Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Would like someone to talk to

kieithnightmare0

I've been feeling really awful lately. I would appreciate it if I got some advice from another Satanist though. I feel like a Satanist's words/advice are waaayy more valuable than talking with someone who is without (usually their words are empty). I'm just throwing it out there and making an effort. I could really use some help. If not, that's ok too.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

I'm sorry you are feeling bad, Sister. Write me off-list.

On 4/26/13, kieithnightmare0 <pinkteabunny@... wrote:
I've been feeling really awful lately. I would appreciate it if I got some
advice from another Satanist though. I feel like a Satanist's words/advice
are waaayy more valuable than talking with someone who is without (usually
their words are empty). I'm just throwing it out there and making an effort.
I could really use some help. If not, that's ok too.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

What's wrong brother?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

I've been feeling really awful lately. I would appreciate it if I got some advice from another Satanist though. I feel like a Satanist's words/advice are waaayy more valuable than talking with someone who is without (usually their words are empty). I'm just throwing it out there and making an effort. I could really use some help. If not, that's ok too.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

If you need help on something ask here. There could be number of infiltrators just to get some one on their hands and deceive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

Stay strong, you have the power to change your Thoughtforms.

There could be complications with whats happend to you in your past life/s, constant spiritual advancement will bring that out.

Also people throughout the day rub off on you astrally, so there negativeness gets all up in your shiz, constant cleansing of the aura is a must, and also aura of protection is important too, several times a day.

Not only this, but some people especially ones that are extremely close to you in the past can and do, attatch themselves to your aura, this creates a tie between you and them, and if anything happens negative to them you may feel it. also if they are a distance away, or lets say its an ex gf who is with another man, these feelings can be intense and rather painful.
I myself am going through something sortof like it, but much more complicated heh.

also you need to make sure you are not connected to the enemy, through there disgusting connections
http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/

Void meditation helps with any unwanted thoughts, you can easily control them if you keep up on this.

Try to go through the period of time and write down all the 'lucky' 'coincidental' 'out of the ordinary' positive things ever since you joined JoS, in my honest opinion this is usually Father Satan and not just the 'for-mentioned'

Hope this helps you :)

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

you can add and talk to me if you wish to. dont worry i am not an infiltrator :) i am true to Father Satan.

Hail Satan!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

Hello there, I am sorry for you feeling down, if you wish to talk to me, I would be very happy, I am still new to satanism but I do share the views of the Satanists. But I hope you will feel better.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

Thank you all for the support and offers. Im not entirely yahoo mail smart so its unclear to me how to send any messages. (the little envelope by the names?) anywho, long story short I'm having a couple of issues that seem to arise when i get somewhere in meditation(or/if/when i get attacked)
And what sucks is, i have a hunch that these problems arise cause i need to deal with them, like they come up because i need to get over them to further advance in mediations. but i am unable to deal with them and i repress them, and weeks later they come back stronger and stronger and each wave of this problem is worse than the last. and i flat out don't know how to deal with them.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

Yes, the little envelope.

And this is part of what meditation will do for your soul. It is a 'cleansing' in a way. And all these emotions or experiances from this life, and past lives, will eventually come up. They must be dealt with. Supressing them will only lead to further negative effects. You must come to terms with them, and face them, then overcome them. It is hard to advice you on how to do this, as I don't know what they are, and I understand that they could be somewhat private. But know that you should make an attempt to face and overcome these troubles, rather then repressing them.
Try finding out which chakra the problem is associated with, and work on empowering that chakra, along with empowering your others as usual.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Thank you all for the support and offers. Im not entirely yahoo mail smart so its unclear to me how to send any messages. (the little envelope by the names?) anywho, long story short I'm having a couple of issues that seem to arise when i get somewhere in meditation(or/if/when i get attacked)
And what sucks is, i have a hunch that these problems arise cause i need to deal with them, like they come up because i need to get over them to further advance in mediations. but i am unable to deal with them and i repress them, and weeks later they come back stronger and stronger and each wave of this problem is worse than the last. and i flat out don't know how to deal with them.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

What's the problem I will help you?
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 19:35:37
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Would like someone to talk to

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Ok, I messaged a few people. I'm not sure they went trough, but thanks for your offers

And i don't think this problem is associated with any chakra in particular. its more of a preference problem. I do empower my chakras daily with spinning them and vibrating words of power into them. and although i do try and deal with these problems when they arise, i am always unsuccessful. I've tried talking to Father about these but i just never receive any assistance..so i'm at a dead end so to speak. i have nowhere else to turn or go to get help. i'm not going to give up..but i have no idea what to do.

Hope everyone has a nice Beltane btw!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Yes, the little envelope.

And this is part of what meditation will do for your soul. It is a 'cleansing' in a way. And all these emotions or experiances from this life, and past lives, will eventually come up. They must be dealt with. Supressing them will only lead to further negative effects. You must come to terms with them, and face them, then overcome them. It is hard to advice you on how to do this, as I don't know what they are, and I understand that they could be somewhat private. But know that you should make an attempt to face and overcome these troubles, rather then repressing them.
Try finding out which chakra the problem is associated with, and work on empowering that chakra, along with empowering your others as usual.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back