Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Witchcraft???

fmadrik

I was wondering when it would be a good time to use black magick against my ex girlfriend so I don't get caught in a moon course void? And I read a post awhile back and some guy was eating away at someone's energy and I was wondering how do you do that?? Also if you could specify or be specific with the answers that would be nice.

Thanks in advance!!

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!!
And the Gods of Hell!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp
Here is where you can see calendar of Moon situation everyday, but please, take into consideration: we are now doing 13 friday ritual against jewish leaders and two rituals in the same time take energy from each other. You should prefer our warfare if your dedicated SS and participate in it. If your newly dedicated and weren't with us 13 Sep 2013, and hear about 13 friday first time - ok then. But if you participate - wait till 13 December when the ritual's over.

---In [email protected], <mtevin95@... wrote:

I was wondering when it would be a good time to use black magick against my ex girlfriend so I don't get caught in a moon course void? And I read a post awhile back and some guy was eating away at someone's energy and I was wondering how do you do that?? Also if you could specify or be specific with the answers that would be nice.

Thanks in advance!!

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!!
And the Gods of Hell!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Read "Witchcraft" Section on JoS.  Everything is explained there about when black and white magick should be done.  Go to "moon phases and magickal practice" on Witchcraft section For black magick,the moon in scorpio & moon in capricon is best and the moon should be wanning for black magick. And eating someone energy up whatever, that is called "Ripping energy" its also explained on JoS in Witchcraft section.  For timing your magick you need to look up on www.lunarium.co.uk/  website. Just set your location first and get chronosxp software.

Hail Satan !

Ok so I'll wait and is it to late to join in on the Friday 13th ritual??

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 14, 2013, at 11:16 AM, <edwardtgao8@... wrote:
Here is where you can see calendar of Moon situation everyday, but please, take into consideration: we are now doing 13 friday ritual against jewish leaders and two rituals in the same time take energy from each other. You should prefer our warfare if your dedicated SS and participate in it. If your newly dedicated and weren't with us 13 Sep 2013, and hear about 13 friday first time - ok then. But if you participate - wait till 13 December when the ritual's over.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <mtevin95@... wrote:

Thanks in advance!!

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!!
And the Gods of Hell!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Nay, it's not late, you can start the vibrations (no need to do the ritual, since the proper day was Friday the 13th).

Στις 8:39 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 18 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... έγραψε:

Sent from my iPhone

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <mtevin95@... wrote:

Thanks in advance!!

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!!
And the Gods of Hell!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

what the vibration???   Sorry for all the questions...  
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 11:39 AM
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Witchcraft???

Nay, it's not late, you can start the vibrations (no need to do the ritual, since the proper day was Friday the 13th).

Στις 8:39 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 18 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... έγραψε:

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks in advance!!

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!!
And the Gods of Hell!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

The runes... Hagalaz, Thurisaz, Isa... Check how the ritual was originally written by HoodedCobra. You will just do the vibrations (vibrate the runes), you don't have to do the ritual.

Στις 10:12 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 19 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η Tevin Moore <mtevin95@... έγραψε:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks in advance!!

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!!
And the Gods of Hell!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Ok thank

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 20, 2013, at 5:34 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  The runes... Hagalaz, Thurisaz, Isa... Check how the ritual was originally written by HoodedCobra. You will just do the vibrations (vibrate the runes), you don't have to do the ritual.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks in advance!!

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!!
And the Gods of Hell!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

continue to do the rituals , yes  vibrating runes 9 beetwen 11 ocassion. Hail Satanas

2013/11/20 Tevin Moore <mtevin95@...
  Ok thank

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 20, 2013, at 5:34 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks in advance!!

Hail Enki!!!
Hail Asmodeus!!!!
And the Gods of Hell!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back