Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

working

aprilxavier3

Greetings warriors of Satan.. If you do a working as in start by stating the affirmations and vibrating the words of power the first day then you do the same the second day then the third day you state only affirmations you don't vibrate the words of power is the working is effective, will it do is job. You know am doing a working started it when the moon was very close to full but I skipped a day then the next day I continued and continued but sometimes i didn't vibrate the words of power .. Satanas consumes alot of time vibrating Satanas six times its like vibrating Fehu 50 times... Hail Satan

Skipping a day ruins the working. You need to schedule your life around your meditations and magickal workings. Meditation should be the #1 priority in your life.

Make meditation be your center of your world ,my initial 2 years failure in satanism was becauseu I was not doing RTR,YOGA,KUNDALINI and MEDITATION regularly and consisted.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 17:06, johnson_akemi@... [BlacksforSatan]<[email protected] wrote:   Skipping a day ruins the working. You need to schedule your life around your meditations and magickal workings. Meditation should be the #1 priority in your life.

Now warriors thanks to Satan for his knowledge i got a job very gratefull
You know my sister kicked me out of her home because i refused to attend there over night prayers to church so i went and got a rental place i started living alone and renting i was really thriving geting what to eat,money for rent since i had no job things were bad for me i decided to devote myself to meditation, doing RTrs and working hard to get a job day and night also i asked father to bless my workings even if i skipped a day, the working was like for two weeks and it did its job. So what i have learnt from this is when you ask a help from the gods lets say u want money or healing some sickness you need to do a working then after you ask the gods to help what have seen is the gods don't want laziness they want serious people serious to what you want showing interest in what you want put in some effort thats what have been doing waking up everyday just in few weeks have been open to the gods than i ever been before i got a job.. Praise to Satan and gods of Hell.
Now "Akemi i would like to add on about what you said "free will" yes i understand the gods respect our decisions the warrior spoken of uploading a video when demonstrating you disagreed cause he might be cursed yes i can agree with you but what you said that the gods will let him face the consqueses of why he posted his photo i don't, reason being if he didn't knew that if he upload or post his photo will be cursed why would the gods just look at it when they also know that he was not aware, as humans not yet as gods sometimes we make decisions but we can't know the outcomes only that of predicting this and that can happen. I think the gods are responsible to protect us from things that seem to be very difficult and worsen to us.
May father Satan be blessed and praised to all internity..
Hail Father Satan
Hail the gods.

Can you tell me what is the Rtrs working. I am out of work and I have been outed by Christians and other people for my belief in Satan, whom I prefer to call EA/Enki and Ta'us Malak. I have been praying and applying for work but being turned away.  Any suggestions, will be greatly appreciated.LITPB

I would like to know more about a working to get a job. I have been outed by Christians and a bunch of  hateful people where I live and I am finding it difficult now to find work. But, I am not giving up. Does anyone here have a working or spell that I can cast to find employment? Ahrimanus Drakkanor
#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2

Attachments :
The amount of conflict between white and black people has been inflamed by the media. The jews have been pushing for a race war. The jews want a race war so they can sit back and laugh while people slaughter each other. The jews then take control of the ruins left over after the war is finished. Take for example the Ferguson riots in the USA that happened after a black man (Michael Brown) was shot by a white police officer. The shooting was on the front page of every newspaper and was the focus of every TV news show. The media tries to pretend that the shooting was an act of racially-motivated police brutality. In reality, Michael Brown robbed a store and he attacked the police officer that was responding to the robbery. Michael Brown was shot by the police officer after attacking and trying to take the officer's gun. The media never mentions the thousands of black people shot by other black people. The media only focuses on the few black people killed by whites. This is to create a race war.

There is a ritual to awaken your fellow blacks. The ritual is attached to this message.

To the person who asked about the white gentiles, are you not part of the main Yahoo groups and forum? Because it seems to me that you are not informed on the true situation.

If you are not part of the main JoS groups, which I don't see how you aren't, please join and educate yourself. There are also articles in this group and on the black forum for your reference.

White gentiles are not the problem. The Jewish people are.

High Priestess Shannon

I have one other comment about being a Satanist. Maybe Satanist should start using the name Ea/Enki instead, which to me is his real name. The word Satan brings up so many negative and hateful images from people who do not know or understand the real being, who has been  wrongfully maligned throughout the ages.

I breath energy into my aura until I feel and charge I concentrate and focus in trance I state affirmations like "am breathing in powerful energy into my aura that is attracting a good job of............... to me permanently. 9time then I vibrate runes like Satanas 6times you can vibrate any rune corresponding to your working. It took me two weeks to get a job because I focused and seriously I wanted It so if you want something, love it, feel it ,attract it, live in that reality. Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back