Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

World Wide Ritual For Freeing Gentiles

jhd4412

First off I'll post some information: I found out some methods which aided the kikes in setting up xianity and spreading their control. Obviously, the kikes have been known to infiltrate, rot out from the inside, milk minds and then kill the people who they milked, etc. Another methods is how they purposely built their churches on ley lines. Now, the part that is most important. The so-called upright cross. As Maxine and others have said the cross has a history that predates what xians and kikes say it to have. For instance the equal armed cross which symbolizes balance. The inverted cross which symbolizes the solar chakra (666 chakra). As for the so-called upright cross it symbolizes the throat chakra.

The Throat chakra rules: Intellect, Vibration, Communication, Mercurial Energies, etc.

Now as we know, if you go anywhere you tend to see those disgusting churches with a xian cross. Which has a different meaning then those xians and kikes would want you to believe. It is one of our crosses, by its origin and our birthright. The kikes used the world wide churches and places with this symbol to create a world wide range with which they could affect knowledge, minds, and who knows what else. Three of the major aspects which govern existence are: Frequency, Vibration, and Electromagnetism. So, it is no coincidence that they targeted the throat chakra. Even thoughts are said to be vibrations.

----
Now as for the ritual: Even though they used it to harm us, we can use it to fix the world. As we know magic needs a connection. And when a connection is established the energies are naturally channeled to that which something is connected to. And so the crosses can prove to be a most useful connection to fix things. Our intention will be to channel our energies world wide through these crosses to basically create a world wide transmutation to free gentile minds and help them find their way.

When doing the workings imagine and feel yourself channeling the energies into the crosses and the crosses connecting to the others all over the world completely covering and filling the earth.

The runes we will be using are: ALGIZ (to help rid the energies in the way), KENAZ (for guiding the way towards freedom and power), and ANSUZ for freedom and power.

The dates: Saturday, January 26 (Full Moon): This date will be to efficiently channel our energies to create a world wide field. The runes to use will be KENAZ and ANSUZ to guide to and grant power and freedom. - Gold and Yellow energy should be great for this.

January 30 (Waning Gibbous): This date and up until another waxing moon will be used to rid the world of energies that create turmoil and hinder gentile freedoms. The rune to use is ALGIZ. White energy should be used for this because it lightens up colors and dilutes energies. With everyone participating the harmful energies should be incredibly done away with.

Use chronosxp to find out the appropriate dates for your locations.
chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Jan 26 Affirmation: Gentiles are being led to true freedom and power.
Jan 30 Affirmation: All energies that keep gentiles from freedom and power are going away permanently.

I'M IN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" wrote:

First off I'll post some information: I found out some methods which aided the kikes in setting up xianity and spreading their control. Obviously, the kikes have been known to infiltrate, rot out from the inside, milk minds and then kill the people who they milked, etc. Another methods is how they purposely built their churches on ley lines. Now, the part that is most important. The so-called upright cross. As Maxine and others have said the cross has a history that predates what xians and kikes say it to have. For instance the equal armed cross which symbolizes balance. The inverted cross which symbolizes the solar chakra (666 chakra). As for the so-called upright cross it symbolizes the throat chakra.

The Throat chakra rules: Intellect, Vibration, Communication, Mercurial Energies, etc.

Now as we know, if you go anywhere you tend to see those disgusting churches with a xian cross. Which has a different meaning then those xians and kikes would want you to believe. It is one of our crosses, by its origin and our birthright. The kikes used the world wide churches and places with this symbol to create a world wide range with which they could affect knowledge, minds, and who knows what else. Three of the major aspects which govern existence are: Frequency, Vibration, and Electromagnetism. So, it is no coincidence that they targeted the throat chakra. Even thoughts are said to be vibrations.

----
Now as for the ritual: Even though they used it to harm us, we can use it to fix the world. As we know magic needs a connection. And when a connection is established the energies are naturally channeled to that which something is connected to. And so the crosses can prove to be a most useful connection to fix things. Our intention will be to channel our energies world wide through these crosses to basically create a world wide transmutation to free gentile minds and help them find their way.

When doing the workings imagine and feel yourself channeling the energies into the crosses and the crosses connecting to the others all over the world completely covering and filling the earth.

The runes we will be using are: ALGIZ (to help rid the energies in the way), KENAZ (for guiding the way towards freedom and power), and ANSUZ for freedom and power.

The dates: Saturday, January 26 (Full Moon): This date will be to efficiently channel our energies to create a world wide field. The runes to use will be KENAZ and ANSUZ to guide to and grant power and freedom. - Gold and Yellow energy should be great for this.

January 30 (Waning Gibbous): This date and up until another waxing moon will be used to rid the world of energies that create turmoil and hinder gentile freedoms. The rune to use is ALGIZ. White energy should be used for this because it lightens up colors and dilutes energies. With everyone participating the harmful energies should be incredibly done away with.

Jan 30 Affirmation: All energies that keep gentiles from freedom and power are going away permanently.

Does one have to be at a certain level to perform rituals? I'm a newbie and I want to contribute somehow, but runes seem to be a somewhat advanced topic. If there's anything I CAN do, however, please let me know.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: World Wide Ritual For Freeing Gentiles

I'M IN!!!

----

all you have to do is a Meditation... foundation Meditation is great you breathe in the energy and then program kinda like "I am breathing powerful white energy thia energy is helping with_________" and then send off the energy to help your bros and sisters with what ever is going on. . this is what I do when ever I feel a ritual or working os to advanced or if I just don't have the time.... it may also help to pht the energy into a small condensed ball that will help with the release of the energy
On Jan 26, 2013 9:00 AM, "Gus Hinson" <golthurnahl@... wrote:
Does one have to be at a certain level to perform rituals? I'm a newbie and I want to contribute somehow, but runes seem to be a somewhat advanced topic. If there's anything I CAN do, however, please let me know.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I'M IN!!!

----

<td val[/IMG]see Jason this is what I am called to do every morning by our great leader. but I use the one HoodedCobra posted a while back with programming the energy ball with Runes.Its been very effective for me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: World Wide Ritual For Freeing Gentiles
Sent: Sat, Jan 26, 2013 4:47:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   all you have to do [/IMG]golthurnahl@... wrote:
Fro[/IMG]darkladyschild@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

I'M IN!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "jhd4412" wrote:

----

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back