Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Will Satan care

cjquei

Will Satan care if I am gay? The Christian God teaches me that I will be punished forever for my homosexuality, but will Satan ever hurt me for something like this? I'm just getting to know this side of me that is interested in the Left-Hand Path...But, would Satan care? Would he be angry with me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cjquei" <cjquei@... wrote:
Will Satan care if I am gay? The Christian God teaches me that I will be punished forever for my homosexuality, but will Satan ever hurt me for something like this? I'm just getting to know this side of me that is interested in the Left-Hand Path...But, would Satan care? Would he be angry with me?

NO!Don't compare Satan with the despicable christian god.We're not like them.We don't hate each other just cuz we are a bit different!Race or sexual orientation doesn't matter!Satan accepts us for who we are!
Hail Satan!

Satan is Bisexual himself and I can tell you no Satanist or Demons care about a person's sexual orientation. Who one has sex with is a completely personal matter. Xianity is an anti-life anti-nature religion and thats why they are against homosexuality. Homosexuality doesn't go against the natural law as homosexual tendencies can be found in animals too.

There are many gay Demons too.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cjquei" <cjquei@... wrote:

Homosexuality doesn't matter in Satanism. Some of the demons are gay/bi, and Satan is nothing like that beast xians call god. I'm new to this, but I know there's lots of gay Satanists, including myself.

HAIL SATAN!

Actually I suspect our new High Priest is gay :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xmencyclopsfreak27" <gcrules_27@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cjquei" <cjquei@ wrote:

I don't think he'll mind hes not judging and controlive like the false christian god

why would he care?
it doesnt phase him at all
we are humans and thus have different human needs
the same goes for demons, some of them are gay also.
it really doesnt matter
gay, straight, bi, ect
they are all widely and gladly accepted

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xmencyclopsfreak27" <gcrules_27@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cjquei" <cjquei@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back