Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Words of Fire

[email protected]

He's been criticized, taunted by those of less intelligence and slandered and, yet, He has been the epitome of class and aristocracy in response.

Who can deny that He is the ultimate patron of arts and humanities? There isn't a poet, painter or musician who hasn't acknowledged His inspiration. He championed the scientist while the world wanted him to burn. He sees the worth of beautiful material things and endorses sexual exploration.

He's long championed the individual against the masses and acknowledged the natural intelligence of women without diminishing their femininity.

While others preach restriction He has recommended personal experience and while others have given man a millstone of "taking care of others" Satan suggests that personal fulfillment through pleasure and achievement are the best means to happiness.

All this in undeniable. What does it say about the herd that they've made this noble God the symbol of evil?

Today, Father Satan saved my life. I was involved in an accident and He protected me, leaving me without any injury. The power of Father Satan, is infinite and He is there for you to save you of circumstances that go beyond any human explanation. His magnificence is infinite. Brother Zelsioux. Hail Satan.

Sent from my iPhone

Today Father Satan, saved me of a fatal accident. I was witness to his immense power. Satan is there to protect you, under the most difficult calamities. I have been witness of the strength of His power and the magnitude of His protection is unmatched. Brother Zelsioux. Hail Satan. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 20, 2013, at 3:45 PM, "secret.flame@..." <secret.flame@... wrote:
  He's been criticized, taunted by those of less intelligence and slandered and, yet, He has been the epitome of class and aristocracy in response.

Who can deny that He is the ultimate patron of arts and humanities? There isn't a poet, painter or musician who hasn't acknowledged His inspiration. He championed the scientist while the world wanted him to burn. He sees the worth of beautiful material things and endorses sexual exploration.

He's long championed the individual against the masses and acknowledged the natural intelligence of women without diminishing their femininity.

While others preach restriction He has recommended personal experience and while others have given man a millstone of "taking care of others" Satan suggests that personal fulfillment through pleasure and achievement are the best means to happiness.

All this in undeniable. What does it say about the herd that they've made this noble God the symbol of evil?

"evil" is merely the word "live" spelt backwards. Y'all figure it out.
Heh. Hail Father Satan always!

On 3/21/13, Saul Hinojosa <hinojosasaul@... wrote:
Today Father Satan, saved me of a fatal accident. I was witness to his
immense power. Satan is there to protect you, under the most difficult
calamities. I have been witness of the strength of His power and the
magnitude of His protection is unmatched. Brother Zelsioux. Hail Satan.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2013, at 3:45 PM, "secret.flame@..."
<secret.flame@... wrote:

He's been criticized, taunted by those of less intelligence and slandered
and, yet, He has been the epitome of class and aristocracy in response.

Who can deny that He is the ultimate patron of arts and humanities? There
isn't a poet, painter or musician who hasn't acknowledged His inspiration.
He championed the scientist while the world wanted him to burn. He sees
the worth of beautiful material things and endorses sexual exploration.

He's long championed the individual against the masses and acknowledged
the natural intelligence of women without diminishing their femininity.

While others preach restriction He has recommended personal experience and
while others have given man a millstone of "taking care of others" Satan
suggests that personal fulfillment through pleasure and achievement are
the best means to happiness.

All this in undeniable. What does it say about the herd that they've made
this noble God the symbol of evil?

Ha[/IMG]</var>atan! I had a similar incident some months ago where I escaped an accident by mere inches. Afterwards I could see no reason where I could have possibly escaped but "something" took control of the car and it reacted like James Bond,or something. Regie Satanas!

Wow! that is awesome! Father Satan takes care of his own, all right.
Hail Father Satan forever! Hail Lord Andras!

On 3/21/13, Wolfsbane Satanschild <wolfsbanesatanschild@... wrote:
Hail Satan! I had a similar incident some months ago where I escaped an
accident by mere inches. Afterwards I could see no reason where I could have
possibly escaped but "something" took control of the car and it reacted like
James Bond,or something. Regie Satanas!

Hail Satan and our beautiful gods.

------------------------------
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 12:30 PM EDT Allison P wrote:

Wow! that is awesome! Father Satan takes care of his own, all right.
Hail Father Satan forever! Hail Lord Andras!

On 3/21/13, Wolfsbane Satanschild <wolfsbanesatanschild@... wrote:
Hail Satan! I had a similar incident some months ago where I escaped an
accident by mere inches. Afterwards I could see no reason where I could have
possibly escaped but "something" took control of the car and it reacted like
James Bond,or something. Regie Satanas!

..HAIL SATAN!!! BEAUTIFUL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "secret.flame@..." <secret.flame@... wrote:

AVE SATANAS
The Great Horned One watches over all.
AVE SATANAS
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..HAIL SATAN!!! BEAUTIFUL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "secret.flame@" <secret.flame@ wrote:

This is beautifull and perfect.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "secret.flame@..." <secret.flame@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back