Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wings

I just had the coolest thing happen in my meditations this evening.I was talking to my GD about helping me get really close to my serpent,and then it happened.I first felt my wings,and then I saw them.Now I do know that they are two different experiences,but I guess it was time for me.Kind of like the way my GD came into my life,it was just time.Now I had heard others talk about their experiences with their wings,but it was not something I thought about or wondered about.But now that I stretched them for the first time,I will do more exercises with them.Just thought I would share how it happened with me.

Well done. It is a known 'marker' of progression of the soul. Once we reach a certain height of empowerment our wings will sprout out like the God's did when they were freed back in 2002/2003. Keep up the exercises with them and get used to moving energy into/throughout them.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I just had the coolest thing happen in my meditations this evening.I was talking to my GD about helping me get really close to my serpent,and then it happened.I first felt my wings,and then I saw them.Now I do know that they are two different experiences,but I guess it was time for me.Kind of like the way my GD came into my life,it was just time.Now I had heard others talk about their experiences with their wings,but it was not something I thought about or wondered about.But now that I stretched them for the first time,I will do more exercises with them.Just thought I would share how it happened with me.

Thanks I am going to go back and read what you wrote about them.And yes I will try to exercise them as much as I can.Its exciting to know that I have truly reached another level in my souls progression.My true goal it to be risen by next year sometime.and I am preparing for the stone and the magnus opus in the next few months.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:55 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: wings

Well done. It is a known 'marker' of progression of the soul. Once we reach a certain height of empowerment our wings will sprout out like the God's did when they were freed back in 2002/2003. Keep up the exercises with them and get used to moving energy into/throughout them.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

congracts bro!!!

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] wings

You saw it with your own eyes or was it a flash in your mind?
 Hail Satan!

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 12:55 AM

I have a question. If you progressed far enough in a past life and they already sprouted in that past life, do they sprout again? Because by simply doing the wings of the soul meditation or focusing on the area I believe my wings to be I can feel them. And move them at will. I still seem to have some strengthening to do on them however.

I do understand much is individual. I just want to know all your opinions on this.

Thanks Father Satan even if i may not say it alot, I know I am stubborn!!!Thanks for the meditations JOS, especially High Priestess Maxine!!! Thank You Powers of Hell!!! Hope to experience you all in the fullest soon!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steve thomson Thomson" <shipper544@... wrote:

what doseit mean when i feel a burning ware my wing is and feels like blood flowing

Astrally
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] wings

You saw it with your own eyes or was it a flash in your mind?
 Hail Satan!

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 12:55 AM

Thanks Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:15 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] wings

congracts bro!!!

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:25 AM

Like everything else Satanic,it hard to describe.But you my friend have nothing to be envious of,you had had some pretty awesome spiritual experiences,that you have posted about yourself.If anything I am encouraged by what you have been posting about.But to try to answer your question.Its just like its is described.At first I felt the three chakras on both sides of my back,and then they just shoot out from them.And then with my astral vision,I could see my wings.Then I just stretched them,like you would spin a chakra.Like a dear SS friend of ours told me,you just put your attention on them,and there they are.But the really weird thing for me is,I was asking my GD for an entirely different thing to happen.I was asking her to help me to get to know my serpent in a deeper way.But my wife told me this morning that one really does have to do with the other.It is all signs that our soul is waking up from a long sleep.And since I think I am a very young soul,tho be it older in age,for me it might even be a very long time,if I have ever been open in the first place,even in other lives.But it all is very exciting no matter what,and I would have never known,if it wasn't for this dear ministry,and all the encouragement of my SS family here. 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 12:04 AM

That's Awesome Bro!! :)
Im a Lil jeLous lol how did it feel?

Wow. this post inspired me. Everytime you make a post like this im always thinking in my head why hasnt that happened to me yet lol keep up the good work Brian. Hail Satan
------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 7:26 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Like everything else Satanic,it hard to describe.But you my friend have nothing to be envious of,you had had some pretty awesome spiritual experiences,that you have posted about yourself.If anything I am encouraged by what you have been posting about.But to try to answer your question.Its just like its is described.At first I felt the three chakras on both sides of my back,and then they just shoot out from them.And then with my astral vision,I could see my wings.Then I just stretched them,like you would spin a chakra.Like a dear SS friend of ours told me,you just put your attention on them,and there they are.But the really weird thing for me is,I was asking my GD for an entirely different thing to happen.I was asking her to help me to get to know my serpent in a deeper way.But my wife told me this morning that one really does have to do with the other.It is all signs that our soul is waking up from a long sleep.And since I think I am a very young
soul,tho be it older in age,for me it might even be a very long time,if I have ever been open in the first place,even in other lives.But it all is very exciting no matter what,and I would have never known,if it wasn't for this dear ministry,and all the encouragement of my SS family here.

Hail Satan
Brian

Remember it took me over two years to really start seeing these results.Just keep on working on your soul brother,and one day you will see it happen for you too.I use to say the same thing about other members on here.But we all have our own rate of growth,depending on how awake you were in past lives.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: wings

Wow. this post inspired me. Everytime you make a post like this im always thinking in my head why hasnt that happened to me yet lol keep up the good work Brian. Hail Satan

Like everything else Satanic,it hard to describe.But you my friend have nothing to be envious of,you had had some pretty awesome spiritual experiences,that you have posted about yourself.If anything I am encouraged by what you have been posting about.But to try to answer your question.Its just like its is described.At first I felt the three chakras on both sides of my back,and then they just shoot out from them.And then with my astral vision,I could see my wings.Then I just stretched them,like you would spin a chakra.Like a dear SS friend of ours told me,you just put your attention on them,and there they are.But the really weird thing for me is,I was asking my GD for an entirely different thing to happen.I was asking her to help me to get to know my serpent in a deeper way.But my wife told me this morning that one really does have to do with the other.It is all signs that our soul is waking up from a long sleep.And since I think I am a very young
soul,tho be it older in age,for me it might even be a very long time,if I have ever been open in the first place,even in other lives.But it all is very exciting no matter what,and I would have never known,if it wasn't for this dear ministry,and all the encouragement of my SS family here.

Hail Satan
Brian

Try not to think like that Jeremy. Everyone is totally different. Don't let it hinder you. We all evelove in different ways focus on yourself :)

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 11:14 PM EDT jeremy montoya wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Yeah okay i will Shannon. So did u start the spiritual warfare training program?
On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 8:33 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Try not to think like that Jeremy. Everyone is totally different. Don't let it hinder you. We all evelove in different ways focus on yourself :)

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 11:14 PM EDT jeremy montoya wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Ill keep that in mind, its a shame we have to even wake up our souls im not lazy or anything im just saying those 3 programs of death are truly discusting. I wish we could have every gentile convert to SS but they're to brainwashed.
On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 8:18 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Remember it took me over two years to really start seeing these results.Just keep on working on your soul brother,and one day you will see it happen for you too.I use to say the same thing about other members on here.But we all have our own rate of growth,depending on how awake you were in past lives.

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Satan
Brian

As with the rest of our souls. When we are reborn, we must re-awaken our souls too.
It is the same with our wings. Even if we have fully sprouted wings in a past life, this life we must re awaken them.

The Wings of the Soul meditation was designed for those who had already sprouted their wings, however I don't see why it can't be used to get the energy flowing through it and getting used to the feeling.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

I have a question. If you progressed far enough in a past life and they already sprouted in that past life, do they sprout again? Because by simply doing the wings of the soul meditation or focusing on the area I believe my wings to be I can feel them. And move them at will. I still seem to have some strengthening to do on them however.

I do understand much is individual. I just want to know all your opinions on this.

Thanks Father Satan even if i may not say it alot, I know I am stubborn!!!Thanks for the meditations JOS, especially High Priestess Maxine!!! Thank You Powers of Hell!!! Hope to experience you all in the fullest soon!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steve thomson Thomson" <shipper544@ wrote:

what doseit mean when i feel a burning ware my wing is and feels like blood flowing

Yes I just did my first wings of the soul meditation that you wrote,it was amazing what I felt thanks. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:06 AM

As with the rest of our souls. When we are reborn, we must re-awaken our souls too.
It is the same with our wings. Even if we have fully sprouted wings in a past life, this life we must re awaken them.

The Wings of the Soul meditation was designed for those who had already sprouted their wings, however I don't see why it can't be used to get the energy flowing through it and getting used to the feeling.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Steve thomson Thomson" <shipper544@ wrote:

So En Haradren Amlug,is this the level before we are ready to work on our stone?
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:08 AM

Yes I just did my first wings of the soul meditation that you wrote,it was amazing what I felt thanks. Hail Satan
Brian 

-En Haradren Amlug.

I would recomend working on other aspects of your soul first. There is still a lot before this. Work on fully empowering your wings. Work on opening yourself completely to the astra (sight, hearing, feeling, scent, eveything).
Also reasearch lots. There is so much out there outside the JoS. And it is important for us all to learn to decipher between what is useful to us, and what isn't. There comes a point in Satanism where we must go off on our own and start teaching ourselves and discovering new things for ourselves.

But most important, ask the Gods. They are here to guide us, and guide you they will.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

So En Haradren Amlug,is this the level before we are ready to work on our stone?

Hail Satan
Brian 

Yes I just did my first wings of the soul meditation that you wrote,it was amazing what I felt thanks.

Hail Satan
Brian 

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@ wrote:

Yes I agree but I am communicating with our GD's and our Demon lovers too.And for the first time I feel like I have heard things personally from Satan.I feel my GD Haagenti told me I was ready to start the stone soon.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:27 AM

I would recomend working on other aspects of your soul first. There is still a lot before this. Work on fully empowering your wings. Work on opening yourself completely to the astra (sight, hearing, feeling, scent, eveything).
Also reasearch lots. There is so much out there outside the JoS. And it is important for us all to learn to decipher between what is useful to us, and what isn't. There comes a point in Satanism where we must go off on our own and start teaching ourselves and discovering new things for ourselves.

But most important, ask the Gods. They are here to guide us, and guide you they will.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Yes I just did my first wings of the soul meditation that you wrote,it was amazing what I felt thanks.

Hail Satan
Brian 

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]wow great work Brian,congrat brother

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

--- On Thu, 8/16/12, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, August 16, 2012, 7:19 AM

Ill keep that in mind, its a shame we have to even wake up our souls im not lazy or anything im just saying those 3 programs of death are truly discusting. I wish we could have every gentile convert to SS but they're to brainwashed.

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Satan
Brian

[/TD]

It just makes me know that I am truly being guided by my GD in my meditations.Which is a good thing because you don't want to attempt the stone,and the magnum opus,with out guidance from the Gods.That is why it is so important in my opinion to both here and see astrally,before attempting any of the more advance workings on your soul.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:48 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]wow great work Brian,congrat brother

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Satan
Brian

[/TD]

Cool, it's always refreshing to read about peoples' successes.
But sometimes it makes me feel... sad? Jelous a bit?
Afet over half a year, I'm still stuck where I was. Nowhere.
Oh well, I'll just have to work harder I guess...

Anyway, congrats to You Brian and to everyone who are doing a good job.

Hail Satan and the True Gods!
Hail gods of War!
/Mike

No Misza please don't feel sad or a bit jealous. We all come from different soul levels. Do not get discouraged. remember we are all indivisual. I have been meditating for about a year and a half and I am starting to make progress. Be patient and treat yourself as your own. This isn't a race. We are all getting there. Your soul is as unique as your own fingerprint. :) be well!

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 3:04 PM EDT misza2 wrote:

Hail gods of War!
/Mike

what are the energy types of your wings? i felt compelled to ask because i very much enjoy my wings, and they are three very different types i use for very different things. just to share since i'm asking you to share, i'll tell you my three types. i have 4 sets of what i call ports in my back.

the top set is a gossomer set you could call fae. i won't say their uses for astral flight as that should be obvious, but the "veins" they are made of can manipulate energy very well. since grounding, although i can ground all the way through the earth, has never come naturally to me. t is much easier to spread my first set of wings and suck celestrial energy.

my second set i don't care to say their true name but i will describe them. they appear bat like on the astral plane. other than flight i mostly use them for sex acts... they are my finisher move, the one i use just before orgasm to hold me on that tier so that i may ascend to another

my third set are white and feathery. other than flight i also use these in sex, although they can channel other things. i have found they "fluff" they excite. it is almost like i can choose something like lust and it becomes a powder on the feathers that flapping them sends to the target (most often myself but it gives a new meaning to mating flight)

I have a fourth set of ports but i've not extended those yet to investigate them. i put an egg spell on them to gain strenght but mostly because i just moved, my life is hectic and i need to focus on other things right now.

sorry for the long post, will be waiting to hear the energy's of you wings!

It just makes me know that I am truly being guided by my GD in my meditations.Which is a good thing because you don't want to attempt the stone,and the magnum opus,with out guidance from the Gods.That is why it is so important in my opinion to both here and see astrally,before attempting any of the more advance workings on your soul.

Hail Satan
Brian 

wow great work Brian,congrat brother

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian

Like everything else Satanic,it hard to describe.But you my friend have nothing to be envious of,you had had some pretty awesome spiritual experiences,that you have posted about yourself.If anything I am
encouraged by what you have been posting about.But to try to answer your question.Its just like its is described.At first I felt the three chakras on both sides of my back,and then they just shoot out from them.And then with my astral vision,I could see my wings.Then I just stretched them,like you would spin a chakra.Like a dear SS friend of ours told me,you just put your attention on them,and there they are.But the really weird thing for me is,I was asking my GD for an entirely different thing to happen.I was asking her to help me to get to know my serpent in a deeper way.But my wife told me this morning that one really does have to do with the other.It is all signs that our soul is waking up from a long sleep.And since I think I am a very young
soul,tho be it older in age,for me it might even be a very long time,if I have ever been open in the first place,even in other lives.But it all is very exciting no matter what,and I would have never
known,if it wasn't for this dear ministry,and all the encouragement of my SS family here.

Hail Satan
Brian

<td val[/IMG]I was sharing with an SS friend that on my day off yesterday I was watching a good movie and I happen to look down at my watch and realized it was time to meditate and do my Yoga.So right in the middle of the movie I got up and did it.No pats on the back just want you to see that we have to make it a priority or it never will be.Do you think I wanted to stop in the middle of a good movie.Well heck no but I knew it was important.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 7:04:04 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Cool, it's always refreshing to read about peoples' successes.

Hail gods of War!
/Mike

[/TD]

*pat* *pat* Good job Brian.
 Hail Satan!

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "misza2@..." <misza2@...
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 9:05 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]I was sharing with an SS friend that on my day off yesterday I was watching a good movie and I happen to look down at my watch and realized it was time to meditate and do my Yoga.So right in the middle of the movie I got up and did it.No pats on the back just want you to see that we have to make it a priority or it never will be.Do you think I wanted to stop in the middle of a good movie.Well heck no but I knew it was important.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Cool, it's always refreshing to read about peoples' successes.

Hail gods of War!
/Mike

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]?

Sent: Fri, Aug 17, 2012 3:30:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]   what are the energy types of your wings? i felt compelled to ask because i very much enjoy my wings, and they are three very different types i use for very different things. just to share since i'm asking you to share, i'll tell you my three types. i have 4 sets of what i call ports in my back.

the top set is a gossomer set you could call fae. i won't say their uses for astral flight as that should be obvious, but the "veins" they are made of can manipulate energy very well. since grounding, although i can ground all the way through the earth, has never come naturally to me. t is much easier to spread my first set of wings and suck celestrial energy.

my second set i don't care to say their true name but i will describe them. they appear bat like on the astral plane. other than flight i mostly use them for sex acts... they are my finisher move, the one i use just before orgasm to hold me on that tier so that i may ascend to another

my third set are white and feathery. other than flight i also use these in sex, although they can channel other things. i have found they "fluff" they excite. it is almost like i can choose something like lust and it becomes a powder on the feathers that flapping them sends to the target (most often myself but it gives a new meaning to mating flight)

I have a fourth set of ports but i've not extended those yet to investigate them. i put an egg spell on them to gain strenght but mostly because i just moved, my life is hectic and i need to focus on other things right now.

sorry for the long post, will be waiting to hear the energy's of you wings!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

wow great work Brian,congrat brother

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hail Satan
Brian

Like everything else Satanic,it hard to describe.But you my friend have nothing to be envious of,you had had some pretty awesome spiritual experiences,that you have posted about yourself.If anything I am
encouraged by what you have been posting about.But to try to answer your question.Its just like its is described.At first I felt the three chakras on both sides of my back,and then they just shoot out from them.And then with my astral vision,I could see my wings.Then I just stretched them,like you would spin a chakra.Like a dear SS friend of ours told me,you just put your attention on them,and there they are.But the really weird thing for me is,I was asking my GD for an entirely different thing to happen.I was asking her to help me to get to know my serpent in a deeper way.But my wife told me this morning that one really does have to do with the other.It is all signs that our soul is waking up from a long sleep.And since I think I am a very young
soul,tho be it older in age,for me it might even be a very long time,if I have ever been open in the first place,even in other lives.But it all is very exciting no matter what,and I would have never
known,if it wasn't for this dear ministry,and all the encouragement of my SS family here.

Hail Satan
Brian

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]No need for that brother I am not near as strong as I need to be in that area.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Aug 18, 2012 1:12:06 AM

<td val[/IMG]   *pat* *pat* Good job Brian.
 Hail Satan!

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "misza2@..." <misza2@...

<td style="font:[/IMG]I was sharing with an SS friend that on my day off yesterday I was watching a good movie and I happen to look down at my watch and realized it was time to meditate and do my Yoga.So right in the middle of the movie I got up and did it.No pats on the back just want you to see that we have to make it a priority or it never will be.Do you think I wanted to stop in the middle of a good movie.Well heck no but I knew it was important.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Cool, it's always refreshing to read about peoples' successes.

Hail gods of War!
/Mike

[/TD]

[/TD]

Hey Shannon,As much as I know that, the lack of visible progress does seem to be deterring. I mean, imo some breakthrough would act like a perfect motivation booster, like a lens towards the rays of the sun.Or maybe there *is* a progress and I'm just too blind to recognize it (which in the end is the same)...And the feelings - well, I can't really do anything about them, they just pop up. On the other hand, feeling of being at the bottom makes me want to move up. So maybe these have their own purpose as well.
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 1:31 AM

No Misza please don't feel sad or a bit jealous. We all come from different soul levels. Do not get discouraged. remember we are all indivisual. I have been meditating for about a year and a half and I am starting to make progress. Be patient and treat yourself as your own. This isn't a race. We are all getting there. Your soul is as unique as your own fingerprint. :) be well!

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 3:04 PM EDT misza2 wrote:

Hail gods of War!
/Mike

Well there is nothing that Satanism can not fixed. Just keep going Bro.
 Hail Satan!

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "yc28@..." <yc28@...
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 7:06 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]No need for that brother I am not near as strong as I need to be in that area.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Aug 18, 2012 1:12:06 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]   *pat* *pat* Good job Brian.
 Hail Satan!

Hail gods of War!
/Mike

[/TD]

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back