Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Work-life Slavery?

avivexus

I havent entered work life yet,,but i notice whats happening around...People go out of their homes at 9 am and return at 9 pm exhausted barely having time for themselves(especially if they have a family)...And this goes on for six days in a week... Doesnt it kill them inside? Is this how it is destined to be??

Of course not! This is NOT how it is destined to be!
This is how the JEWS want it to be, so that people won't have the energy to even think for themselves and question their beliefs (let alone to revolt against them and so forth).

I'm telling you from experience, this isn't how it goes.
Also, don't forget that you are a SATANIST... so, do meditation and magick to gain the job you want, or to at least -for starters- find a job that has a reasonable schedule.

No one is forcing you to work like a dog. If you still live with your parents, then you have the freedom to go around searching for jobs, instead of accepting the first shitty one that appears in your way.

Not to derail this thread too much or something but let's say I know someone who just wants to… how do you say it… "just leach of the government and give them selves fully to evolving for now"… is that alright?… or would the gods frown on that?… or should I just say what the fuck and I don't really care what peeps think?

If you meditate daily and especially if you add something like a rune such as URUZ you will be able to handle much more energy than all those people who don't meditate. Not saying everything will suddenly become super easy but you will be much less tired than most depending on what you do at work and your Meditation Schedule.
   HAIL SATAN! 

You can do whatever you want it's your life. You will know for sure even if you do do that because when you are astraly open you can ask them yourself. If I had to pay taxes, I would pay extra for people to meditate with their food cards. Thats what I did for awhile, worked out great, when I kept to it consistently. 
   HAIL SATAN!

Go for top positions where you will have some kind of authority and power and won't be a slave worker working for 8-5 or more. 

?HAIL SATAN?

Some people work from 8 to 5 but do not have a lot of a break in between. Perhaps an hour to an hour and a half in total or even less than an hour.

Even in middle and high schools, or secundary education if youre from the uk, youd get 2* 50 min lesson a 15 min break, 2 more 50 min lesson, 30 min break and then more till your school is out.

If youre lucky on a school with a slightly different schedule you might get 15-30-15 which isnt really much at all if you have a long day. (like times mentioned before).

Also in another place there was no privacy during breaks either. You were expected to eat together. Which means you cant really go and meditate in between. Now school is a bit different but workplaces are not ideal.

And you are also expected to give it your all every second of every minute that you are on your feet at work.

Its tiring. And the lack of proper nutritious food doesnt help either along with the overdose of coffee which everyone has to take every single day to function enough only to then collaps becauee of energy run down. So they take another coffee.

And the circle continues.

8 to 5 is 9 hours of labor a day. 5 days a week would be about 45 hours of work that youd have done.

It seems your day schedules are worse but how much of it is rest?
How much time do you sit and eat or sit and drink coffee?
That is something that is important too.

Take the rest into consideration as well.

Hmm… URUZ should be good to start in Virgo right?… also Gebo does anyone know what element that is?… feels like spirit but I'm not to sure… and yes things are getting way off topic but… why not? Also my mediation schedule is sadly not that much… need to improve… as of current just doing 1 exosism, 2 rtr's, 5 colours and a bunch of random blood magic that I really need to tone down… kinda already sick of cutting myself for that shit… :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back