Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wondering about this to do with pyro...

firebird894

Some time ago before I was a Satanist I was experimenting with meditation and one night I was at a friends house, I was pretty bored there, I was sitting outside by myself and I had some time to meditate and I was trying to feel energy between my hands, I had been doing it for half an hour or so and I was feeling pretty charged up but I didn't feel any 'heat' a guy came out and looks at me funny and asks what am I doing? He had no idea about this stuff at all. And I said hey put your hand here between mine, dont touch me just put your hand there. And he did and as soon as he did he suddenly yelled jumped back and ran to the kitchen and put his hand under cold water, totally freaking out. I didn't know what was wrong with him or what happened either he was just freaking out saying something about it burns. I didn't feel any heat at all... I thought he had actually gone nuts. Then he showed me his hand and said what the fuck did you do to me? His hand was red like he had put it on a hot kettle.

What I am wondering is... what I actually did there I didn't feel heat... my hands didn't feel hot I wasn't thinking about burning the guy. I have never done it since... noone else has ever reacted like that to me. It was pretty weird. When you get your energy that charged can that happen? But you dont always feel it? Ive been thinking about it tonight I was thinking about my meditations Ive been feeling a bit stuck and then this voice pops in my mind telling me just relax, stop trying so hard let go.. you remember that time when... then I remembered that night.

Hail Satan!

That night your mind was clear. You let it go and redirected your energy between your hands. That's what he felt. YOU didn't feel it because when you did it for half and hour your hand cells got accustomed to the temp gradually. Plush it never touched your skin, The energy channels through the hand

And suddenly your name becomes very appropriate :p anyway, if ur going to experiment with that, be VERY careful and experiment using other things that u might not miss in case it gets burned or anything. You should probably control this before going any further and again be VERY careful... wow a million cliche fire safety jokes just popped into my head :pP

-May Satan guide you upon the left hand path.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

Some time ago before I was a Satanist I was experimenting with meditation and one night I was at a friends house, I was pretty bored there, I was sitting outside by myself and I had some time to meditate and I was trying to feel energy between my hands, I had been doing it for half an hour or so and I was feeling pretty charged up but I didn't feel any 'heat' a guy came out and looks at me funny and asks what am I doing? He had no idea about this stuff at all. And I said hey put your hand here between mine, dont touch me just put your hand there. And he did and as soon as he did he suddenly yelled jumped back and ran to the kitchen and put his hand under cold water, totally freaking out. I didn't know what was wrong with him or what happened either he was just freaking out saying something about it burns. I didn't feel any heat at all... I thought he had actually gone nuts. Then he showed me his hand and said what the fuck did you do to me? His hand was red like he had put it on a hot kettle.

What I am wondering is... what I actually did there I didn't feel heat... my hands didn't feel hot I wasn't thinking about burning the guy. I have never done it since... noone else has ever reacted like that to me. It was pretty weird. When you get your energy that charged can that happen? But you dont always feel it? Ive been thinking about it tonight I was thinking about my meditations Ive been feeling a bit stuck and then this voice pops in my mind telling me just relax, stop trying so hard let go.. you remember that time when... then I remembered that night.

Hail Satan!

LOL it does huh It was quite some time ago I had no intentions to burn the guy I didnt even know at the time pyrokenisis was possible just something in movies like carrie lol Oh dear no there are some nasty people who I would love to send fire to if I could but I am carefull at home and with loved ones.
I just didn't know back then what I was doing or capable of. I know now but my struggle is being able to 'use' these gifts when I want to not just at random. I want to enhance it and bring it under control.

Actually my name firebird had to do with the pheonix.I went through some bad times I love birds and I love fire... I have always loved watching people who spin and dance with fire and have started to learn it myself. I started with a staff I havnt used fire yet just a practice staff and now I am learning to spin poi. Eventually I will use fire I have the glow ones that change colour and look awsome in the dark. It is a challenge and can be very meditative when you get into a flow with the music and the drumbeat I have hopes to do performance art eventually when I get good enough. If your not sure what Im talking about have a look on youtube under fire dance fire dancing etc

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yuwenuy" <yuwenuy@... wrote:

And suddenly your name becomes very appropriate :p anyway, if ur going to experiment with that, be VERY careful and experiment using other things that u might not miss in case it gets burned or anything. You should probably control this before going any further and again be VERY careful... wow a million cliche fire safety jokes just popped into my head :pP

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

That was going back oh wow 10 years! or there abouts quite a while ago I think I got spooked cos I didn't mean to hurt the guy I only wanted to see if he could feel what I was doing with the energy had no idea it was so hot lol. I doubt it was hot enough to set paper or anything actually on fire or he would have worse than red skin he was fine later but a bit scared of me. To be honest though... a part of me was pretty thrilled you can't help get exited when something happens like that but I had no idea how to control it.
However animals are rarely ever bothered or afraid of me. If I do the same thing and I am putting my hands over one of my pets they almost go into a trance. They don't freak out. Ive only really had people freak out. Animals seem to really take to me even ones that don't like other people much. I have been told I am a bit weird like that...I just thought it was normal to walk around with horses and dogs following you and cats and stuff... all at the same time lol.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Saraansh Tiku <belligerator@... wrote:

That night your mind was clear. You let it go and redirected your energy between your hands. That's what he felt. YOU didn't feel it because when you did it for half and hour your hand cells got accustomed to the temp gradually. Plush it never touched your skin, The energy channels through the hand

You have lots of your chakras open. That's GREAT! I have exams and all now so I am not doing any active meditation except Hand chakra ones. However, As my exams get over on the 22nd, I have made a vow to myself that I will dedicate ALL MY TIME to Meditation and spiritual Warfare.

On 09-Mar-2012, at 1:20 PM, "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:
  That was going back oh wow 10 years! or there abouts quite a while ago I think I got spooked cos I didn't mean to hurt the guy I only wanted to see if he could feel what I was doing with the energy had no idea it was so hot lol. I doubt it was hot enough to set paper or anything actually on fire or he would have worse than red skin he was fine later but a bit scared of me. To be honest though... a part of me was pretty thrilled you can't help get exited when something happens like that but I had no idea how to control it.
However animals are rarely ever bothered or afraid of me. If I do the same thing and I am putting my hands over one of my pets they almost go into a trance. They don't freak out. Ive only really had people freak out. Animals seem to really take to me even ones that don't like other people much. I have been told I am a bit weird like that...I just thought it was normal to walk around with horses and dogs following you and cats and stuff... all at the same time lol.

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Saraansh Tiku <belligerator@... wrote:

=

<td val[/IMG]i had a night where i had a red orb in one hand and a blue in the other and the guy chillin with me could sense it. it was very effective when meshed together and i was able to command people to give the other dude money while panhandling and i sat in the shadows. it lasted for hours. thats back when tweek really worked for me

--- On Thu, 3/8/12, yuwenuy <yuwenuy@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: wondering about this to do with pyro...
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 8:02 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

My throat needs some work Im going to do the vibrations on that one next. Does anyone know a good meditation and vibration for clearing stuck energy from the chest and throat? The weather here has been pretty awfull we have had rain every day sky is dark we had so much rain our downstairs flooded, everything is mouldy and stinky its not helping. Ive been working on sinus problems aswell and it does help I can feel physically congestion breaking and moving when I push light into my third eye area and under it, pressure in my sinus and I'll hear and feel 'popping... pop pop sometimes my ears pop or bang like when your going up on a plane or in a lift. and the Thoth vibration helped. I don't get headaches just pressure after or during the meditation but after I feel like I am floating a bit in a big cave its nice actually I enjoy it. My nose hasnt been so blocked this week. Ive decided to just keep doing it until the problem is cleared up and then keep doing it often so it dosnt come back... because it seems to help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Saraansh Tiku <belligerator@... wrote:

You have lots of your chakras open. That's GREAT! I have exams and all now so I am not doing any active meditation except Hand chakra ones. However, As my exams get over on the 22nd, I have made a vow to myself that I will dedicate ALL MY TIME to Meditation and spiritual Warfare.

On 09-Mar-2012, at 1:20 PM, "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Saraansh Tiku <belligerator@ wrote:

TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
Where to find the best beauty discounts
One chain has a little-known policy to hand out three free samples with each purchase.
Privacy Policy

I want to get to the point where its so strong other people can actually see it, I am sure it is possible or ectoplasm maybe you need to use ectoplasm with the colours and get it really solid. But I can't help admitting I have a real drive to master pyrokenisis now I know its real and seen others do it. There are no limits! Just time and work. But I have to learn how to control it without thinking about it conciously or it all just dissapates. It reminds me about quantum physics not that I understand it real well but they said... something can exist until you look at it then it dissapears.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christopher F <thefishmanchris3@... wrote:

i had a night where i had a red orb in one hand and a blue in the other and the guy chillin with me could sense it. it was very effective when meshed together and i was able to command people to give the other dude money while panhandling and i sat in the shadows. it lasted for hours. thats back when tweek really worked for me

--- On Thu, 3/8/12, yuwenuy <yuwenuy@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2012, 8:02 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

Some time ago before I was a Satanist I was experimenting with meditation and one night I was at a friends house, I was pretty bored there, I was sitting outside by myself and I had some time to meditate and I was trying to feel energy between my hands, I had been doing it for half an hour or so and I was feeling pretty charged up but I didn't feel any 'heat' a guy came out and looks at me funny and asks what am I doing? He had no idea about this stuff at all. And I said hey put your hand here between mine, dont touch me just put your hand there. And he did and as soon as he did he suddenly yelled jumped back and ran to the kitchen and put his hand under cold water, totally freaking out. I didn't know what was wrong with him or what happened either he was just freaking out saying something about it burns. I didn't feel any heat at all... I thought he had actually gone nuts. Then he showed me his hand and said what the fuck did you do to me? His hand
was red like he had put it on a hot kettle.

Hail Satan!

And here I have it the other way around.As far as I can remember, animals never liked me. Not one bit. Cats were hissing in my presence, dags barking on me and either leaving (a lot of times in a hurry) or trying to attack me...It seems they are afraid of me or something... At least they are uncomfortable in my company.Because many times animals were trying to attacks me in the past, I grew sort of... afraid of them. I don't really care now, 'cause I'm barely seeing any on the streets of London but it is a problem when paying a visit to a friend or such who does have a cat, dog or whatever.My record with a cat lying on my knees is something like two minutes or something. Then the cat ran away hissing on me (some lady that was giving me language courses was the owner and she wanted me to get along with her pet). At lest it didn't try to scratch my eyes out... Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 7:50 AM

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back