the kike and all their bullshit but I won't let it ruin my day, that doesn't mean I don't fight it. Its like I want to be random spontanious happy child like, and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me for that. I chose to be that way more than a year ago and im sticking with it. I feel it makes my life a lot more happy and fufilling and I feel so much more free, so much more passon and motivation to get out there spread the truth, fight and work for Satan, and yeah some I have found agree some dont. Thats ok by me.
Hail Satan

Never said I did not like you or that I do not believe in social freedom but laughing in the face of the enemy or not taking war, the one thing you should be serious about right now is handing everything we are fighting for over to the enemy.

Hail Satan

HAIL Satan
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

BTW partly why I am even posting on this is I taught CY some of these things, he did not agree with me at first, so I pushed it, I did not mean to blankly laugh at bullshit on here, I just meant to not let it get to him as he I thought had anger issues at first, I was just like relax. He said last night he was a lot happier, and loves Spiritual Satanism and Satan and His demons, felt a great love for our gentile people and wants to fight. I think that what is needed is a balanced approach to root out the bullshit but not take it personally, when I say laugh at the enemy I mean I thought that was one thing they would absolutely hate, cause it would make them feel retarded. Yes I admit some things are genuinely funny that people come out with, but I wanted people to be free. I understand the importance of keeping our gentile heritage, and always will. I am a proud gentile. I am white. I believe in preserving my racial heritage, and people, and I believe in advancing the truth. I just think I see a way of doing this that has always worked for me. Look i have been open about Satanic beliefs in at least three or 4 towns in my state (some of them conservative xtian) anyways not once has anyone reacted violently to me or said a bunch of bad things about me cause I present it in a free open minded happy way. My dad an xtian pastor now just says its an alternative belief system. I wish nothing bad against any of my brothers and sisters in Satan. I always want to be on the good side of Satan. If im wrong im sorry. Please correct me but I have found that I am a lot more happy than I was a few years ago adopting this philosophy. It may be partly my fault as CY did not have this philosophy fully from what I could tell before I started talking to him I never said however to make posts like that. He is a genuine person who wants to be true to Satan and loves our gods and fights for them.
Hail Satan

Ok I do take war seriously, I just today did the ritual you created and I really enjoyed it, plus I vibrated the 8th enochian key at some buildings in my town where the energy wasn't good at all, in fact I try to bury these sigils purposefully in places that have bad energy in them, anyways ive even visited other towns to do the same, I like fighting the enemy, I however don't feel totally serious when doing this and have fun with it, although remembering my purpose I find that gives me more motivation. No I don't believe they should have any right to be here its just not going to ruin my day and im not going to get all upset about it most the time I don't even respond or read the responses too much drama in my book. I believe however they can post on my site or whatever but then again I don't try to represent any of what is on there so far as comments as truth, nor do I try to designate it as a place for Satanists only, a kike probably could post on there and probably has, I just don't see a problem having fun with this approach its my youtube channel, anyways I just don't believe in taking insults against me seriously (in fact in the spirit of free thought I encourage it sometimes on there or purposfully say dumb things cause its fun) cause I want to enjoy life. I like being clever, I am not going to let the enemy ruin my day. I can and do laugh at some things no one tells me how to feel. Once I start caring what others think will be the day I get hooked back in the matrix and start being miserable again most the time thats never going to happen. I am serious about fighting for Satan but I don't see an issue with laughing at some things I guess we just agree to disagree we are still brothers. I have found myself to be a lot happier and full of life feeling since I took up this philosophy and no no one taught it to me I made it up on my own mostly. I will fight back but that doesn't mean I cant be enjoying myself when doing so. Yeah I do every group ritual encourage everyone to. I guess we are all different. I as much as you want to see an end to the kike and all their bullshit but I won't let it ruin my day, that doesn't mean I don't fight it. Its like I want to be random spontanious happy child like, and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me for that. I chose to be that way more than a year ago and im sticking with it. I feel it makes my life a lot more happy and fufilling and I feel so much more free, so much more passon and motivation to get out there spread the truth, fight and work for Satan, and yeah some I have found agree some dont. Thats ok by me.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

HAIL Satan
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Oh yeah and thanks for that. It encouraged me to do more than i do now. I am not some one who is going to be mad because some one "insulted" me. LOl I find nothing wrong saying "LOl" I mean seriously. Anyways thank you for encouraging me. And i will still be how i am and want to be. Not that any one wants me to be in any way they want me to be. I will be my self. I find that there is no motivation by forcing any one to do something unless there is encouragement. That is my own experiences.

Hail Satan!

Good Job CY me too I don't see anything wrong with that I mean I find that once I accepted myself as who I am I felt so much more encouraged to fight the enemies of Father Satan and like motivated to do more, for Father Satan and for myself, like I became more confident, I enjoy life a lot more. I don't care if someone insults me either why should I even bother getting mad its like feeding into drama, sucking joy out of me plus its not the way I was taught as a kid I was taught that I should get mad if people say shit but I told my parents straight up I do not subscribe to that and I find life so much easier this way. I am not depressed or suicidal much anymore, plus I actually feel joy, like I could actually go out and make Satan proud do something with my life I mean im 24, I so much have a dream. No one taught me this I decided to embrace me. I understand what the enemy is trying to do. In no way am I going to let them do that, I can still be me, its not like im not fighting back I do so every day with warfare sigils, enochian keys, runes and sometimes thoughtforms like energy balls. I learned as brothers and sisters we should all work toghether. I might have come off a little war mongerish but understand its my background I had to deal with people on the streets before, I had to grow up in a "conservative" (as they call it they hijack that word just like a bunch of other ones) I have seen so much aggression in my life not really from any Satanist I saw in person, the couple I did meet over the years were really nice people, but from others around me. It seemed so much people fed into everything, like they would let the littlest things change their emotions. It was like with sadness, I see it as pathetic but Material things, its like cry and get all upset over the way some decor on something looks I mean holy fuck. I do not like evantalaban type people. I decided to embrace who I truly am inside. I really want to help people see the light, I want to bring people to understand and know father Satan. I mean I feel so bad for the black gentiles I repeated that sigil like 2 times doing 108 vibrations. I really hope something will help them. Some of them are forced to live lower than caged animals even in areas not far from where I live. I think that is horrible. There is like this ghetto with barbed wire and what looked like a gaurd post for a prison camp hmm off 94 Ypsilanti like 2nd or third exit if anyone is near there, IDK what that was about im hoping nothing but an abandon building, but it makes me feel horrible seeing the condition these people are in as gentiles they deserve better. I will always fight for Father Satan but I wont change who I am as a person, in fact I want to embrace even more who I am inside. I wanted to return to my native child like nature, embrace the urge to explore and learn and express myself be random spontaneous have fun but know how to be serious. I just get so sick of the propaganda that is pushed so many places they want me to get all aggressive. Me I was never that way, however ive been insanly pissed off at it and social expectations of others when they have them (yes I have come across people who are free of social conformity pretty much before I love hanging out with them its like I can have so much fun show my true colors actually one of my cousins is like that even though hes athiest which I don't agree with its like I can truly be me around him that is how I want others to feel around me) to the point of blind rage sometimes, as well as when I see someone not fairly not having a voice. I am a voice for the voiceless hope for the hopeless like the words to that song gutter rainbow. I love that. I encourage everyone to meditate and achieve godhood. Us true Satanists will conquer all anyways I find with this attitude at least its a huge deal more difficult for angels to attack me, or enemy people mess with me, but yet it also allows me to try and reach those who are stuck but open to the truth.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

Oh yeah and thanks for that. It encouraged me to do more than i do now. I am not some one who is going to be mad because some one "insulted" me. LOl I find nothing wrong saying "LOl" I mean seriously. Anyways thank you for encouraging me. And i will still be how i am and want to be. Not that any one wants me to be in any way they want me to be. I will be my self. I find that there is no motivation by forcing any one to do something unless there is encouragement. That is my own experiences.

Hail Satan!

Thnk let be strong and finish wat our father started.hail satan

------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 1:32 AM PDT Indigo Nation wrote:

Good Job CY me too I don't see anything wrong with that I mean I find that once I accepted myself as who I am I felt so much more encouraged to fight the enemies of Father Satan and like motivated to do more, for Father Satan and for myself, like I became more confident, I enjoy life a lot more. I don't care if someone insults me either why should I even bother getting mad its like feeding into drama, sucking joy out of me plus its not the way I was taught as a kid I was taught that I should get mad if people say shit but I told my parents straight up I do not subscribe to that and I find life so much easier this way. I am not depressed or suicidal much anymore, plus I actually feel joy, like I could actually go out and make Satan proud do something with my life I mean im 24, I so much have a dream. No one taught me this I decided to embrace me. I understand what the enemy is trying to do. In no way am I going to let them do that, I can still be me, its
not like im not fighting back I do so every day with warfare sigils, enochian keys, runes and sometimes thoughtforms like energy balls. I learned as brothers and sisters we should all work toghether. I might have come off a little war mongerish but understand its my background I had to deal with people on the streets before, I had to grow up in a "conservative" (as they call it they hijack that word just like a bunch of other ones) I have seen so much aggression in my life not really from any Satanist I saw in person, the couple I did meet over the years were really nice people, but from others around me. It seemed so much people fed into everything, like they would let the littlest things change their emotions. It was like with sadness, I see it as pathetic but Material things, its like cry and get all upset over the way some decor on something looks I mean holy fuck. I do not like evantalaban type people. I decided to embrace who I truly am inside. I
really want to help people see the light, I want to bring people to understand and know father Satan. I mean I feel so bad for the black gentiles I repeated that sigil like 2 times doing 108 vibrations. I really hope something will help them. Some of them are forced to live lower than caged animals even in areas not far from where I live. I think that is horrible. There is like this ghetto with barbed wire and what looked like a gaurd post for a prison camp hmm off 94 Ypsilanti like 2nd or third exit if anyone is near there, IDK what that was about im hoping nothing but an abandon building, but it makes me feel horrible seeing the condition these people are in as gentiles they deserve better. I will always fight for Father Satan but I wont change who I am as a person, in fact I want to embrace even more who I am inside. I wanted to return to my native child like nature, embrace the urge to explore and learn and express myself be random spontaneous have
fun but know how to be serious. I just get so sick of the propaganda that is pushed so many places they want me to get all aggressive. Me I was never that way, however ive been insanly pissed off at it and social expectations of others when they have them (yes I have come across people who are free of social conformity pretty much before I love hanging out with them its like I can have so much fun show my true colors actually one of my cousins is like that even though hes athiest which I don't agree with its like I can truly be me around him that is how I want others to feel around me) to the point of blind rage sometimes, as well as when I see someone not fairly not having a voice. I am a voice for the voiceless hope for the hopeless like the words to that song gutter rainbow. I love that. I encourage everyone to meditate and achieve godhood. Us true Satanists will conquer all anyways I find with this attitude at least its a huge deal more difficult
for angels to attack me, or enemy people mess with me, but yet it also allows me to try and reach those who are stuck but open to the truth.
Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Then live it and dont call yourself speaking over me again. I dont give a fuck what you do, encouraging piss poor behavior wont fly here. Its never really funny when people hit my inbox because they got banned. I know indigo is an SS but somethings about you need to change. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 6:22 PM

Hail Satan

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

I thin k indigo has a problem with conversing with people that will eventually have you both removed. I can care less about what you two funny laughing nit wits do on your own time or group. In here you follow by the rules, its as simple as that. There is nothing fucking funny about infiltrators being able to get messages on the boards. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 1:53 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Wow, Just Wow

Thnk let be strong and finish wat our father started.hail satan

------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 1:32 AM PDT Indigo Nation wrote:

Good Job CY me too I don't see anything wrong with that I mean I find that once I accepted myself as who I am I felt so much more encouraged to fight the enemies of Father Satan and like motivated to do more, for Father Satan and for myself, like I became more confident, I enjoy life a lot more. I don't care if someone insults me either why should I even bother getting mad its like feeding into drama, sucking joy out of me plus its not the way I was taught as a kid I was taught that I should get mad if people say shit but I told my parents straight up I do not subscribe to that and I find life so much easier this way. I am not depressed or suicidal much anymore, plus I actually feel joy, like I could actually go out and make Satan proud do something with my life I mean im 24, I so much have a dream. No one taught me this I decided to embrace me. I understand what the enemy is trying to do. In no way am I going to let them do that, I can still be me, its
not like im not fighting back I do so every day with warfare sigils, enochian keys, runes and sometimes thoughtforms like energy balls. I learned as brothers and sisters we should all work toghether. I might have come off a little war mongerish but understand its my background I had to deal with people on the streets before, I had to grow up in a "conservative" (as they call it they hijack that word just like a bunch of other ones) I have seen so much aggression in my life not really from any Satanist I saw in person, the couple I did meet over the years were really nice people, but from others around me. It seemed so much people fed into everything, like they would let the littlest things change their emotions. It was like with sadness, I see it as pathetic but Material things, its like cry and get all upset over the way some decor on something looks I mean holy fuck. I do not like evantalaban type people. I decided to embrace who I truly am inside. I
really want to help people see the light, I want to bring people to understand and know father Satan. I mean I feel so bad for the black gentiles I repeated that sigil like 2 times doing 108 vibrations. I really hope something will help them. Some of them are forced to live lower than caged animals even in areas not far from where I live. I think that is horrible. There is like this ghetto with barbed wire and what looked like a gaurd post for a prison camp hmm off 94 Ypsilanti like 2nd or third exit if anyone is near there, IDK what that was about im hoping nothing but an abandon building, but it makes me feel horrible seeing the condition these people are in as gentiles they deserve better. I will always fight for Father Satan but I wont change who I am as a person, in fact I want to embrace even more who I am inside. I wanted to return to my native child like nature, embrace the urge to explore and learn and express myself be random spontaneous have
fun but know how to be serious. I just get so sick of the propaganda that is pushed so many places they want me to get all aggressive. Me I was never that way, however ive been insanly pissed off at it and social expectations of others when they have them (yes I have come across people who are free of social conformity pretty much before I love hanging out with them its like I can have so much fun show my true colors actually one of my cousins is like that even though hes athiest which I don't agree with its like I can truly be me around him that is how I want others to feel around me) to the point of blind rage sometimes, as well as when I see someone not fairly not having a voice. I am a voice for the voiceless hope for the hopeless like the words to that song gutter rainbow. I love that. I encourage everyone to meditate and achieve godhood. Us true Satanists will conquer all anyways I find with this attitude at least its a huge deal more difficult
for angels to attack me, or enemy people mess with me, but yet it also allows me to try and reach those who are stuck but open to the truth.
Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Dont need a long played out post. Its either you respect whats been said or you dont. Everything was already explained in my original post to the original poster. I dont need you explaining anything else. 
Also, we do not try to shut people up. The Clergy is here for a reason, buts its obvious you can not understand that. I dont care whats your reason, I find nothing funny about people coming in the groups and posting misinformation and having others joke about it. Let me also remind you and everyone else that it is not a good idea to argue with the Ministry. Dont have time to play petty games with individuals who can not seem to understand. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 1:32 AM

Good Job CY me too I don't see anything wrong with that I mean I find that once I accepted myself as who I am I felt so much more encouraged to fight the enemies of Father Satan and like motivated to do more, for Father Satan and for myself, like I became more confident, I enjoy life a lot more. I don't care if someone insults me either why should I even bother getting mad its like feeding into drama, sucking joy out of me plus its not the way I was taught as a kid I was taught that I should get mad if people say shit but I told my parents straight up I do not subscribe to that and I find life so much easier this way. I am not depressed or suicidal much anymore, plus I actually feel joy, like I could actually go out and make Satan proud do something with my life I mean im 24, I so much have a dream. No one taught me this I decided to embrace me. I understand what the enemy is trying to do. In no way am I going to let them do that, I can still be me, its not like im not fighting back I do so every day with warfare sigils, enochian keys, runes and sometimes thoughtforms like energy balls. I learned as brothers and sisters we should all work toghether. I might have come off a little war mongerish but understand its my background I had to deal with people on the streets before, I had to grow up in a "conservative" (as they call it they hijack that word just like a bunch of other ones) I have seen so much aggression in my life not really from any Satanist I saw in person, the couple I did meet over the years were really nice people, but from others around me. It seemed so much people fed into everything, like they would let the littlest things change their emotions. It was like with sadness, I see it as pathetic but Material things, its like cry and get all upset over the way some decor on something looks I mean holy fuck. I do not like evantalaban type people. I decided to embrace who I truly am inside. I really want to help people see the light, I want to bring people to understand and know father Satan. I mean I feel so bad for the black gentiles I repeated that sigil like 2 times doing 108 vibrations. I really hope something will help them. Some of them are forced to live lower than caged animals even in areas not far from where I live. I think that is horrible. There is like this ghetto with barbed wire and what looked like a gaurd post for a prison camp hmm off 94 Ypsilanti like 2nd or third exit if anyone is near there, IDK what that was about im hoping nothing but an abandon building, but it makes me feel horrible seeing the condition these people are in as gentiles they deserve better. I will always fight for Father Satan but I wont change who I am as a person, in fact I want to embrace even more who I am inside. I wanted to return to my native child like nature, embrace the urge to explore and learn and express myself be random spontaneous have fun but know how to be serious. I just get so sick of the propaganda that is pushed so many places they want me to get all aggressive. Me I was never that way, however ive been insanly pissed off at it and social expectations of others when they have them (yes I have come across people who are free of social conformity pretty much before I love hanging out with them its like I can have so much fun show my true colors actually one of my cousins is like that even though hes athiest which I don't agree with its like I can truly be me around him that is how I want others to feel around me) to the point of blind rage sometimes, as well as when I see someone not fairly not having a voice. I am a voice for the voiceless hope for the hopeless like the words to that song gutter rainbow. I love that. I encourage everyone to meditate and achieve godhood. Us true Satanists will conquer all anyways I find with this attitude at least its a huge deal more difficult for angels to attack me, or enemy people mess with me, but yet it also allows me to try and reach those who are stuck but open to the truth.
Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

I know this is between the both of you but i just want to make sure of something that seems absolutely wrong to me. I agree to a point Indigo, Your just being you and there is nothing wrong with that. Even i enjoy arguing with deluded outsiders for reasons. We all have our ways but i just want to make sure of something. When you find out you have an infiltrator on your channel, as a friend or a commenter , do you delete IT or respond back? because if you just let the enemy linger on your channel then thats a problem. You understand what i mean.. right? 
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 7:29 PM

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

HAIL Satan
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

I can understand and fully do the reason why no enemy stuff would or should ever be allowed in here, I would not want to deal with it either, (example if anyone wanted to deal with enemy stuff for any reason such as debate research or whatever look that would be most the places on the internet right now sadly, its nice to have true Satanic places) and trust me I have trolled yahoo news and answers before, as well as seriously tried to bring people to the truth and other sites (hint if anyone wants to do that fake yahoo names in case it gets removed if you like your email or user name) and I have my own attitude and way of going about it as you stated the way I see it no one should tell me in anyway how I feel about anything its what I truly feel that I should pay attention to http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... OUGHT.html its stated right here I take seriously this sermon I will not change for anyone) however on youtube I see that as a different format than this group or anything on here, its not a group or forum (where I can see a strong reason why there should be nothing enemy on it would be I agree giving up all we fight for which is horrible on my group I let true Satanists express themselves however they want but try to get rid of enemy stuff look why the fuck would I want enemy BS and infiltrators in a group dedicated to doing daily sigils against the enemy or the one I have for Satanists in Ann Arbor Michigan (so far no one from here on there) but all those places are moderated that would screw up its purpose and screw it all up I have a dream of creating a Satanic group if I let the enemy get any foothold in that trust me I wouldn't be able to have what I want, I wont have the utopia and connectedness with my brothers and sisters, desiring everyone to support each other in the goal of Godhood and do regular warfare, our ancient pagan (satanic) practices which is why its useful offline to be open to what the kike race feels like and be able to sniff them out and I would try to teach other members that as well so no one would get a chance to infiltrate) its comments. I don't really like censoring people whenever I can help it. You know what there have been a few exceptions (example where someone spams one post every half minute filling up the video that happened a few times or creates a situation that I see will devolve into a serious strong argument and yes I defend my right and other Satanists rights to say things that some people would consider dumb or pathetic or cool or whatever (its not the Joy of Satan its not anyone elses Satanic group I am not using it to speak for anyone or anything else so I see no issue here I like total social freedom its the same way I would wish for people to be around me in real life should I meet other Satanists look most people on youtube don't overtly censor stuff a lot I notice, I don't wish to either, only in cases where there is a need. I don't care what people think I actually want to go back to being more child like happy free just embrace myself but for the most part I tell people just say what you want when you want and yeah I feel I can say what I want too, on my channel. Its only words so no big deal is the way I see it, same in offline real life I learned that it makes things a lot easier and life a lot happier for me, (its only words I only really believe in fighting people if I need to to protect myself or property I don't care about social rules or words people I usually don't even know that well say at all in offline life) its public available to everyone, people can look at the videos and they present truth about Satanism so far as the comments section I want it to just be like yahoo answers or something like that where people don't take stuff seriously but can at the same time look for answers on serious things for the most part me and other Satanists post on there, and make sure if people are looking for serious answers they get them, and anyone is free to express themselves who is a true Satanist however they want just like I would expect if I met someone in real life, if I were to meet people to be their true selves and not be overly formal or formal at all if thats not their thing I don't much like formality or stuck to any social rules. I see no reason for my online persona to be any different than who I am in offline life especially since I was the one who created the channel. I should try to make it as much like me as possible the way I see it, along with presenting the truth about spiritual Satanism. I do weekly warfare videos too btw and encourage people to do regular warfare against Satans enemies as often as they can. I do not wish to let the enemy get a foothold in any of my serious projects if I did that would be kissing them goodbye I would NEVER achieve my dream or help anything if that happened, trust me I want to be able to have other brothers ans sisters by my side fighting along with me. On youtube most the time I don't see any reason to deal with them at all other than debate unless I truly need to. If someone emails me and lets me know someone is an infiltrator and is causing problems like emailing people that are on my youtube channel (that happened before) I block that person or that they desire a comment to be gone, I honor that. Other than that honestly I don't know a majority of the people that are on my channel so I cannot tell you. I however in the spirit of freedom desire to have as open of a channel as possible with free and open discussion and no social conformity or need for formality of any kind but a desire to just be human, authentic be gentile, and stand up for Father Satan, and spread the truth.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

I know this is between the both of you but i just want to make sure of something that seems absolutely wrong to me. I agree to a point Indigo, Your just being you and there is nothing wrong with that. Even i enjoy arguing with deluded outsiders for reasons. We all have our ways but i just want to make sure of something. When you find out you have an infiltrator on your channel, as a friend or a commenter , do you delete IT or respond back? because if you just let the enemy linger on your channel then thats a problem. You understand what i mean.. right? 

Ok I do take war seriously, I just today did the ritual you created and I really enjoyed it, plus I vibrated the 8th enochian key at some buildings in my town where the energy wasn't good at all, in fact I try to bury these sigils purposefully in places that have bad energy in them, anyways ive even visited other towns to do the same, I like fighting the enemy, I however don't feel totally serious when doing this and have fun with it, although remembering my purpose I find that gives me more motivation. No I don't believe they should have any right to be here its just not going to ruin my day and im not going to get all upset about it most the time I don't even respond or read the responses too much drama in my book. I believe however they can post on my site or whatever but then again I don't try to represent any of what is on there so far as comments as truth, nor do I try to designate it as a place for Satanists only, a kike probably could post on
there and probably has, I just don't see a problem having fun with this approach its my youtube channel, anyways I just don't believe in taking insults against me seriously (in fact in the spirit of free thought I encourage it sometimes on there or purposfully say dumb things cause its fun) cause I want to enjoy life. I like being clever, I am not going to let the enemy ruin my day. I can and do laugh at some things no one tells me how to feel. Once I start caring what others think will be the day I get hooked back in the matrix and start being miserable again most the time thats never going to happen. I am serious about fighting for Satan but I don't see an issue with laughing at some things I guess we just agree to disagree we are still brothers. I have found myself to be a lot happier and full of life feeling since I took up this philosophy and no no one taught it to me I made it up on my own mostly. I will fight back but that doesn't mean I cant be
enjoying myself when doing so. Yeah I do every group ritual encourage everyone to. I guess we are all different. I as much as you want to see an end to the kike and all their bullshit but I won't let it ruin my day, that doesn't mean I don't fight it. Its like I want to be random spontanious happy child like, and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me for that. I chose to be that way more than a year ago and im sticking with it. I feel it makes my life a lot more happy and fufilling and I feel so much more free, so much more passon and motivation to get out there spread the truth, fight and work for Satan, and yeah some I have found agree some dont. Thats ok by me.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

I just want to provide an open place for anyone to be them not shut people out, I am well aware of what the enemy is doing but that does not mean I expect people to be any certain way around me. I believe in freedom of expression. I really do not like getting so eaisly offended by stuff and as a Satanist I feel I have a right to let people be how they want to around me. I will continue fighting for Satan though and for freedom of gentiles world wide. I agree with everything the JOS says I just don't see a reason to take stuff so seriously in my own life and will not, I am not saying let the enemy come thorough I just am saying I WILL NOT in my own life expect people to be a certain way or EXPECT things out of them. I absolutely hate that. I hated it since I was a kid. I feel I will just let people be themselves. I do not like formality or social rules. I am me. Some people will love it some will hate it I don't mind at all in fact I love controversy
and being seen as different cause I do NOT conform. No one will tell me either what I see as funny what I see that pisses me off what I see that makes me happy or whatever I will feel what I feel when I feel it, and when I do not. I will be me so world get used to me. I do not care if you do not like me. Say what you want I will stand firm in truth.
HAIL Satan
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Alright thats a big relief good to know your just being yourself. I just wanted to make sure you werent welcoming infiltrators because if you did that all your work would most likely be for nothing.
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 12:09 AM

I can understand and fully do the reason why no enemy stuff would or should ever be allowed in here, I would not want to deal with it either, (example if anyone wanted to deal with enemy stuff for any reason such as debate research or whatever look that would be most the places on the internet right now sadly, its nice to have true Satanic places) and trust me I have trolled yahoo news and answers before, as well as seriously tried to bring people to the truth and other sites (hint if anyone wants to do that fake yahoo names in case it gets removed if you like your email or user name) and I have my own attitude and way of going about it as you stated the way I see it no one should tell me in anyway how I feel about anything its what I truly feel that I should pay attention to http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... OUGHT.html its stated right here I take seriously this sermon I will not change for anyone) however on youtube I see that as a different format than this group or anything on here, its not a group or forum (where I can see a strong reason why there should be nothing enemy on it would be I agree giving up all we fight for which is horrible on my group I let true Satanists express themselves however they want but try to get rid of enemy stuff look why the fuck would I want enemy BS and infiltrators in a group dedicated to doing daily sigils against the enemy or the one I have for Satanists in Ann Arbor Michigan (so far no one from here on there) but all those places are moderated that would screw up its purpose and screw it all up I have a dream of creating a Satanic group if I let the enemy get any foothold in that trust me I wouldn't be able to have what I want, I wont have the utopia and connectedness with my brothers and sisters, desiring everyone to support each other in the goal of Godhood and do regular warfare, our ancient pagan (satanic) practices which is why its useful offline to be open to what the kike race feels like and be able to sniff them out and I would try to teach other members that as well so no one would get a chance to infiltrate) its comments. I don't really like censoring people whenever I can help it. You know what there have been a few exceptions (example where someone spams one post every half minute filling up the video that happened a few times or creates a situation that I see will devolve into a serious strong argument and yes I defend my right and other Satanists rights to say things that some people would consider dumb or pathetic or cool or whatever (its not the Joy of Satan its not anyone elses Satanic group I am not using it to speak for anyone or anything else so I see no issue here I like total social freedom its the same way I would wish for people to be around me in real life should I meet other Satanists look most people on youtube don't overtly censor stuff a lot I notice, I don't wish to either, only in cases where there is a need. I don't care what people think I actually want to go back to being more child like happy free just embrace myself but for the most part I tell people just say what you want when you want and yeah I feel I can say what I want too, on my channel. Its only words so no big deal is the way I see it, same in offline real life I learned that it makes things a lot easier and life a lot happier for me, (its only words I only really believe in fighting people if I need to to protect myself or property I don't care about social rules or words people I usually don't even know that well say at all in offline life) its public available to everyone, people can look at the videos and they present truth about Satanism so far as the comments section I want it to just be like yahoo answers or something like that where people don't take stuff seriously but can at the same time look for answers on serious things for the most part me and other Satanists post on there, and make sure if people are looking for serious answers they get them, and anyone is free to express themselves who is a true Satanist however they want just like I would expect if I met someone in real life, if I were to meet people to be their true selves and not be overly formal or formal at all if thats not their thing I don't much like formality or stuck to any social rules. I see no reason for my online persona to be any different than who I am in offline life especially since I was the one who created the channel. I should try to make it as much like me as possible the way I see it, along with presenting the truth about spiritual Satanism. I do weekly warfare videos too btw and encourage people to do regular warfare against Satans enemies as often as they can. I do not wish to let the enemy get a foothold in any of my serious projects if I did that would be kissing them goodbye I would NEVER achieve my dream or help anything if that happened, trust me I want to be able to have other brothers ans sisters by my side fighting along with me. On youtube most the time I don't see any reason to deal with them at all other than debate unless I truly need to. If someone emails me and lets me know someone is an infiltrator and is causing problems like emailing people that are on my youtube channel (that happened before) I block that person or that they desire a comment to be gone, I honor that. Other than that honestly I don't know a majority of the people that are on my channel so I cannot tell you. I however in the spirit of freedom desire to have as open of a channel as possible with free and open discussion and no social conformity or need for formality of any kind but a desire to just be human, authentic be gentile, and stand up for Father Satan, and spread the truth.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Ok I do take war seriously, I just today did the ritual you created and I really enjoyed it, plus I vibrated the 8th enochian key at some buildings in my town where the energy wasn't good at all, in fact I try to bury these sigils purposefully in places that have bad energy in them, anyways ive even visited other towns to do the same, I like fighting the enemy, I however don't feel totally serious when doing this and have fun with it, although remembering my purpose I find that gives me more motivation. No I don't believe they should have any right to be here its just not going to ruin my day and im not going to get all upset about it most the time I don't even respond or read the responses too much drama in my book. I believe however they can post on my site or whatever but then again I don't try to represent any of what is on there so far as comments as truth, nor do I try to designate it as a place for Satanists only, a kike probably could post on
there and probably has, I just don't see a problem having fun with this approach its my youtube channel, anyways I just don't believe in taking insults against me seriously (in fact in the spirit of free thought I encourage it sometimes on there or purposfully say dumb things cause its fun) cause I want to enjoy life. I like being clever, I am not going to let the enemy ruin my day. I can and do laugh at some things no one tells me how to feel. Once I start caring what others think will be the day I get hooked back in the matrix and start being miserable again most the time thats never going to happen. I am serious about fighting for Satan but I don't see an issue with laughing at some things I guess we just agree to disagree we are still brothers. I have found myself to be a lot happier and full of life feeling since I took up this philosophy and no no one taught it to me I made it up on my own mostly. I will fight back but that doesn't mean I cant be
enjoying myself when doing so. Yeah I do every group ritual encourage everyone to. I guess we are all different. I as much as you want to see an end to the kike and all their bullshit but I won't let it ruin my day, that doesn't mean I don't fight it. Its like I want to be random spontanious happy child like, and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me for that. I chose to be that way more than a year ago and im sticking with it. I feel it makes my life a lot more happy and fufilling and I feel so much more free, so much more passon and motivation to get out there spread the truth, fight and work for Satan, and yeah some I have found agree some dont. Thats ok by me.
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

I just want to provide an open place for anyone to be them not shut people out, I am well aware of what the enemy is doing but that does not mean I expect people to be any certain way around me. I believe in freedom of expression. I really do not like getting so eaisly offended by stuff and as a Satanist I feel I have a right to let people be how they want to around me. I will continue fighting for Satan though and for freedom of gentiles world wide. I agree with everything the JOS says I just don't see a reason to take stuff so seriously in my own life and will not, I am not saying let the enemy come thorough I just am saying I WILL NOT in my own life expect people to be a certain way or EXPECT things out of them. I absolutely hate that. I hated it since I was a kid. I feel I will just let people be themselves. I do not like formality or social rules. I am me. Some people will love it some will hate it I don't mind at all in fact I love controversy
and being seen as different cause I do NOT conform. No one will tell me either what I see as funny what I see that pisses me off what I see that makes me happy or whatever I will feel what I feel when I feel it, and when I do not. I will be me so world get used to me. I do not care if you do not like me. Say what you want I will stand firm in truth.
HAIL Satan
Hail Astaroth

Hail Satan

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

- Adolf Hitler

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back