Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wondering about meditations with new health problems

graycreek.4789

Hello brothers and sisters. I recently found out that with my traumatic brain injury im having some pretty serious seizures, bad enough their pulling my license for six months. im wondering how does that effect meditations, what should I be careful of and watch for? that sort of thing. some feed back would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hey brother I am sorry to hear this. I am dealing with this at the moment with one of my patients so I have some understanding of what is going on in a general sense. This is an extremely difficult area to give advice on as you are dealing with an complex area with a lot of variables. Essentially you are dealing with electrical disruptions and how and when seizures happen depend on the nature of the injury but lifestyle is important. Where is the initial site of the trauma? Have you been given medication? As far as meditation goes, I would say generally you want to keep it up but it's really a see how you go situation. Meditation in generally will increase the flow of these impulses, and keep then steady and strong. It should help (in theory) open up these neural pathways. Keep your stress levels low - I am seeing a lot of my patients seizures come as a result of stress. And hydration - some of these medications, eh frisium, will dehydrate you so it's vital you keep up your water intake
Mike

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016, 16:13, graycreek.4789@... [SSHealth] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello brothers and sisters. I recently found out that with my traumatic brain injury im having some pretty serious seizures, bad enough their pulling my license for six months. im wondering how does that effect meditations, what should I be careful of and watch for? that sort of thing. some feed back would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I am currently on medication for the seizures, and take a pain killer when I have to. but the injury is in my right temple area. I had to undergo brain surgery due to bleeding. they removed 3 parts of my brain, part sort term memory, part long term, and a part that conects the two. and on top of that I got a 8"x8" plate put in that causes alott of problems.
but as for meditations im not sure how to approach it right now, some days its fine and some days it makes me extremely ill. If I think it'll make me sick ill try to do just a bit but i don't know if thats helping or hurting. any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

I understand, obviously this is a substantial change to your brain. In addition to this the plate will likely obstruct your Qi.
There is emerging evidence that the brain does infact regenerate and as ss, we understand that this is true. Meditations will assist with this. You must be careful with your meditations - if you feel sick at any time - stop and revisit when you are feeling up to it. This is a long term project anyway - like all of our meditations, there is no way to Fast forward this and your body will dictate to you how fast you can go. 
So in short, my cautious advice is to continue with meditations but please listen to your body. If the situation becomes untenable - stop.
Please keep us posted 
Mike  

On Thursday, April 7, 2016, 16:42, graycreek.4789@... [SSHealth] <[email protected] wrote:
  I am currently on medication for the seizures, and take a pain killer when I have to. but the injury is in my right temple area. I had to undergo brain surgery due to bleeding. they removed 3 parts of my brain, part sort term memory, part long term, and a part that conects the two. and on top of that I got a 8"x8" plate put in that causes alott of problems.
but as for meditations im not sure how to approach it right now, some days its fine and some days it makes me extremely ill. If I think it'll make me sick ill try to do just a bit but i don't know if thats helping or hurting. any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Thank you so much for the help! I'll just keep working on what i can when i can and go carefully. at least there's things i can still do like RTR's that don't seem to bother me to much. If you don't mind i do have one more question though, I'm just wondering what you're meaning by the plate im my head will likely obstruct QI? if you don't mind explaining that part i would really appreciate it.
Thanks!

No problem at all. As far as the obstruction goes what I mean is that your energy (Qi) will normally flow along a certain path ( meridian or channel) by placing a cold, hard, metal object in the way of the meridian - it will obstruct the Qi flow. 
The body and brain will adapt in time though, so make sure you meditations and affirmations are concerned with regaining full function. 
Mike 

On Monday, April 11, 2016, 09:14, graycreek.4789@... [SSHealth] <[email protected] wrote:
  Thank you so much for the help! I'll just keep working on what i can when i can and go carefully. at least there's things i can still do like RTR's that don't seem to bother me to much. If you don't mind i do have one more question though, I'm just wondering what you're meaning by the plate im my head will likely obstruct QI? if you don't mind explaining that part i would really appreciate it.
Thanks!

Ave, sorry to hear about your injury, first of all you should be aware of Kundalini yoga as it can give seizures when done too much, I encourage to seek medication if you are given? if not then better get one, if you are powerful enough you can heal your self, I also agree with Mike, do what he says and best of luck! "Don't let anyone stop you. Not even your own self" - High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
| Joyofsatan.com || Exposingchristianity.com || Exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com |    | Exposingcommunism.com |
In nomine dei nostri satanas luciferi excelsiHail Almighty Father Satan, Hail the Almighty gods of du'at, Sieg heil Und Heil Hitler! 

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 9:13 AM, "graycreek.4789@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Alright but the brain damages from these medications are not permanent. If they were, nobody at all from America would be able to empower their pineal gland fully. Not even Maxine.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 8:34 PM, johnson_akemi@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   Stop spreading bullshit Micalzo Ors. Anti-seizure medications cause brain damage, severe mental slowing, and memory loss. Anti-seizure medications either inhibit the activity of neurons in the brain or increase the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. Tranquilizers, like barbiturates, are used to control seizures and act by increasing GABA. Barbiturates rip holes in the aura and render the mind open to suggestions. Because of this, barbiturates have been used by the CIA to break people down during mind-control experiments.

About Using Barbiturates for Mind Control
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nosis.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mind.html   Long-term use of anti-seizure medication causes brain damage and prevents recovery. Memory problems are the #1 side effect that people using anti-seizure medication mention. Using anti-seizure medication can guarantee a decline in memory, concentration, hand-eye coordination, and general mental function. Children using anti-seizure medication lose 10 IQ points. The medications do not fix the seizures and the brain becomes dependent on the medication to function. Suddenly stopping anti-seizure medication can cause seizures as the brain does not know how to function without the inhibitory effects of the medication.

Epilepsy Medication Side Effects
http://www.healthtalk.org/young-peoples ... de-effects

The Cognitive Effects of Antiepileptic Drugs
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3229254/  

While it's true anything can be healed with persistent effort and very hard work, the damage done by these medicines can take decades to completely fix even with consistent effort. 

If you are already older (40+) and haven't meditated for the majority of your life your pineal gland and other parts of the brain are already declining and take a lot more work in general to activate fully, if on top of that you take brain damaging medicines you are making it exeedingly difficult for yourself to recover and activate your pineal gland as well as any other parts of the brain and consciousness. 

The most important thing to do in your situation is to be extra careful and pay more attention to what you feel during meditation. 
When working on the crown and sixth chakra's you might need to take it slower than other people because your brain and nerves are not at their best at this moment because of this misfortune. 

However don't worry too much about it, because even in your situation with consistent meditation the body will eventually reverse this damage. If you are able to go without medication without suffering uneccesary risk then try to do so, however if you abruptly stop using them you might cause yourself a risk you want to avoid. 

The medicines are very bad for you, but if you have been taking them for a while you need to be very careful when stopping with them. 
In the past I have been given mind altering drugs with a very similar effect to barbituaries when I was very young. I lost more than 10 points of IQ, going from over 130 to nearly as low as 110. I haven't used them for 6 years already and I have been meditating for a few years aswell, but I can still notice the damage it has done to my brain. It's only now starting to recover, but these drugs I was given are much milder than anti-seizure drugs. 

I have also dealth with the after effects of abruptly stopping such drugs, which are very negative and in the case of anti-seizure drugs can even be life treathening. For your own health however you are better off stopping the medication by slowly building it off so your brain can adjust and learn to fucntion without the medication in a controlled and safe way. 

Something which you can always do everyday which doesn't cause any negative effect is breathing white golden energy in the afflicted area of the body, in your case the brain and program this energy to heal the afflicted area. You won't feel sick from doing this because it is very mild on the chakra's and meridians. Just do 9 breaths or do a multiple of 9 if you feel comfortable doing these. 

The cold metal plate in your head does obstruct the flow of qi there as was said by Mike but the soul does also find ways around this. It might be more difficult to work on your crown and or pineal gland because of this, so take it slow and steady when doing this. 

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:50 AM, "'olympics666@...' olympics666@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] wrote:

Alright but the brain damages from these medications are not permanent. If they were, nobody at all from America would be able to empower their pineal gland fully. Not even Maxine.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  Stop spreading bullshit Micalzo Ors. Anti-seizure medications cause brain damage, severe mental slowing, and memory loss. Anti-seizure medications either inhibit the activity of neurons in the brain or increase the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. Tranquilizers, like barbiturates, are used to control seizures and act by increasing GABA. Barbiturates rip holes in the aura and render the mind open to suggestions. Because of this, barbiturates have been used by the CIA to break people down during mind-control experiments.

About Using Barbiturates for Mind Control
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nosis.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mind.html   Long-term use of anti-seizure medication causes brain damage and prevents recovery. Memory problems are the #1 side effect that people using anti-seizure medication mention. Using anti-seizure medication can guarantee a decline in memory, concentration, hand-eye coordination, and general mental function. Children using anti-seizure medication lose 10 IQ points. The medications do not fix the seizures and the brain becomes dependent on the medication to function. Suddenly stopping anti-seizure medication can cause seizures as the brain does not know how to function without the inhibitory effects of the medication.

Epilepsy Medication Side Effects
http://www.healthtalk.org/young-peoples ... de-effects

The Cognitive Effects of Antiepileptic Drugs
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3229254/  

Hi guys. Thank you so much for the feed back!
I looked up the medication the neurologist gave me and seen all the nasty side effects that came with it, so I managed to get smaller pills to take, so i can cut back gradually from the high doses i was on. For that Topiramate 100mg under side effects it says quite a bit about the mental problems it causes, so being only 28 i dont want to start messing around with that if I don't need to. Only have being on it for a month or so and i can barely stay awake or do anything around home, it's been not to fun, but I'll pretend to play the DR'S game so i can get my license back I guess, and get off that medication in the meantime because it's just making things worse.
Thanks again for the help!

Excellent work brother. Pls let us know if you have any more questions 
Mike 

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 09:03, graycreek.4789@... [SSHealth] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi guys. Thank you so much for the feed back!
I looked up the medication the neurologist gave me and seen all the nasty side effects that came with it, so I managed to get smaller pills to take, so i can cut back gradually from the high doses i was on. For that Topiramate 100mg under side effects it says quite a bit about the mental problems it causes, so being only 28 i dont want to start messing around with that if I don't need to. Only have being on it for a month or so and i can barely stay awake or do anything around home, it's been not to fun, but I'll pretend to play the DR'S game so i can get my license back I guess, and get off that medication in the meantime because it's just making things worse.
Thanks again for the help!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back