Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WINGS OF THE SOUL

magus

Greetings It has been around a month since i saw my wings and did the meditation todayfor the first time(did not feel i was ready for it).I had a beautiful experience .When i was flapping my wings my shoulder blades were twitching(it is the kind of nervous twitch you get when you have a lot of energy.I would get it in my calf muscle just before my 100 & 200 mtrs sprint i was a sprinter in school and college.That is the kind of nervous ,raw, powerful &  beautiful energy i am talking about)Also while flapping it i felt a bliss a kind of high which hit me in the brain(felt this kind of bliss when opening my crown chakra).It was beautiful no words can express how i felt.I feel like this when i am meditating with Amon Ra or FATHER that is  the kind of bliss ,high i am talking about.THANK YOU MAXINE FOR ALL YOU ARE DOING FOR US.
 HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

You saw your wings?:eek: or you just felt that feeling of having wings? One more question i do wanna ask from all respected members. Can any other average person see our wings? I guess their third eye should be open to see it. Am I right?
I'm very passionate to have wings and levitation !!

Kruser

<td val[/IMG]Thank you for the inspiration.I have yet to see my wings,but I am feeling very good about my progress too.Keep up the good work.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 6/19/12, magus <magus_75@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] WINGS OF THE SOUL
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 9:05 AM

Greetings It has been around a month since i saw my wings and did the meditation todayfor the first time(did not feel i was ready for it).I had a beautiful experience .When i was flapping my wings my shoulder blades were twitching(it is the kind of nervous twitch you get when you have a lot of energy.I would get it in my calf muscle just before my 100 & 200 mtrs sprint i was a sprinter in school and college.That is the kind of nervous ,raw, powerful &  beautiful energy i am talking about)Also while flapping it i felt a bliss a kind of high which hit me in the brain(felt this kind of bliss when opening my crown chakra).It was beautiful no words can express how i felt.I feel like this when i am meditating with Amon Ra or FATHER that is  the kind of bliss ,high i am talking about.THANK YOU MAXINE FOR ALL YOU ARE DOING FOR US.
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM
[/TD]

Greetings  i did see my wings it took me more than 2yrs of meditation(dedicated on 21st dec 2009) HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: WINGS OF THE SOUL

You saw your wings?:eek: or you just felt that feeling of having wings? One more question i do wanna ask from all respected members. Can any other average person see our wings? I guess their third eye should be open to see it. Am I right?

Kruser

Greetings   Thank you for the encouragement brian it is because of you i have started a few meditations your encouragement really means a lot to me
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] WINGS OF THE SOUL

<td style="font:[/IMG]Thank you for the inspiration.I have yet to see my wings,but I am feeling very good about my progress too.Keep up the good work.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 6/19/12, magus <magus_75@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] WINGS OF THE SOUL
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 9:05 AM

HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM
[/TD]

Haven't seen mine or demons for that matter but maybe for a second ***** but I hear wings from time to time *****

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings
  i did see my wings it took me more than 2yrs of meditation(dedicated on 21st dec 2009)

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: WINGS OF THE SOUL

Kruser

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back