Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

World War I

aquaprince666

in my US History class i'm learning about WWI, obviously i'm only learning one side of the whole entire issue and of course i've learned not to trust history because it's all re-written and filled with lies, so brothers and sisters, help me learn a little more so I can have a better understanding of what really happened.
From what I've learned, Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated while visiting Serbia because of Austria "interfering" in Serbia. Austria-Hungary invades Serbia with the backup of Germany, Russia backs up Serbia sending troops, causing every country in Europe going to war due to alliances and agreements. In the end, one by one, every country in Europe was fighting each other. Woodrow Wilson states that America will remain "neutral" because of it's "diversity", costs of Spanish-American war, and because of trading with European countries. Somehow, Germany ends up taking the fall and blame for everything (which Serbia actually started, in my opinion), "Big Four" wants Germany to surrender, sign treaty, take the blame, remove their troops from countries and basically just look bad.
I don't get it, there's obviously so much more to this event that 99% of the population doesn't know or is even interested in finding out. Any links, knowledge, information on the whole deal that happened?
Thank you in advanced.

Speaking of history I would also like to know what the Holocaust really was? Were Jews really imprisoned and why?

------------------------------
On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 11:28 PM EST aquaprince666@... wrote:

in my US History class i'm learning about WWI, obviously i'm only learning one side of the whole entire issue and of course i've learned not to trust history because it's all re-written and filled with lies, so brothers and sisters, help me learn a little more so I can have a better understanding of what really happened.

From what I've learned, Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated while visiting Serbia because of Austria "interfering" in Serbia. Austria-Hungary invades Serbia with the backup of Germany, Russia backs up Serbia sending troops, causing every country in Europe going to war due to alliances and agreements. In the end, one by one, every country in Europe was fighting each other. Woodrow Wilson states that America will remain "neutral" because of it's "diversity", costs of Spanish-American war, and because of trading with European countries. Somehow, Germany ends up taking the fall and blame for everything (which Serbia actually started, in my opinion), "Big Four" wants Germany to surrender, sign treaty, take the blame, remove their troops from countries and basically just look bad.

I don't get it, there's obviously so much more to this event that 99% of the population doesn't know or is even interested in finding out. Any links, knowledge, information on the whole deal that happened?

Thank you in advanced.

Also, the Bosnian crisis. Serbia was greedy and wanted Bosnia which Austria-Hungary had already taken, so they brought in Russia to make them look stronger. A-H brought in their ally Germany, and Russia backed down - but promising never to back down and be humiliated again.

So yes. Serbia can be seen as very much to blame.

The best source I could possibly give you in regard to history is the YouTube documentary "Hitler the greatest story never told". That goes into detail about World 1 and 2 as they are both connected. You can't understand what brought about world war 2 without understanding what happened during world war 1. It covers the holohoax in depth  too

---In [email protected], <bri_pro@... wrote:

Speaking of history I would also like to know what the Holocaust really was? Were Jews really imprisoned and why?

Thank you in advanced.

ty for this documentary ..............most kindly..........

---In [email protected], <thelizardking_101@... wrote:

The best source I could possibly give you in regard to history is the YouTube documentary "Hitler the greatest story never told". That goes into detail about World 1 and 2 as they are both connected. You can't understand what brought about world war 2 without understanding what happened during world war 1. It covers the holohoax in depth  too

---In [email protected], <bri_pro@... wrote:

Thank you in advanced.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back