Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Would like to know something important

spiritstrider1

I would really love to give Enki abundant and pure energy, to help him in the fight against the jew fuck ups. How can this be done in a meditation that is effective?

Why not raise some energy during weekly thanksgiving rituals to Satan? Like vibrating the rune Sowilo x many times and sending him the energies? or if you have a lot of energy left over from meditation you could offer it to the powers of Hell.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritstrider1" <chris.deluis@... wrote:

I would really love to give Enki abundant and pure energy, to help him in the fight against the jew fuck ups. How can this be done in a meditation that is effective?

Raising energy through vibration as mentioned above is very powerful when timed with the planets and the moon... Avoid doing it on void of course moons and vibrate Hagalaz or Thurisaz or both 9 times each and affirm 9 times that energy is killing all Jews. Perform this during the hours of Saturn once a day.

Remember to clean your aura thoroughly afterwards.
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritstrider1" <chris.deluis@... wrote:

[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2013 12:12 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Would like to know something important
  Raising energy through vibration as mentioned above is very powerful when timed with the planets and the moon... Avoid doing it on void of course moons and vibrate Hagalaz or Thurisaz or both 9 times each and affirm 9 times that energy is killing all Jews. Perform this during the hours of Saturn once a day.

Remember to clean your aura thoroughly afterwards.
HAIL SATAN!

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "spiritstrider1" <chris.deluis@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back