Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

workin and meditating

immortalmax

I want to know if I find a job that requires lots of thinking and makes you busy but you can meditate that job would indemnify my meditation I ask this because I haven't talk to anyone and didn't work or go outside for the past year and I could progress good in meditation now I am afraid if this job would indemnify my zen mind and bring me stress so I wanna make sure if I can be a god and also work and make money in physical world

I'm not an expert on this stuff, as i'm young and don't work "yet".

But in my experience when i was still going to high school i used to meditate mid-classes, how? well, i used to do the easy stuff like void meditation or fully clean my aura and chakra spinning and all those stuff. And i'm sure you might figure out a way to do the same, even if the job requires a lot of energy. For example you can try void meditation in the elevator, or on your way to work (assuming you don't have a car) or simply you can do extra work at working hours so when you come back home you would have more time.

I know that jobs are much stressful than high school or collage, but i'm sure in the end you can figure out a solution! you know, for me meditating isn't a "hard" or "stressful" task, for me it's actually relaxing. of course the more advanced you are the more effort it takes.

But i'm 100% sure must of SS have jobs, some even have more than one, but in the end what determine if you can become a "god" is your effort, you just have to prioritize.

I once asked my GD about this, he told me if you can meditate just 2 hours per day, you can hit godhood in your lifetime, of course i'm not sure if that's true because i'm way far from it, but according to HP Maxine a SS can have a "life" and still can hit godhood and that's only because of Satan's help (some monks spend their whole lives doing extreme meditations and still they don't hit what we hit in 5 years)

Just manage your everyday life properly and you can meditate just fine!

Hope this helps, and don't take what i said as facts, that's just from my knowledge!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

---In [email protected], <immortalmax@... wrote :

I want to know if I find a job that requires lots of thinking and makes you busy but you can meditate that job would indemnify my meditation I ask this because I haven't talk to anyone and didn't work or go outside for the past year and I could progress good in meditation now I am afraid if this job would indemnify my zen mind and bring me stress so I wanna make sure if I can be a god and also work and make money in physical world

Ave Satanas im from South Afrika pleased to meet you
On 07 Dec 2016 12:26 AM, "immortalmax@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back