Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Witnessing"

ashley_enlow

Hey all,
I'm not sure of the correct terminology so I'm going to use what I know. LOL Anyway, I am sick and tired of god and everyone witnessing about him so I was wondering if I could get a group together to "witness" about Father Satan. The true God. I live in South Carolina and christianity is definately big around here but Father Satan is bigger and better and I think people need to know that. So if anyone is interested or has any advice or input please respond. Thank you.

Ashley
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ashley_enlow" <ashley_enlow@... wrote:
Hey all,
I'm not sure of the correct terminology so I'm going to use what I know. LOL Anyway, I am sick and tired of god and everyone witnessing about him so I was wondering if I could get a group together to "witness" about Father Satan. The true God. I live in South Carolina and christianity is definately big around here but Father Satan is bigger and better and I think people need to know that. So if anyone is interested or has any advice or input please respond. Thank you.

Ashley
Hail Satan!!
i will help right now i live in north carolina and it is the same here satan666child hail satan

Hey, Thank you. Great. i would love to talk to you about it and get some ideas. email me if you can at ashley_enlow@... or countryfriedchicken2006@... (lol) hope to talk to you soon Hail Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:43:28 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: "Witnessing"

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "ashley_enlow" <ashley_enlow@ ... wrote:

Hey all,

Ashley
Hail Satan!!

i will help right now i live in north carolina and it is the same here satan666child hail satan

hi its me again. i was just going to give u my cell in case you wanted to talk instead of email 803-295-2505 Hail Satan!

Hey all,

Ashley
Hail Satan!!

Cool! I can do that. Lol. It'll probably be better that way.
----- Original Message ----- From: Ashley Enlow To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 9:18 AM Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: "Witnessing"
hi its me again. i was just going to give u my cell in case you wanted to talk instead of email 803-295-2505 Hail Satan!

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Hey all,

Ashley
Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Hello ashley. i hope you didn't take my email seriously. i don't want to come over like a perv . but the best advice i can give you about satanism is that you are your own god or satan. always fight for what you feel is right. and always becareful of the psychic vampires. they will try to drain you of your life force. but hopefully we will talk soon. take care. maybe someday we can meet when you feel you are comfortable.

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, Ashley Enlow <ashley_enlow@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: "Witnessing"
Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 12:18 PM

Hey all,

Ashley
Hail Satan!!

[/TD]

I'm just gonna pull this one directly off the main JoS site.
"We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being."

"We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator God of humanity."

"The Original Gods [Demons] were unjustly labeled as monsters and branded as "evil" to keep humanity from spiritual knowledge. Because of this, the human race has drastically degenerated both spiritually and intellectually."

"Spiritual Satanism does not in any way condone spirit abuse as taught in the classical grimoires. The Demons who were bound and compelled to do the bidding of the sorcerers are now free and anyone using the nine-foot circle methods and "Jehova" names is inviting personal disaster. The Demons are our friends and with respect and reverence in summoning through Satan, we seek to establish mutually beneficial relationships with them."

Also: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html

We are not our "own god or satan" as you put it. Satan is Enki, our creator, we are not Satan. The gods are living beings, they are not us. It is our goal to become gods, it is also their desire for us. We are not gods yet, but one day we will become them.

I am simply posting this because we here are not LaVeyan Satanists. I've said this on many posts and I point it out when ever I get the chance. The gods are real, not a simple state of mind.

Hail Enki!! Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bob green <morbidtime@... wrote:

Hello ashley. i hope you didn't take my email seriously. i don't want to come over like a perv . but the best advice i can give you about satanism is that you are your own god or satan. always fight for what you feel is right. and always becareful of the psychic vampires. they will try to drain you of your life force. but hopefully we will talk soon. take care. maybe someday we can meet when you feel you are comfortable.

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, Ashley Enlow <ashley_enlow@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: "Witnessing"
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 12:18 PM

hi its me again. i was just going to give u my cell in case you wanted to talk instead of email 803-295-2505
Hail Satan!

Hey all,

Ashley
Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back