Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Working Out

Lilith Crowley

Ok. I cannot be sure, but I think I remember reading something about this. I've started a workout program recently and I've discovered the left side of my body is stronger than the right in muscle AND endurance. So humor me if you've answered before, but has anyone else who works out noticed this and can maybe think of a reason why this would be? Thanks in advance for your answers!   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

I was a fitness instructor for a few years, this is quite common. It should correct itself on it's own, yoga helps. Don't worry about it though, unless it's way off, in which case see a doctor.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Ok. I cannot be sure, but I think I remember reading something about this. I've started a workout program recently and I've discovered the left side of my body is stronger than the right in muscle AND endurance. So humor me if you've answered before, but has anyone else who works out noticed this and can maybe think of a reason why this would be? Thanks in advance for your answers!

|
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

I always noticed that i thought it was just my messed up body being years overweight and not excercising.but since i changed about 2 years ago i have lost over 100 pounds and picked up some muscle.anyhow yeah left side from toes to left side of head is stronger.energetically also energy will shoot up the left side into my head/brow and light up my head also.why i don't know,maybe better bloodflow because the heart is located in the left side?i really am not sure.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Ok. I cannot be sure, but I think I remember reading something about this. I've started a workout program recently and I've discovered the left side of my body is stronger than the right in muscle AND endurance. So humor me if you've answered before, but has anyone else who works out noticed this and can maybe think of a reason why this would be? Thanks in advance for your answers!

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Try out an excersice called the Turkish Get up. Its excellent and should solve this problem. But, proceed with caution haha

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

..Hail Satan!! In my own experience, if you are left handed- this side of the body is stronger and vice versa. What ever side you favor in your day to day life, since you use it all the time, would have developed more muscle. also, since the right brain control left side, and left brain control right side--you might be stronger and able to endure more according to the side of your brain that is more devloped.

|
  |
_|_
  |

www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back