Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wolf

locoamanda

i'm not posting this because i need resolution or help, i'm just curious what other satanist will make of it. its completely normal to me, but alot of people find it strange.

i have native american blood in me, black foot to be exact. i wasn't raised native american or anything, i was raised normal in the suburbs. but when i was about 10 or 11 my mother warned me i might have a dream soon that would reveal to me my animal guide. sure enough i had an intense dream several months later involving me being a wolf on a hunt, running for the joy of it. after that nothing came of it for years except an affinity for wolfs and dogs.

later when i was a late teen i went through a depression, several depressions actually. during those when i got the worst, in a state with no energy or care for anything, my guardian wolf would take over my body and show me how to be strong. ever since it feels like my guardian lives inside me. mostly he sleeps, but sometimes he awakes and i let him control my actions. mostly this is harmless and on those nights i cuddle with my husband and nip his shoulders. occasionaly it wants control to show me strength or help protect me. i am at perfect harmony with my wolf ( a state i worked for, not got naturally)

anyway, this has obviously shaped my personality so now i have wolfish tendencies ( not that anyone would notice).

i'm curious to see the replies.

Very well.

I say, I like it. Your guardian spirit/Demon, your affinity towards the canine. It's good to know that He/It cares about you.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "locoamanda" <locoamanda@... wrote:

i'm not posting this because i need resolution or help, i'm just curious what other satanist will make of it. its completely normal to me, but alot of people find it strange.

i have native american blood in me, black foot to be exact. i wasn't raised native american or anything, i was raised normal in the suburbs. but when i was about 10 or 11 my mother warned me i might have a dream soon that would reveal to me my animal guide. sure enough i had an intense dream several months later involving me being a wolf on a hunt, running for the joy of it. after that nothing came of it for years except an affinity for wolfs and dogs.

later when i was a late teen i went through a depression, several depressions actually. during those when i got the worst, in a state with no energy or care for anything, my guardian wolf would take over my body and show me how to be strong. ever since it feels like my guardian lives inside me. mostly he sleeps, but sometimes he awakes and i let him control my actions. mostly this is harmless and on those nights i cuddle with my husband and nip his shoulders. occasionaly it wants control to show me strength or help protect me. i am at perfect harmony with my wolf ( a state i worked for, not got naturally)

anyway, this has obviously shaped my personality so now i have wolfish tendencies ( not that anyone would notice).

Interesting i would like to know more

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "locoamanda" <locoamanda@... wrote:

what would you like to know? i know i left a lot out since i condensed several years into a paragraph :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daniel67871" <daniel67871@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "locoamanda" <locoamanda@ wrote:

this is an amazing post. if only other native american could read this then it could give them renwed hope in their bloodline and in their traditions. keep up the posts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daniel67871" <daniel67871@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "locoamanda" <locoamanda@ wrote:

That's interesting. I've always had a natural affinity with snakes. I was always fascinated by them on nature programmes and so on. I later revealed the coincidence I was born in the year of the snake by Chinese astrology.

Good to hear that you have harmony with your inner wolf. Be careful not to wake the neighbours when you howl at the moon, though :).

wow what a coincidence i am also gone through this when i first contact with my wolf spirit he took me and guide me . me too gone through frustrations quite a lot then one day early morning i saw a wolf not sure something black or white i dont know but he talked like howling way from that day onwards he controlling me ma body and my feelings he always unchained i mean he z always waken inside me now too he z active very active he shows out some of his characters out side like sniffing running howling having good contact with dog breeds especially with German Shepard because it is a closest relative to the wolves i come to know this when i was reading about german shepards normally german shepards loves me very much i experienced this with my friends german shepard that dog ddnt know my smell n me but when i first met him he got attached with me like a close friend my friend got shocked because he told that dog bit more than 20 members i mean new members then i realised that my spirit guide i mean my wolf is letting out himself and showing em outside
he is a great teaП…

i'm so lucky my mom warned me to watch for it. sadly she never had any visions. but me and my mother (who knows i am a satanists and supports me but isn't herself) have had long talks about some of our natural talents and have decided they come form our native american heritage. we are ghost sensitive, thus all our houses have been haunted, including one house that was newly built! they are drawn to people that can see them i guess. and we are both very good at reading people. my mother is better than i am. she pegged every friend i brought and was right directly down to a couple of them having been molested and when.
we both are sensitive to energy to the point that i am allergic to hematite. but neither of us naturally have alot of power reserves.

anyway, i got distracted, we tracted it back through relatives that were also sensitive and we trace it to our blackfoot heritage

also, the blackfoot believe that some people are two souled. this means, for example, a woman can also have a mans soul. these women were warriors, mothers and shamans. i only bring this up because i am two souled. you should read up on it, its fascinating how they had a place in there society for women in this situation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "early.mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

this is an amazing post. if only other native american could read this then it could give them renwed hope in their bloodline and in their traditions. keep up the posts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daniel67871" <daniel67871@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Hello !!!  Hail Satan
Im very curious about somethin so u know who the Masones are please i want to know more about them thanks
Hail Satan forever

--- El lun 19-oct-09, locoamanda <locoamanda@... escribió:
De: locoamanda <locoamanda@...
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: wolf
A: [email protected]
Fecha: lunes, 19 octubre, 2009, 7:48 pm

i'm so lucky my mom warned me to watch for it. sadly she never had any visions. but me and my mother (who knows i am a satanists and supports me but isn't herself) have had long talks about some of our natural talents and have decided they come form our native american heritage. we are ghost sensitive, thus all our houses have been haunted, including one house that was newly built! they are drawn to people that can see them i guess. and we are both very good at reading people. my mother is better than i am. she pegged every friend i brought and was right directly down to a couple of them having been molested and when.
we both are sensitive to energy to the point that i am allergic to hematite. but neither of us naturally have alot of power reserves.

anyway, i got distracted, we tracted it back through relatives that were also sensitive and we trace it to our blackfoot heritage

also, the blackfoot believe that some people are two souled. this means, for example, a woman can also have a mans soul. these women were warriors, mothers and shamans. i only bring this up because i am two souled. you should read up on it, its fascinating how they had a place in there society for women in this situation.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "early.mary" <early.mary@ ... wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "daniel67871" <daniel67871@ wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "locoamanda" <locoamanda@ wrote:

[/TD]

wow, thats awesome. my wolf is more of a loner i guess because he doesn't like many people at all. he has even reacted to some demons. he doesn't hate everyone, but he sure is picky. and my mom calls me the dog whisperer, i've also coaxed out dogs that bite other people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anandha" <ashankar88@... wrote:

wow what a coincidence i am also gone through this when i first contact with my wolf spirit he took me and guide me . me too gone through frustrations quite a lot then one day early morning i saw a wolf not sure something black or white i dont know but he talked like howling way from that day onwards he controlling me ma body and my feelings he always unchained i mean he z always waken inside me now too he z active very active he shows out some of his characters out side like sniffing running howling having good contact with dog breeds especially with German Shepard because it is a closest relative to the wolves i come to know this when i was reading about german shepards normally german shepards loves me very much i experienced this with my friends german shepard that dog ddnt know my smell n me but when i first met him he got attached with me like a close friend my friend got shocked because he told that dog bit more than 20 members i mean new members then i realised that my spirit guide i mean my wolf is letting out himself and showing em outside
he is a great teaП…

i'm sorry i don't know who the Masones are.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Karen M. De Jesus Sosa" <k.dejesussosa@... wrote:

Hello !!!  Hail Satan
Im very curious about somethin so u know who the Masones are please i want to know more about them thanks
Hail Satan forever

--- El lun 19-oct-09, locoamanda <locoamanda@... escribió:

De: locoamanda <locoamanda@...
A: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "early.mary" <early.mary@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "daniel67871" <daniel67871@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "locoamanda" <locoamanda@ wrote:

yup same in my case because that's y i always keep me lonely when he comes out side very wide and drastically in the sense . i go to some lonely place to let him play more than that to learn his teachings he is a best teacher of this nature rally . and his powers are tremendous sooo vibrant really people who got wolf spirit are lucky from my point of view .
hail satan
all hail to the god of elder ones

wow, thats awesome. my wolf is more of a loner i guess because he doesn't like many people at all. he has even reacted to some demons. he doesn't hate everyone, but he sure is picky. and my mom calls me the dog whisperer, i've also coaxed out dogs that bite other people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anandha" <ashankar88@ wrote:

he is a great teaП…

Hail satan so i have a question how can i see my demon/ and how can i talk with him? iam new so somebody can help me

De: Karen M. De Jesus Sosa <k.dejesussosa@...
Para: [email protected]
Enviado: mar,20 octubre, 2009 22:14
Asunto: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: wolf

<td vAl[/IMG]Hello !!!  Hail Satan
Hail Satan forever

--- El lun 19-oct-09, locoamanda <locoamanda@yahoo. com escribió:
De: locoamanda <locoamanda@yahoo. com
A: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

later when i was a late teen i went through a depression, several depressions actually. during those when i got the worst, in a state with no energy or care for anything, my guardian wolf would take over my body and show me how to be strong. ever since it feels like my guardian lives inside me. mostly he sleeps, but sometimes he awakes and i let him control my actions.. mostly this is harmless and on those nights i cuddle with my husband and nip his shoulders. occasionaly it wants control to show me strength or help protect me. i am at perfect harmony with my wolf ( a state i worked for, not got naturally)

[/TD]
____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __
Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis!
Regístrate ya - http://correo. espanol.yahoo. com/

karen i  am new but i was reading your question about the free mason so let me tell you something the high priest maxime said something about it just go to jos and you gonna find anything about it

De: herberth selin white valencia <herberthdklc.white@...
Para: [email protected]
CC: herberthdklc.white@...
Enviado: mar,27 octubre, 2009 15:43

Hail satan so i have a question how can i see my demon/ and how can i talk with him? iam new so somebody can help me

De: Karen M. De Jesus Sosa <k.dejesussosa@ yahoo.com
Para: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Enviado: mar,20 octubre, 2009 22:14

<td vAl[/IMG]Hello !!!  Hail Satan
Hail Satan forever

--- El lun 19-oct-09, locoamanda <locoamanda@yahoo. com escribió:
De: locoamanda <locoamanda@yahoo. com
A: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

later when i was a late teen i went through a depression, several depressions actually. during those when i got the worst, in a state with no energy or care for anything, my guardian wolf would take over my body and show me how to be strong. ever since it feels like my guardian lives inside me. mostly he sleeps, but sometimes he awakes and i let him control my actions... mostly this is harmless and on those nights i cuddle with my husband and nip his shoulders. occasionaly it wants control to show me strength or help protect me. i am at perfect harmony with my wolf ( a state i worked for, not got naturally)

[/TD]
____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __
Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis!
Regístrate ya - http://correo. espanol.yahoo. com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back