Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Winter Solstice??

jesse1

Ok, Winter Solstice is around December 22nd-23rd.

In Australia it's summer time then.
So do we celebrate winter solstice in the blistering heat?
Or is December Summer Solstice for us?

Confused much??!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jesse" <iplaywithdeadthings@... wrote:

Confused much??!
yea that is a bit confusing. well when evere you celebrate the xmas season then you should celeibrate it then instead of in the summer. i other words celebrate in your time zone and make sure to enjoy your self while doing it. for you it is time for the summer ritual and when your winter roles around then celebrate the winter while we are celebrating summer. i hope this hasn't made things more confusing to you. enjoy your solstice.

Hail Father Satan

I was wondering the same thing but I studied it some more and from what I gathered we still have it as Winter Solstice.Although it is Summer, I think it stays the same.One of my mates and I are probably going t be celebrating it the normal Winter Solstice way.(And my birthday is on the 23rd so it's even cooler that way...just thought I'd add that in)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, 15 December, 2009 5:44:39 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Winter Solstice??

Confused much??!

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

It's the Winter one although it's Summer there. And vice-versa for your winter

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jesse" <iplaywithdeadthings@ wrote:

Confused much??!

yea that is a bit confusing. well when evere you celebrate the xmas season then you should celeibrate it then instead of in the summer. i other words celebrate in your time zone and make sure to enjoy your self while doing it. for you it is time for the summer ritual and when your winter roles around then celebrate the winter while we are celebrating summer. i hope this hasn't made things more confusing to you. enjoy your solstice.

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back