Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wondering something-would like some advise

Mary1

this is just a general thing but please take this seriously.I've heard many things about the archangels and i'm trying to figure out what the truth is.If one of the high priest could tell me i would appreate it-cause the info might help a friend of mine see the truth about these things.

i hope everyone else is doing well

Hail Father Satan

<td val[/IMG]Angels work like this: There are levels to them. There's the bottom level which are just dinky thoughtforms that attach to auras, and cause little problems. Then you have stronger entity-like thoughtforms that can drain you, and cause more problems. Then there are real entity angels, which I would put reptilians in this group, too, but I'm 100% sure, and then you have the top angels, where the "arch angels" are, who control all the angels below them. They may include Nordics. Those are really hard to kill.   HAIL SATAN

--- On Wed, 4/7/10, Mary <early.mary@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] wondering something-would like some advise
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 11:51 PM

this is just a general thing but please take this seriously.I' ve heard many things about the archangels and i'm trying to figure out what the truth is.If one of the high priest could tell me i would appreate it-cause the info might help a friend of mine see the truth about these things.

Hail Father Satan
[/TD]

thanks for the info-one last thing.
what about the four top guys-the ones from the bible-real or what?

Hail father satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@... wrote:

Angels work like this: There are levels to them. There's the bottom level which are just dinky thoughtforms that attach to auras, and cause little problems. Then you have stronger entity-like thoughtforms that can drain you, and cause more problems. Then there are real entity angels, which I would put reptilians in this group, too, but I'm 100% sure, and then you have the top angels, where the "arch angels" are, who control all the angels below them. They may include Nordics. Those are really hard to kill.

HAIL SATAN

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

this is just a general thing but please take this seriously.I' ve heard many things about the archangels and i'm trying to figure out what the truth is.If one of the high priest could tell me i would appreate it-cause the info might help a friend of mine see the truth about these things.

Hail Father Satan

Just wanted to add to this.

There are the levels of angels as you said. To my knowledge the entity angels aren't reptilians. Reptilians are higher up in the ranks of the enemy. (Read a post on fighting enemies by HP Vovim Baghie http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/3049)

These angels i would consider lesser angels, those below them are simply thoughtforms. They feed off the souls of the weak and those who think they are 'talking to angels'. Above these are the so called 'Arch Angels', which are those most known in xtianity and some others that as you said also, control over the other ranks of angels. These are strong if you don't know how to properly deal with them.

Then above these are the greys and reptilians. This can be read about in HP Vovim Baghie's post as well.

Praise Melek Ta'us! Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@... wrote:

Angels work like this: There are levels to them. There's the bottom level which are just dinky thoughtforms that attach to auras, and cause little problems. Then you have stronger entity-like thoughtforms that can drain you, and cause more problems. Then there are real entity angels, which I would put reptilians in this group, too, but I'm 100% sure, and then you have the top angels, where the "arch angels" are, who control all the angels below them. They may include Nordics. Those are really hard to kill.

HAIL SATAN

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back