Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Working with Ectoplasm (Beginners guide)

Weid

For this guide we will use a darkroom instead of a mirror, truly any surface can be used even your own palms but a Darkroom devoid of light is best.

To progress you will need to quiet your mind as you progress you will eventually reach Automatic silence. For this guide I'll divide Ectoplam into 5 different levels to clarify let's say you're remote viewing using ectoplasm how you remote view at level 2 is far different from how it's done at level 4 that is because Ectoplasm takes a different form at each level and a huge change from level 4 and up. For best progress results do at least 3 hours per session.

1. Find darkroom devoid of any light source

2. Quiet your mind through the entire session

3. Look around the darkroom and look for colors in the darkness, you can wave your hand infront of you which creates a ripple and helps colors to show up. If you do this try to feel the movement of your hand.

4. When you start to see colors reach your hand out and pull them close to your stomach later on you can be picky about what colors you pull but at the start just pull any color you see eventually if you do this right the your stomach area will be glowing in bright vivid colors.

5. Now you can gaze into the colors, what you'll be doing is looking for details. You can use a focused gaze or a wide gaze which let's you see more. You'll be able to see various scenes that you can also choose to enter this is remote viewing at the lower levels.

6. Look for faces inside the colors, purple is the best color for spirits to manifest in. If you want to make them more realistic you have to really quiet your mind.

To be honest the amount of things you can do is endless I prefer to leave you guys to explore you're only limited by your imagination. I will consider making an Intermediate - Advanced guide if I see a lot of people eventually working with this.

I was planning to ask you in your other thread if you have you own method about ectoplasm and yet you already posted this. 😀

I will definitely do this! Can you make also the advanced and intermediate guide? I will include this in my routine. Honestly I am excited to do this haha. Thank you brother/sister!

Weid said:
For this guide we will use a darkroom instead of a mirror, truly any surface can be used even your own palms but a Darkroom devoid of light is best.

To progress you will need to quiet your mind as you progress you will eventually reach Automatic silence. For this guide I'll divide Ectoplam into 5 different levels to clarify let's say you're remote viewing using ectoplasm how you remote view at level 2 is far different from how it's done at level 4 that is because Ectoplasm takes a different form at each level and a huge change from level 4 and up. For best progress results do at least 3 hours per session.

1. Find darkroom devoid of any light source

2. Quiet your mind through the entire session

3. Look around the darkroom and look for colors in the darkness, you can wave your hand infront of you which creates a ripple and helps colors to show up. If you do this try to feel the movement of your hand.

4. When you start to see colors reach your hand out and pull them close to your stomach later on you can be picky about what colors you pull but at the start just pull any color you see eventually if you do this right the your stomach area will be glowing in bright vivid colors.

5. Now you can gaze into the colors, what you'll be doing is looking for details. You can use a focused gaze or a wide gaze which let's you see more. You'll be able to see various scenes that you can also choose to enter this is remote viewing at the lower levels.

6. Look for faces inside the colors, purple is the best color for spirits to manifest in. If you want to make them more realistic you have to really quiet your mind.

To be honest the amount of things you can do is endless I prefer to leave you guys to explore you're only limited by your imagination. I will consider making an Intermediate - Advanced guide if I see a lot of people eventually working with this.

Thanks for the infos.

Thousahll said:
I was planning to ask you in your other thread if you have you own method about ectoplasm and yet you already posted this. 😀

I will definitely do this! Can you make also the advanced and intermediate guide? I will include this in my routine. Honestly I am excited to do this haha. Thank you brother/sister!

I definitely will do those threads for you and others interested. Let me know if you have any questions!

Malability

So if you had followed this guide on ectoplasm and had been using it this part shouldn't be a surprise.

There's the colors and then there what I call “puffs”. The colors are more 2 dimensional but as you silence your mind and treat the colors as real objects they turn into puffs which have a 3 dimensional view because of the depth to it. Later on your room or wherever you practice will be filled with puffs thick as a fog. You can manipulate the puffs however you want the more it responds to you the deeper you level of silence.

Can you toss the puffs across the room like a ball?can you stretch it with both hands, can you play pingpong with it, can you build a snowman replica of yourself with it? These are just some examples of malability as a form to test how far you've progressed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back