Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WNC SATANISTS & REVOLUTION

aranic_the_chosen

All the Satanists who live in Western North Carolina, particuraly in Asheville, please contact me. I'm seeking local Satanists who would like to assemble a Coven in which to worship our Father together.

Also an outreach to all Satanists:
Those of you who are tired of "letting Father handle the affairs of war in this plane" also contact me. I'm looking to assemble not just my local Coven but also a Crew in which I hope to expand into something bigger. I want to cause changes within this world, not just the Astral. Physical changes, not just hidden Astral attacks... I want to bring about the physical part of this Revolution, give up the comfortability of sitting around being safe to cause a monumental change in power. Let us be our Father's army on this plane, let us finally take on our enemies face to face.

- Aranic

I'm very much interested. I also love the physical aspect of it as well. So sad that i cant come over to America. Hail Hell!

On Thu Mar 31st, 2011 12:11 PM PDT aranic_the_chosen wrote:

All the Satanists who live in Western North Carolina, particuraly in Asheville, please contact me. I'm seeking local Satanists who would like to assemble a Coven in which to worship our Father together.

Also an outreach to all Satanists:
Those of you who are tired of "letting Father handle the affairs of war in this plane" also contact me. I'm looking to assemble not just my local Coven but also a Crew in which I hope to expand into something bigger. I want to cause changes within this world, not just the Astral. Physical changes, not just hidden Astral attacks... I want to bring about the physical part of this Revolution, give up the comfortability of sitting around being safe to cause a monumental change in power. Let us be our Father's army on this plane, let us finally take on our enemies face to face.

- Aranic

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back