Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Will this year be a dangerous winter in Europe and the USA?

StyleCoin

For those who are informed you should know that Europe is suffering from energy and fuel shortages, this must be part of the climate change agenda, I believe that next year the climate lockdonw will start, in your opinion, will this winter be dangerous?

Scarcity of Energy, Fuel, Food + Climate Lockdonws, Vaccines, Dollar Collapse = Global Hunger + Civil War?

StyleCoin said:
For those who are informed you should know that Europe is suffering from energy and fuel shortages, this must be part of the climate change agenda, I believe that next year the climate lockdonw will start, in your opinion, will this winter be dangerous?

Scarcity of Energy, Fuel, Food + Climate Lockdonws, Vaccines, Dollar Collapse = Global Hunger + Civil War?

Everything can, nothing has to be, better be prepared as good as possible, then sorry.

2 - 4 people can survive cold weather like bees or pinguins, if they sit next to each other, using thear body heat with some sheets.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back