Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Worst/Best Chakras to open

[email protected]

I've sent this message before was not sure it worked, cause I couldn't see it on the group. So I'll write it through yahoo mail instead of outlook. Also please excuse my low intelligence not very good at asking questions.
Just wondering what is the best and worst chakra to open? And if you were to open a chakra that you should not in anyway open, what are the risks involved?
I've read the article "Opening the soul" and it says to open and power the Third Eye first before opening any of the major/minor chakras but I'm just interested in knowing of any risks so if I ever meditate I don't perform the opening of a chakra such as the Solar Plexus 666 Chakra.
Thanks in Advance
HAIL SATAN!

The opening of the soul is a guide, follow it from top to bottom and you'll be alright

All of them are the best to open lol. There is no bad one to open at all. What the problem would be is you start from the bottom up. As your kundalini can awaken and even rise (for some) and it'll cause harm and pain to you if your upper Chakras aren't open first. Start with the 3rd eye then crown Chakra etc etc. The JoS meditation page about opening the soul explains it quite well.

Every chakra is important for your body and soul. If you miss some of them it might effect energy circulation.
Hail Satan and All Gods of Hell !

I’m 18, I read through joyofsatan.com and I decided to do the dedication ritual. I felt hopeless and I was desperate. My life was taken from me through this disease (Lyme disease). I’ve had it since I was 13. When I got it, my athletic career was ruined and so was my opportunity of going to college. I failed Junior High and all of high school. I got lucky; my teachers felt sorry for me and passed me. I failed because I couldn’t get out of bed and I got 15 hours of sleep every night. I couldn’t remember and retain any information. I couldn’t learn. I had a lot of other symptoms. I did the dedication ritual a week ago and nothing has happened. I don’t know if I’m supposed to be doing something. I joined because I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I can’t afford treatment (my mother can’t either. She has Lyme disease as well). I can’t get a job because of my symptoms. I’ve applied for disability and have only gotten denied. I was hoping Satan could heal me. I need someone to tell me what to do. Please help me.   Sincerely, Chance Millard  

I’m 18, I read through joyofsatan.com and I decided to do the dedication ritual. I felt hopeless and I was desperate. My life was taken from me through this disease (Lyme disease). I’ve had it since I was 13. When I got it, my athletic career was ruined and so was my opportunity of going to college. I failed Junior High and all of high school. I got lucky; my teachers felt sorry for me and passed me. I failed because I couldn’t get out of bed and I got 15 hours of sleep every night. I couldn’t remember and retain any information. I couldn’t learn. I had a lot of other symptoms. I did the dedication ritual a week ago and nothing has happened. I don’t know if I’m supposed to be doing something. I joined because I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I can’t afford treatment (my mother can’t either. She has Lyme disease as well). I can’t get a job because of my symptoms. I’ve applied for disability and have only gotten denied. I was hoping Satan could heal me. I need someone to tell me what to do. Please help me. Someone please ask Satan what I need to do.   Sincerely, Chance Millard

Satan is not a magic genie. He gives us the ability to heal ourselves. What would be the point of him doing everything for us?

Also, you can't just expect things to happen after doing the dedication. You are supposed to start advancing yourself, meditating and so on. Please read the JoS again as you missed a lot. We also have many informative sermons by our Clergy.

We have a health group, ask there for treatments for lyme disease: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SSHealth/info

---In [email protected], <chanceymillardo@... wrote :

I’m 18, I read through joyofsatan.com and I decided to do the dedication ritual. I felt hopeless and I was desperate. My life was taken from me through this disease (Lyme disease). I’ve had it since I was 13. When I got it, my athletic career was ruined and so was my opportunity of going to college. I failed Junior High and all of high school. I got lucky; my teachers felt sorry for me and passed me. I failed because I couldn’t get out of bed and I got 15 hours of sleep every night. I couldn’t remember and retain any information. I couldn’t learn. I had a lot of other symptoms. I did the dedication ritual a week ago and nothing has happened. I don’t know if I’m supposed to be doing something. I joined because I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I can’t afford treatment (my mother can’t either. She has Lyme disease as well). I can’t get a job because of my symptoms. I’ve applied for disability and have only gotten denied. I was hoping Satan could heal me. I need someone to tell me what to do. Please help me. Sincerely,Chance Millard 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back