Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Would this work to grow our army?

hail.enki

If we stopped calling ourselves 'Satanists', as the majority of society immediately recognizes that word as 'evil!', why don't we name our religion after the pagan names for our gods?

This would sound more socially acceptable, as it does not strike fear into people when you mention in a sentence "Hey, i'm an Enkist" for example. The person would never have heard that term before and be more curious about the beliefs, and therefore you may even be able to convert them! If you said "Hey i'm a Satanist" they would most likely run away or think you're evil.

My suggestion is, stop using the term Satan, and start using Ea, Enki, Melek Ta'us, Ptah, Chronos, Loki, and any other names for our true god, which PREDATE the xian belief system and they have never heard of.

~Brad.

I understand where you are coming from as someone I know has asked me this question before.

The reason why we say "Satan" is because Lord Enki **HATES** the jews, xians, and muslims. "Satan" means "enemy" in hebrew. The jews created xianity and thus everything Pagan was labeled "evil" and adversarial to their program.

This is why we educate people that Satan is NOT "evil" and that anything with the word "Satan" in it means that it is the enemy to all things truly judiac, xian, muslim and other death dealing cults.

In my opinion, people so afraid to say, "I AM A SATANIST" or "HAIL SATAN" or even say that "SATAN-ENKI IS MY GOD" are afraid to say that they hate the enemy lies of the jews. The Name Satan strikes fear into the WEAK and SPIRITUALLY FEEBLE. The people that are so programed by xianity are immediately afraid of ANYTHING Satanic, even if they are not even xian.

Another thing, our enemy is trying to "christianize" our Spirituality, just look at "wicca" for example. They are so afraid of Real Spirituality and the Original Horned God....SATAN!!

There are groups on the internet that are so afraid of referring to Our Gods by Their Names that oppose xianity. These groups are just trying to distract people and make people not have a problem with the jews. An example of one group are the modern followers of Asatru (Nordic Paganism but the wiccan/xian version) who are so against Satanism and claim to have "unconditional love".....it is so sickening!!

If the Vikings were around today, they would not approve of their future generations being afraid to stand up and oppose our enemies. They would be furious as to what has happened to this world.

In conclusion I triumphantly proclaim, "I AM A SATANIST!! HAIL THE ALMIGHTY AND INEFFABLE LORD SATAN FOREVERMORE!!"

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

If we stopped calling ourselves 'Satanists', as the majority of society immediately recognizes that word as 'evil!', why don't we name our religion after the pagan names for our gods?

This would sound more socially acceptable, as it does not strike fear into people when you mention in a sentence "Hey, i'm an Enkist" for example. The person would never have heard that term before and be more curious about the beliefs, and therefore you may even be able to convert them! If you said "Hey i'm a Satanist" they would most likely run away or think you're evil.

My suggestion is, stop using the term Satan, and start using Ea, Enki, Melek Ta'us, Ptah, Chronos, Loki, and any other names for our true god, which PREDATE the xian belief system and they have never heard of.

~Brad.

so we would have to change the whole dedication, and MANYMANY M A N Y things...

Again, accursed xianity - the implementation of an archetype is the reason for this misunderstanding, that our Father is an enemy to humanity. We would have to wipe out the whole falsehood - it is to do and to be done, yet it takes time.

I do see your point of view, and what is more - you are 100% correct, however... Spiritual Satanism IS a religion AGAINST falsehood - and the meaning of Father's name is accurate.

Once again, Spiritual Satanism is not about quantity but quality - never forget this, folks.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

~Brad.

Who gives a s*** what the sheep think about us?If someone is able to do their research and find more about Satan then that means they are ready to overcome their fears. The title "Satanism" is like a filter, to separate those who can think for themselves from the sheep. Like somebody else said, we want Quality, not Quantity.

If we call ourselves Enkiists or something like that all we're gonna do is attract RHPers not wanting to feel "hate" against Satan's enemies (I've seen people like this in the previous JoS group and I'm sick of them, they refuse to call Him Satan)...Or worse, KIKES (Satan means enemy and they avoid calling him with this name).

~Brad.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:
I understand where you are coming from as someone I know has asked me this question before.

The reason why we say "Satan" is because Lord Enki **HATES** the jews, xians, and muslims. "Satan" means "enemy" in hebrew. The jews created xianity and thus everything Pagan was labeled "evil" and adversarial to their program.

This is why we educate people that Satan is NOT "evil" and that anything with the word "Satan" in it means that it is the enemy to all things truly judiac, xian, muslim and other death dealing cults.

In my opinion, people so afraid to say, "I AM A SATANIST" or "HAIL SATAN" or even say that "SATAN-ENKI IS MY GOD" are afraid to say that they hate the enemy lies of the jews. The Name Satan strikes fear into the WEAK and SPIRITUALLY FEEBLE. The people that are so programed by xianity are immediately afraid of ANYTHING Satanic, even if they are not even xian.

Another thing, our enemy is trying to "christianize" our Spirituality, just look at "wicca" for example. They are so afraid of Real Spirituality and the Original Horned God....SATAN!!

There are groups on the internet that are so afraid of referring to Our Gods by Their Names that oppose xianity. These groups are just trying to distract people and make people not have a problem with the jews. An example of one group are the modern followers of Asatru (Nordic Paganism but the wiccan/xian version) who are so against Satanism and claim to have "unconditional love".....it is so sickening!!

If the Vikings were around today, they would not approve of their future generations being afraid to stand up and oppose our enemies. They would be furious as to what has happened to this world.

In conclusion I triumphantly proclaim, "I AM A SATANIST!! HAIL THE ALMIGHTY AND INEFFABLE LORD SATAN FOREVERMORE!!"

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian
Many of my friends, and even my girlfriend, are xians. I have never met a Jew, but calling myself Satanist would be the same as saying i Hate my friends for being xians? I don't want to get into a religious debate with a mindless sheep, especially if I am friends with it. That is the only reason i posted this question, because i actually have xian friends. Pretty much everyone i know is xian, and i really don't want them all to hate me.

If you can avoid a religious debate with them is fine and do what you can to avoid it. If you *personally* are unable to say "I am a Satanist" then that is your business. Have you tired educating your friends and let them know that they are living and believing a lie? There are many ways to deal with xians and if they get mad and hate you then that is because they cannot tolerate the fact that you are right and they are wrong.

Always stand up for Satan and never deny Him, regardless of what Name of His you feel comfortable using, never deny Him just because you may be afraid of loosing some xian friends.

In closing, encouraging the rest of Our People to run away from the Name "Satan" is just the same as telling Our People to hold hands and kiss the xian's asses. Satan's Name means enemy to the xians and related ilk and if we deny that Father hates them, then we would be completely delusional now wouldn't we?

"THREE THINGS ARE AGAINST ME AND I HATE THREE THINGS"
-FATHER SATAN

Just be careful in your dealings with xians. I don't want to get into any personal matters here but I am just stating that in relations with xians it can be incredibly difficult and in the worst of cases you could be hurt in some way.

Back to the original purpose of your post, renouncing the use of the Name "Satan" would do nothing but weaken Our Army as the only new members would be wiccans who just stick to saying "Enki" and shiver in FEAR when any mention of SATAN comes up. Those people are not of any use to Our Father as they would be the first to fall if the enemy throws an attack at us. Only the battle-hardened Warriors survive the Wars, not those afraid to upset the enemies feelings.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

Many of my friends, and even my girlfriend, are xians. I have never met a Jew, but calling myself Satanist would be the same as saying i Hate my friends for being xians? I don't want to get into a religious debate with a mindless sheep, especially if I am friends with it. That is the only reason i posted this question, because i actually have xian friends. Pretty much everyone i know is xian, and i really don't want them all to hate me.

what happened to having balls ?
BALLS GOD DAMNIT

I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT

I AM A SATANIST
HAIL SATAN

Australian Religion Statistics:

Xian: 64%
Atheist: 18.7%
Jewish: 0.4%
Other: 16.9%

As you can see, Mentioning the name Satan in public is a large problem as only 16.9% of people here (possibly) do not know about christian beliefs. Atheists know xian beliefs and associate the Term Satan with the xian buybull.

The only thing we can really do here is show people the exposingchristianity website and hope it works. Saying the name Satan in public is social suicide, as everyone would turn against you immediately. The atheists and christians here are so blind that explaining to them that satan is the true creator god would not work in person. An example of this is a conversation i had where i was trying to explain what Spiritual Satanism actually is, and when i said that we don't sacrifice things, and we don't believe in the same Satan as the buybull portrays... the atheists and christians said i was 'lying'.

It is total fucking war, but like in world war two, you can't go around the streets of New York shouting "Hail Fucking Hitler!"

I use the term Satan in private, but not in public. In public i use the name EnKi.

I have no problem using the name Satan, it's just the group of people i'm with at the time determines that. I call him Satan when i'm alone or with other Satanists, but around Xians i use older names for him to avoid arguments. My girlfriend doesn't know i'm Satanist, i use the name EnKi when i'm with her and she tries to make fun of me for having pagan beliefs. I hope you can understand why i can't say Satan in front of certain groups of people, it's not because i'm afraid of the term, i do hate xians, but pretty much everyone in my whole damn country are xians so i can't use the term Satan or the sheep will turn on me.

I don't know how it is in America, but there's only Atheists and Christians in Australia, and maybe 100 Satanists spread out through 7,617,930 Square KM. If i mentioned the word Satan i'd be targetted by everyone, even the atheists because the athiests have xian knowledge.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 17 April, 2009 11:42:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Would this work to grow our army?

If you can avoid a religious debate with them is fine and do what you can to avoid it. If you *personally* are unable to say "I am a Satanist" then that is your business. Have you tired educating your friends and let them know that they are living and believing a lie? There are many ways to deal with xians and if they get mad and hate you then that is because they cannot tolerate the fact that you are right and they are wrong.

Always stand up for Satan and never deny Him, regardless of what Name of His you feel comfortable using, never deny Him just because you may be afraid of loosing some xian friends.

In closing, encouraging the rest of Our People to run away from the Name "Satan" is just the same as telling Our People to hold hands and kiss the xian's asses. Satan's Name means enemy to the xians and related ilk and if we deny that Father hates them, then we would be completely delusional now wouldn't we?

-FATHER SATAN

Just be careful in your dealings with xians. I don't want to get into any personal matters here but I am just stating that in relations with xians it can be incredibly difficult and in the worst of cases you could be hurt in some way.

Back to the original purpose of your post, renouncing the use of the Name "Satan" would do nothing but weaken Our Army as the only new members would be wiccans who just stick to saying "Enki" and shiver in FEAR when any mention of SATAN comes up. Those people are not of any use to Our Father as they would be the first to fall if the enemy throws an attack at us. Only the battle-hardened Warriors survive the Wars, not those afraid to upset the enemies feelings.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@. .. wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ wrote:

Another thing, our enemy is trying to "christianize" our Spirituality, just look at "wicca" for example. They are so afraid of Real Spirituality and the Original Horned God....SATAN! !

In conclusion I triumphantly proclaim, "I AM A SATANIST!! HAIL THE ALMIGHTY AND INEFFABLE LORD SATAN FOREVERMORE! !"

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now..

mmm... right. Yes, indeed the link to exposingxianity could be more successful as many people is simply disgusted by the tyranny. I'd even say that we should begin with this page when fighting, and later - pray to Father that people will see and consider what is right or wrong.

HAIL SATAN!!

Australian Religion Statistics:

Xian: 64%
Atheist: 18.7%
Jewish: 0.4%
Other: 16.9%

As you can see, Mentioning the name Satan in public is a large problem as only 16.9% of people here (possibly) do not know about christian beliefs. Atheists know xian beliefs and associate the Term Satan with the xian buybull.

The only thing we can really do here is show people the exposingchristianity website and hope it works. Saying the name Satan in public is social suicide, as everyone would turn against you immediately. The atheists and christians here are so blind that explaining to them that satan is the true creator god would not work in person. An example of this is a conversation i had where i was trying to explain what Spiritual Satanism actually is, and when i said that we don't sacrifice things, and we don't believe in the same Satan as the buybull portrays... the atheists and christians said i was 'lying'.

It is total fucking war, but like in world war two, you can't go around the streets of New York shouting "Hail Fucking Hitler!"

I use the term Satan in private, but not in public. In public i use the name EnKi.

I see what you mean bro. And it is true that some atheists do have xian knowledge. Here, in Poland, people think the same way - in my country it is said that there is separation of religion and the government. It is SAID only... even atheists are believers, in a way. Here the religion equals tradition - there is blind faith only.

I sometimes despise these people...

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Bradley Phillips <hail.enki@... wrote:

I have no problem using the name Satan, it's just the group of people i'm with at the time determines that. I call him Satan when i'm alone or with other Satanists, but around Xians i use older names for him to avoid arguments. My girlfriend doesn't know i'm Satanist, i use the name EnKi when i'm with her and she tries to make fun of me for having pagan beliefs. I hope you can understand why i can't say Satan in front of certain groups of people, it's not because i'm afraid of the term, i do hate xians, but pretty much everyone in my whole damn country are xians so i can't use the term Satan or the sheep will turn on me.

I don't know how it is in America, but there's only Atheists and Christians in Australia, and maybe 100 Satanists spread out through7,617,930 Square KM. If i mentioned the word Satan i'd be targetted by everyone, even the atheists because the athiests have xian knowledge.

Sent: Friday, 17 April, 2009 11:42:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Would this work to grow our army?

-FATHER SATAN

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ .. wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ wrote:

Another thing, our enemy is trying to "christianize" our Spirituality, just look at "wicca" for example. They are so afraid of Real Spirituality and the Original Horned God....SATAN! !

In conclusion I triumphantly proclaim, "I AM A SATANIST!! HAIL THE ALMIGHTY AND INEFFABLE LORD SATAN FOREVERMORE! !"

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

hail.enki - keep in mind that if they learn that you are a Satanist, they will leave you (hopefully it will never happen). Unless they are tolerant, your friends shall leave you...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

i personally call him enki, and try to use sumerian names for personal uses. but for those who i have told what my religion is, they know me as a satanist and know that i worship satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

Who gives a s*** what the sheep think about us?If someone is able to do their research and find more about Satan then that means they are ready to overcome their fears. The title "Satanism" is like a filter, to separate those who can think for themselves from the sheep. Like somebody else said, we want Quality, not Quantity.

If we call ourselves Enkiists or something like that all we're gonna do is attract RHPers not wanting to feel "hate" against Satan's enemies (I've seen people like this in the previous JoS group and I'm sick of them, they refuse to call Him Satan)...Or worse, KIKES (Satan means enemy and they avoid calling him with this name).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

~Brad.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <dragorpion369@... wrote:
i personally call him enki, and try to use sumerian names for personal uses. but for those who i have told what my religion is, they know me as a satanist and know that i worship satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

~Brad.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <dragorpion369@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

~Brad.
right . i was thinking the same thing , ninnyheads know nothing about enki or the pegan gods but satan reminds them of a nasty dude with horns and a pitchfork who supposily betrays everyone.

~Brad.
I do have a concern about bringing the truth out to human race and that is where does one's own personal backround involve. I'am refering to myself because I'am 22 years old, I don't make alot of money, I have no political power, and I wouldn't know how I would convince people that they are under a spell of the xtian hoax. For instance, if I were to lets say give a speech or try to start talking to scientists, politicians, etc, my impression is that they would either be a xtian and reject the knowledge or require more solid proof other then the www.exposingchritianity.com website. Is this type of thinking normal and how should I go about it or should I attempt it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back