Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

would this be a good idea?

Adrian1

i been meditating for a really long time now, and in the beginning i started off really wrong. i feel like things are still really wrong, and this hasnt went away. my meditation feels all twisted and i feel like my energy flows in the wrong position. its really confusing me and ever since i started off wrong, its gotten worse (its like impossible to correct everything). so i was thinking, do you think it would be good if i stopped meditating for a couple of days so everything can close and just start all over, correctly.

It wouldn't help to stop meditating, if your energy is flowing incorrectly, then stoping meditation wont stop if flowing like this.

What i think you need to do is instead of doing some energy work, just simply sit there, and meditate on calming your mind, and in turn your body/energy flow.
Try doing some void meditation for a few days, and sorting out your mind as you meditate.
Once you have a completly calm mind, then you can begin slowly moving one small ball of energy in the right direction and flow, and keep practicing this adding more and more energy.
Building up to the point where you are back to usual energy work and feel like it is flowing around your body more naturally.

Good luck.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

i been meditating for a really long time now, and in the beginning i started off really wrong. i feel like things are still really wrong, and this hasnt went away. my meditation feels all twisted and i feel like my energy flows in the wrong position. its really confusing me and ever since i started off wrong, its gotten worse (its like impossible to correct everything). so i was thinking, do you think it would be good if i stopped meditating for a couple of days so everything can close and just start all over, correctly.

<td val[/IMG]Yes it would be a good idea to stop for a while, just take a break a let your body catch up with the energy around it. If you start to feel better after a day or two, (hell give it a week) then you could start off some simple meditation routines and get your body back into the hang of it again. 

--- On Thu, 2/3/11, Adrian <satanicpride666@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] would this be a good idea?
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 12:05 AM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back