Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wondering if botox would effect a chakra?

graycreek.4789

Hi guys! if you don't mind, I was wondering if botox would effect my crown, along with other things.
my DR is wanting to give it to me, to control pain/swelling/possible seizures. and at this point im having to do what they say, just to keep my license.
i have no idea on the subject, and im not sure what it does other than kill nerves... so im curious about what it can do to me other than help with the things listed above.
any imput would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Hey gc,From what I understand it is a fairly new treatment for brain trauma. So my advice is only based on limited knowledge. Ultimately you are Dealing with a neurotoxin, that will kill brain cells. Whilst there may be some improvement in symptoms, I don't think it can be helpful in the long run, injecting a neurotoxin direct into your brain. It is also bound to have a negative effect on your crown chakra as you are killing off the pathway of the energy.
Meditation on the relevant chakras and extensions seems to be a wiser course of action
MikeHail Satan 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, June 5, 2016, 14:56, graycreek.4789@... [SSHealth] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi guys! if you don't mind, I was wondering if botox would effect my crown, along with other things.
my DR is wanting to give it to me, to control pain/swelling/possible seizures. and at this point im having to do what they say, just to keep my license.
i have no idea on the subject, and im not sure what it does other than kill nerves... so im curious about what it can do to me other than help with the things listed above.
any imput would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

What license do you have and how important is it?

I do not think that under any circumstance it is legal to force an opinion or medical treatment onto someone, neither should it be legal to get your license retracted by such.

Since this is of such importance I'd like to ask you to check on the laws and perhaps even start a lawsuit if needed.

You could also say to them that since it doesn't seem to have had much research that you wouldn't consider the risk of it and rather try something else? Unless you've already had everything.

Good luck anyhow !

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! i have been seizure free for some time now, and am not taking the anti-seizure meds i was told to take because i can control it with my meditations and think it's almost healed up, except for the pain from the plate in my head. But i am referring to my class 1 drivers license so i can drive truck, and right now i have a 75 mile restriction so i can get to town for groceries and everything else, but am only allowed to drive my one ton for six months. i guess at the moment if i dont do what the dr's say I lose my 75 miles and cant go anywhere, which would make it hard because i live alone and have no family or friends that can help drive me around. from the sound of it i will have to try to do what i can to avoid the botox, i will try saying I don't want it because it's a new practice and im worried about that, but if they don't go for that im not to sure what to do than. I didn't realize the botox was that bad for killing nerves and everything else, so I'll have to do everything i can to fight this idea of theirs.
Thanks again!

If it is completely out of your power to deal with and the doctors want to force you to take a dangerous and harmful experimental treatment or other wise take away your drivers licence you can always ask the Gods for assistance. 

I'm glad to hear your seizures are gone and that you can control it with meditations now, that really means you are making progress. If you keep this up you can repair the damage done by the trauma you had very quickly. 

As Satanists we are thaught by the Gods and by Satan how to heal our selves and protect our selves, we are brought to knowledge that can help us, but sometimes you can have a problem that you can't fix wit your own power at this stage, if that is the case there is no shame in asking the Gods for assistance. 

Speak with your doctor and explain to them you are worried about the dangers this treatment pose, also explain to them that without your class 1 drivers license it will be difficult to live your daily life as you live alone and are dependant on your drivers license to go about your daily life. Ask them if there are other options and explain to them the seizures have stopped for now. Tell them you are aware of the risk and that the fact the seizures have stopped for now doesn't mean your health is back in good order, but that the potential harm and risk this botox treatment can cause is far too great for something that you would consider a treatment. 

The doctors most likely will try to tell you these risks are minimal and that bad cases only happen 1 in 10000 and all that jazz, but that isn't really true. Doctors are meant to say these things to comfort their patients and make this treatment seem like the only good option. 

Since this is something very new the potential side effects aren't known to the public yet and the long term harm isn't really spoken about either, but that doesn't mean it is safe by any means. 

If the doctors still try to force you to take it and threaten to take away your drivers license if you don't, ask for assistance from your guardian or of Satan to help you deal with this. They have helped me before in situations like this when I couldn't deal with it myself. 

People that did botox look ugly. No wonder I could not read the older famous people. They all look like unnatural freaks.

Thanks a bunch guys! And ya, I really don't want to end up looking like all the actors that use the botox, but more importantly don't want the long term damage that comes with it. But the doctors ARE trying to tell me its safe and doesn't have side effects or cause damage, so i might have to ask my gd for help. I just want to get this done with and have class 1 reinstated so i can go back to work, but it seems the dr's keep pushing treatments on me and are using my license against me so i do what they want, and try all these new treatments so they have someone to learn from. but hopefully i can find a way around this now that i have some ideas on how to approach the matter.
Thanks again, I really appreciate all the help!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back