Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Workship

Don1

Workship

As we take time daily for power meditations we must also take time for education of those who dwell in ignorance, we are the light bears and we have a responsibility and sacred duty to bring the message of Truth to our Gentile Brothers and Sisters who dwell in darkness.

Take however long out of your day to spread the word by internet, tracts, sending out intent to awaken with runes to charge it.etc Be creative, ask Hell for advice on the best course of action to awaken others and work for them. Utube channels and other media projects are always great. This is a sacred duty in the service of Father Satan and Hell.

The daily drip hollows the stone.

Don't delay start educating others today.

<td val[/IMG]Always on my heart Don,important words!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sat, 5/21/11, Don <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Workship
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 12:44 AM

Workship

As we take time daily for power meditations we must also take time for education of those who dwell in ignorance, we are the light bears and we have a responsibility and sacred duty to bring the message of Truth to our Gentile Brothers and Sisters who dwell in darkness.

Take however long out of your day to spread the word by internet, tracts, sending out intent to awaken with runes to charge it.etc Be creative, ask Hell for advice on the best course of action to awaken others and work for them. Utube channels and other media projects are always great. This is a sacred duty in the service of Father Satan and Hell.

[/TD]

Thank you, HP Don, for this post.
I never thought of this as a sacred duty, but I will treat it as thus from now on.
I am going to do more in the future to awaken others to the truth about the jews, xianity, and islam.

I have found that Demons always help us in advancing our skills in whatever sphere of influence we have, concerning spiritual warfare and educating others, our Gentile brothers and sisters.
I am thankful to Father Satan and to the Gods of Hell.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Workship

It is very pathetic, to see how xtains rage madly at me, cursing and swearing at me when i try to educate them, they never read website or notes i write to them. I avoid meeting with any of them physically...I'll try harder though and i have learnt neve I have come to know that one must have a satanic mindset before he/she can listen to me... Female xtains are the worse, ha!. So far it is only one teenage guy who paid attention to me, though he has lots of doubts and i will have to be patience in educating him about the truth of our beloved Father Satan.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Workship

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back