Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

World War Jew?

• Thread starter JoS Forum Contributions
  • Start date
J

JoS Forum Contributions

World War Jew?

Here is reply I gave to this thread:

post38271.html#p38271

This has been the quiet move. Much of the situation in the middle east is designed to slow the flow of oil and gas to Europe and force Europe to depend more and more on Russia for such pushing them into the Moscow sphere of control. Everything the jooz have been doing in Europe is aimed to one way or another put Europe under a new Soviet system as Putin admits he wants. The war they are pushing for on both sides NATO and Russia will be the key to make this happen. Hence why the kikes are fleeing Europe. Remember Russia is allied with Red China which the jews also control as they built it. Thousands of Red Chinese troops have done recent training exercises with Russian troops on European soil for a war with NATO in Europe. The current leader of NATO is a Norwegian Communist who ran their Communist Party and was a self admitted KGB agent during the Cold War. As I have mentioned before the kikes have moved their agents into key area's within NATO and the governments and the Pentagon in America. To act as fifth column to an invasion from Euro-asia by Communist forces under their control to slam the gate shut in a real Red nightmare. China right now is quietly building a path through the other nations in the stan's of the east to Russia. Remember the jews opened the gates of more then one city as fifth column from Spain to Constantinople and let the invaders right in. Their EU policies are Soviet and aimed to absorb Europe into a Jew World Order.

What about the nuclear deterrent. Well who's hands on the controls? Israeli security companies ie Mossad fronts have dealing with the soils in American and everywhere else I bet.

Now the jews flee like rats from a sinking ship. The jews know the rise of European Nationalist groups are spelling the end along with the demand to dismantle the EU. They are running out of time so they might just hit the switch and get it rolling ASAP. Its a repeat of what they tried to pull with Communism on Europe in the last century.

Thanks for posting HP Mageson. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 10:45 AM, "mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

World War Jew?

<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]post38271.html#p38271

This has been the quiet move. Much of the situation in the middle east is designed to slow the flow of oil and gas to Europe and force Europe to depend more and more on Russia for such pushing them into the Moscow sphere of control. Everything the jooz have been doing in Europe is aimed to one way or another put Europe under a new Soviet system as Putin admits he wants. The war they are pushing for on both sides NATO and Russia will be the key to make this happen. Hence why the kikes are fleeing Europe. Remember Russia is allied with Red China which the jews also control as they built it. Thousands of Red Chinese troops have done recent training exercises with Russian troops on European soil for a war with NATO in Europe. The current leader of NATO is a Norwegian Communist who ran their Communist Party and was a self admitted KGB agent during the Cold War. As I have mentioned before the kikes have moved their agents into key area's within NATO and the governments and the Pentagon in America. To act as fifth column to an invasion from Euro-asia by Communist forces under their control to slam the gate shut in a real Red nightmare. China right now is quietly building a path through the other nations in the stan's of the east to Russia. Remember the jews opened the gates of more then one city as fifth column from Spain to Constantinople and let the invaders right in. Their EU policies are Soviet and aimed to absorb Europe into a Jew World Order.

What about the nuclear deterrent. Well who's hands on the controls? Israeli security companies ie Mossad fronts have dealing with the soils in American and everywhere else I bet.

Now the jews flee like rats from a sinking ship. The jews know the rise of European Nationalist groups are spelling the end along with the demand to dismantle the EU. They are running out of time so they might just hit the switch and get it rolling ASAP. Its a repeat of what they tried to pull with Communism on Europe in the last century.

I absolutely agree with HP Mageson.
Here is the best and easiest way to read the situatio: It is called "Switzerland".
Switzerland was not harmed in WWI Switzerland was not harmed in WWII.
The reason? The Jews and all of the world's elite keep their gold & wealth there.Switzerland is also a major meeting place, even during times of war. 
It is the place from where Lenin got the money to establish communism in Russia, it is where economic leaders meet annually to discuss how they will mess up the world the next year.
Right now there are certain key differences between Switzerland and the rest of Europe:
1) Switzerland does not have the Euro2) Switzerland has very tight immigration laws especially for Muslims3) Switzerland bans minarets 4) Switzerland is not governed by Brussels and makes it's own policies5) The Swiss Central bank's recent decision to re-evaluate the Frank has cost the Euro more than 10% of its value.6) Switzerland is full of Jews. There is no other European country with such a density of people of Jewish heritage, including Protestants who are genetically Jewish.7) Switzerland is home to the Large Hadron Collider, ...no idea what they use this thing for but it would be a pity to destroy it and I guess even the Jews realize that.
Point being: Switzerland will survive the coming crisis and the coming crisis will be based around 2 main issues: 1) The Euro2) Muslims

HAIL SATAN

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 4:45 PM, "mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

World War Jew?

post38271.html#p38271

Attachments :
<ol>41884_subitem_full.jpg</ol>Hello everyone, i dont know were put this but if  some  can help please spread this info, do not use gmail. youtube, facebook maybe  the jews are spyng us, the new  are a lenses who can rec in vdeo, theres some of jew control in internet
https://ronabbass.wordpress.co[/IMG (Pictured just below)Wikipedia……….. owners James Wales and Larry SangerYahoo ………… owner Terry SemelMy Space ………..owners Josh Berman, Brad Greenspan, Tom AndersonEbay …………… Jeff Skoll (Pres.until 1998) and non-Jew Pierre OmidyarPayPal……… founder/owners Peter Thiel and Max LevchinPalTalk……….CEO and owner Jason KatzTwo Sources: http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1262024557http://radioislam.org/islam/english/jew ... htm#google Here’s a news clip from the Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTL)Mar.24, 2011 source: http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/03 ... zuckerbergAn Israeli government minister has called on Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg to remove a page calling for a third Palestinian intifada.Yuli Edelstein, minister of diplomacy and Diaspora affairs, in a letter sent Wednesday called Zuckerberg’s attention to the Facebook page “Third Palestinian Intifada,” which calls for a third Palestinian uprising to begin May 15.The page, which has more than 230,000 friends, includes quotes and film clips calling for killing Jews and Israelis, and for “liberating” Jerusalem and Palestine using violence.“As Facebook’s CEO and founder, you are obviously aware of the site’s great potential to rally the masses around good causes, and we are all thankful for that,”

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 8:24 PM, "Vib Triple vibratingtriplesix@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I absolutely agree with HP Mageson.
Here is the best and easiest way to read the situatio: It is called "Switzerland".
Switzerland was not harmed in WWI Switzerland was not harmed in WWII.
The reason? The Jews and all of the world's elite keep their gold & wealth there.Switzerland is also a major meeting place, even during times of war. 
It is the place from where Lenin got the money to establish communism in Russia, it is where economic leaders meet annually to discuss how they will mess up the world the next year.
Right now there are certain key differences between Switzerland and the rest of Europe:
1) Switzerland does not have the Euro2) Switzerland has very tight immigration laws especially for Muslims3) Switzerland bans minarets 4) Switzerland is not governed by Brussels and makes it's own policies5) The Swiss Central bank's recent decision to re-evaluate the Frank has cost the Euro more than 10% of its value.6) Switzerland is full of Jews. There is no other European country with such a density of people of Jewish heritage, including Protestants who are genetically Jewish.7) Switzerland is home to the Large Hadron Collider, ...no idea what they use this thing for but it would be a pity to destroy it and I guess even the Jews realize that.
Point being: Switzerland will survive the coming crisis and the coming crisis will be based around 2 main issues: 1) The Euro2) Muslims

HAIL SATAN

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 4:45 PM, "mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

World War Jew?

post38271.html#p38271

Yeah, the most successful on the planet my ass. They only thing they have ever worked hard at is exploiting Gentiles. They reserve no right to any title but thief.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back