Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wings of the Soul Meditation

-----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Wings.html

The soul has wings, and with constant power meditation, they will sprout out of the shoulder blades. Below is a link showing the wing chakras.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 2265_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 7480_n.jpg
Wing Meditation

Here is a simple, yet effective, meditation I came up with to empower and strengthen your wings. This meditation came from me, but was suggested to me by Anubis. Satan and Enlil have suggested that I write it to share.

1. Calm you mind and get into a meditative sate.

2. Visualize your wings and feel them and your energy flowing through them.

3. Inhale for a count you are comfortable with. On the inhale, hold your wings down by your back, this should be their relaxed position and cause no strain.

4. Hold your breath and as your do this, flap your wings slowly, just simply moving them back and forth. Do this 3-5 times for beginners.

NOTE – When first starting on working on your wings, they won't be as strong and therefore won't move as fast. I recommend starting with about 3 then working your way up to as many as you can whilst holding your breath without strain. You shouldn't hold for more than 10 counts for advanced meditators, as it is not necessary to hold for longer.

5. On the exhale, stretch your wings as high and far out as you can and hold this for the entire exhale. At the end let your wings drop to the relaxed first position.

This is one round. Five rounds is ample for one sitting. If you are feeling some strain, either lessen the round or the flaps. You should not push yourself and overwork them.

You may feel some tension in the back muscles and after doing this for a while, feel them moving the energy around you.

Thanks to Anubis, Enlil and Satan for guidance, help and inspiration to write and creat this.

Here is a video that goes along with this meditation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URErl7tMZAY

Hail Satan!
Hail Anubis!
Hail Enlil!
Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hello fellow SS,

I apologize if I am doing this incorrectly, I am still new to this e-group and have only attempted to post once before. Though I have been familiar with JoS for some time now and have been participating in spiritual warfare for the past few months.

Anyhow, I have just started the Wings of the Soul meditation and I have one question about it. I saw the pictures on JoS that showed the wings being at the shoulders. Whenever I do this meditation I get the strongest feeling of wings near where my kidneys are rather than my shoulders. Is this normal, do these things vary from person to person or am I doing something wrong?

As far as I know, the wings are an extension of the shoulder chakras. So the pressure should be felt there.

Maby your are feeling the sensation because of energy that isn't properly directed?

Hail Father Satan!!!Sent via my BlackBerryFrom: "metsaviha" <metsaviha@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 03:35:00 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Wings of the Soul Meditation
  Hello fellow SS,

I apologize if I am doing this incorrectly, I am still new to this e-group and have only attempted to post once before. Though I have been familiar with JoS for some time now and have been participating in spiritual warfare for the past few months.

Anyhow, I have just started the Wings of the Soul meditation and I have one question about it. I saw the pictures on JoS that showed the wings being at the shoulders. Whenever I do this meditation I get the strongest feeling of wings near where my kidneys are rather than my shoulders. Is this normal, do these things vary from person to person or am I doing something wrong?

I have two sets of wings.
One set of wings on the shoulder blades. These are the wings the exercise talks about. This set of wings, when open, are about 2 meters wide.
But i also have another set of wings lower, on the back side of the solar plexus. This set of wings is not very functional to me and when wide open are about 50cm wide.
These have been also confirmed by another friend that has astral vision.

First of all one thing that is very important is to have your chakras correctly aligned because this could create problems in the energy circulation. See this page  on the JOS site displaying the chakra alignment.

I've been searching for an explanation of what are the wings and how they work. While searching i realized that the wings have some relationship with the causal body.

If you see the pictures on this page  http://www.positivehealth.com/artic...on-oscillation-diagnosing-and-healing-therapy you will see two fields around the human body.
(btw. i don't know what this page says, i just liked the pictures that illustrate my point)

The general shape around the human body reminds me a lot of the shape of the causal body. The advancement of the causal body helps the advancement of the soul. In the photos the causal body has the shape of an egg the contains the two other circular fields.

The way i imagine it, i see the upper wings appear on the upper loop of the fields, and the lower wings on the lower loop of the fields.

But depending of your advancement the shape of the causal body varies.

When someone is not advanced enough the shape of the causal body is like this 
(an egg that's narrow on top and wide at the bottom)

Now combine the lines of the energy field with the shape of the egg. The upper wings are small, or non-existant. This is because not enough energy flows on the upper part of the causal body.

On the other side, when someone is advanced the shape is more like this 
(like a balloon wide on the top and narrow on the bottom, like an upside-down egg)

Again imagine the energy lines in the balloon shape. In this case the upper side of the causal body has large energy flows. The upper wings are larger and more defined.

One important note. All these are not confirmed in any way but in my opinion are the most reasonable explanation. If anyone knows more... please share.

So bottom line if the above are correct, you should do more meditations to advance your soul and then you should see the upper wings appear easier.

Hope this helps.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Asmodeus

--- In [email protected], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Wings.html

The soul has wings, and with constant power meditation, they will sprout out of the shoulder blades. Below is a link showing the wing chakras.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 2265_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 7480_n.jpg
Wing Meditation

Here is a simple, yet effective, meditation I came up with to empower and strengthen your wings. This meditation came from me, but was suggested to me by Anubis. Satan and Enlil have suggested that I write it to share.

1. Calm you mind and get into a meditative sate.

2. Visualize your wings and feel them and your energy flowing through them.

3. Inhale for a count you are comfortable with. On the inhale, hold your wings down by your back, this should be their relaxed position and cause no strain.

4. Hold your breath and as your do this, flap your wings slowly, just simply moving them back and forth. Do this 3-5 times for beginners.

NOTE � When first starting on working on your wings, they won't be as strong and therefore won't move as fast. I recommend starting with about 3 then working your way up to as many as you can whilst holding your breath without strain. You shouldn't hold for more than 10 counts for advanced meditators, as it is not necessary to hold for longer.

5. On the exhale, stretch your wings as high and far out as you can and hold this for the entire exhale. At the end let your wings drop to the relaxed first position.

This is one round. Five rounds is ample for one sitting. If you are feeling some strain, either lessen the round or the flaps. You should not push yourself and overwork them.

You may feel some tension in the back muscles and after doing this for a while, feel them moving the energy around you.

Thanks to Anubis, Enlil and Satan for guidance, help and inspiration to write and creat this.

Here is a video that goes along with this meditation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URErl7tMZAY

Hail Satan!
Hail Anubis!
Hail Enlil!
Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

I have two sets of wings.
One set of wings on the shoulder blades. These are the wings the exercise talks about. This set of wings, when open, are about 2 meters wide.
But i also have another set of wings lower, on the back side of the solar plexus. This set of wings is not very functional to me and when wide open are about 50cm wide.
These have been also confirmed by another friend that has astral vision.

First of all one thing that is very important is to have your chakras correctly aligned because this could create problems in the energy circulation. See this page on the JOS site displaying the chakra alignment.

I've been searching for an explanation of what are the wings and how they work. While searching i realized that the wings have some relationship with the causal body.

If you see the pictures on this page you will see two fields around the human body.
(btw. i don't know what this page says, i just liked the pictures that illustrate my point)

The general shape around the human body reminds me a lot of the shape of the causal body. The advancement of the causal body helps the advancement of the soul. In the photos the causal body has the shape of an egg the contains the two other circular fields.

The way i imagine it, i see the upper wings appear on the upper loop of the fields, and the lower wings on the lower loop of the fields.

But depending of your advancement the shape of the causal body varies.

When someone is not advanced enough the shape of the causal body is like this
(an egg that's narrow on top and wide at the bottom)

Now combine the lines of the energy field with the shape of the egg. The upper wings are small, or non-existant. This is because not enough energy flows on the upper part of the causal body.

On the other side, when someone is advanced the shape is more like this
(like a balloon wide on the top and narrow on the bottom, like an upside-down egg)

Again imagine the energy lines in the balloon shape. In this case the upper side of the causal body has large energy flows. The upper wings are larger and more defined.

One important note. All these are not confirmed in any way but in my opinion are the most reasonable explanation. If anyone knows more... please share.

So bottom line if the above are correct, you should do more meditations to advance your soul and then you should see the upper wings appear easier.

Hope this helps.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Asmodeus

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 6:35 AM, metsaviha <metsaviha@... wrote:
  Hello fellow SS,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back