Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WIll not hire me

dianablackclaw

I have been desperatly looking for a job. I am a widow with a daughter. But every time I have an interview. I hear the same thing. We don't hire your kind, or they tell me I have to take off my sigil. But all the christians are running around with their blinding crosses one woman even had christian music play from her cubical. When I asked about this I was told it would go against her freedom of religon rights. Now what is up with that? Even The military excepts our practice as a religon. Can I go after them for denying me employment because of freedom of religon? HAIL FATHER SATAN

If you can get proof....a recording, a witness to their denial and their explanation why.

Yes, you can prosecute them.

I would if I were you, at least look into it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@... wrote:

I have been desperatly looking for a job. I am a widow with a daughter. But every time I have an interview. I hear the same thing. We don't hire your kind, or they tell me I have to take off my sigil. But all the christians are running around with their blinding crosses one woman even had christian music play from her cubical. When I asked about this I was told it would go against her freedom of religon rights. Now what is up with that? Even The military excepts our practice as a religon. Can I go after them for denying me employment because of freedom of religon? HAIL FATHER SATAN

Yes, of course you can. Take those fuckers down.

On the other hand, if you and your child are in danger because of lack of money, then dealing with those vermin in court may have to wait until you've got food on the table.

But, absolutely. You can and you SHOULD destroy them in every legal way possible. And it IS possible.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@... wrote:

because they think your evil
honestly they are xtians , they believe Satan is the King of evil
they are also afraid of you

knowing this why would they hire you ?

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do. "- The Al Jilwah

<td val[/IMG]I personally wear an Ankh.  City/State I live in is excessively xian and so I can't get away with a baphomet especially when I am working.  Hell we can't even have tattoos that are showing.  Which I really want.   

O-SatsuJin

--- On Sun, 5/24/09, karima Nrsimha-hall <tigonesskay@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: WIll not hire me
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 5:37 PM
[/TD]

Theoretically, YES. If the reason they rejected you is a religious bias, which your story sounds like, then if you can prove it or get them to admit it, you SHOULD be able to win an Equal Oppurtunity lawsuit. Before going this route though, you should consider that the modern legal system usually works for whomever has the most money. Also, if you have ever used a legal recourse no matter how legal and/or justifed, most larger employers will refuse to hire you though they will not admit that bias as THAT is illegal though done routinely as my contacts in the privete security industry state.
You probably do need to appear as a "normal person in order to get a "fair" chance. Once they have seen you are competent and that they want to keep you, then you can show your true beliefs with- some reasonable discretion.

When I was teaching near DC, even in northern PA/Upstate NY which is highly xtian,  i wear a pentagram tucked into my shirt most of the time(I also have a wolf and a large medallion that just says peace on the same chain so it can be a cluster and not seen)... I used to wear a baphomet tucked into the left breast of my bra or on a long chain that could be tucked. I knew it was there Father knew it was there. At times when I would forget he was there I would get stuck by a horn my bahpomet was a cut out of the levi one.

Phoenix-Diana

Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 6:37:53 PM

Many christians, certainly not all, are quite weak in their "faith", yet even the strong ones generally don't go around shouting "praise jesus!" in the workplace. That being said, wearing your sigil openly in the company of those who are honestly clueless might not be the best idea. Try to keep in mind the "Golden Rule" -- "He who has the Gold makes the rules". I understand the desire to "defend the faith", but also remember that "honey is sweeter than vinegar". Openly portraying yourself as an ambassador of a faith that "they" consider to be "evil" and "sinister" might not be the best approach when seeking employment, even IF you Are "Right". Just my thoughts.

Well, as for Baphomet's Pentagram - it is hard, even 'forbidden', as we would be annihilated by some xian dorks. HOWEVER, people DO NOT know the 'grail' and the V-shaped sigil of Father, which is only to our benefit.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ronin2167 <ronin2167@... wrote:

I personally wear an Ankh.  City/State I live in is excessively xian and so I can't get away with a baphomet especially when I am working.  Hell we can't even have tattoos that are showing.  Which I really want.   

O-SatsuJin

--- On Sun, 5/24/09, karima Nrsimha-hall <tigonesskay@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I understand that you are proud of your dedication to Satan but he doesn't want you to openly show you faith if it'll hinder your chance at success especially at a job interview. Satanism is not like xainism which require steep sarcifices.Even though we all have rights but more often than not people find ways to get around those rules. Satanist are very few in numbers and are still misunderstood. If you really HAVE to wear something of Satan openly there are other symbols and objects you can display or wear that represent Satan "in plain sight". For example I wear electric blue 00 ear plugs at work because one of Satan's colors are blue. I'm an EMT and I work in san antonio which is a HIGH XAIN city. Alot of my patients are Catholic and have jesus statues all over the place. If I had wore my pentagram necklace or ear plugs to work somebody would of
said something eventually, which would of caused me problems. When I was an EMT in new york city I wore them with no issues. Sometimes you have to get creative. A Good number of employers don't consider "satanism" a relgion.

I just want to say thank you I never really considered something different. I do Have a pendant that was givin me when I first dedicated myself to father. It has recieved many complements. But people like to touch and I stoped wearing it for that very reason.HAIL SATAN

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:
Well, as for Baphomet's Pentagram - it is hard, even 'forbidden', as we would be annihilated by some xian dorks. HOWEVER, people DO NOT know the 'grail' and the V-shaped sigil of Father, which is only to our benefit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ronin2167 <ronin2167@ wrote:

I personally wear an Ankh.  City/State I live in is excessively xian and so I can't get away with a baphomet especially when I am working.  Hell we can't even have tattoos that are showing.  Which I really want.   

O-SatsuJin

--- On Sun, 5/24/09, karima Nrsimha-hall <tigonesskay@ wrote:

I understand that you are proud of your dedication to Satan but he doesn't want you to openly show you faith if it'll hinder your chance at success especially at a job interview. Satanism is not like xainism which require steep sarcifices.Even though we all have rights but more often than not people find ways to get around those rules. Satanist are very few in numbers and are still misunderstood. If you really HAVE to wear something of Satan openly there are other symbols and objects you can display or wear that represent Satan "in plain sight". For example I wear electric blue 00 ear plugs at work because one of Satan's colors are blue. I'm an EMT and I work in san antonio which is a HIGH XAIN city. Alot of my patients are Catholic and have jesus statues all over the place. If I had wore my pentagram necklace or ear plugs to work somebody would of
said something eventually, which would of caused me problems. When I was an EMT in new york city I wore them with no issues. Sometimes you have to get creative. A Good number of employers don't consider "satanism" a relgion.

You should either do what I do if you can or if you know its ok to have recordings in the court of law, find a way to record them denying you the job based on your religion. I wear an upside down cross and many consider that offensive so I tuck that in until after work then I wear what I want. See if its possible to get it on video or recording tape, that should be a lawsuit and a half but are you sure you want to go to court?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ronin2167 <ronin2167@ wrote:

O-SatsuJin

--- On Sun, 5/24/09, karima Nrsimha-hall <tigonesskay@ wrote:

I wear the 'grail shaped' sigil of EnKi, and no one really knows what it is so i am free to wear it without being criticized by christians. I highly recommend one.

AND what's more - in case sb asks you what it is, you can always say that it is the 'symbol of chalice from which christ drank before hE was executed'

The other Sigil of Father can be 'a sign of multiple victory' as it is V-shaped' - something like this.

Always confusing for the enemy and clear for us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

I wear the 'grail shaped' sigil of EnKi, and no one really knows what it is so i am free to wear it without being criticized by christians. I highly recommend one.

I know i don't post on here very much and I am not one to start any trouble but what you just wrote really bothers me. How can you tell someone that Fathers sigil is a cup that the filthy, fake nazarene drank from. It's like you are comparing Father to that shithead. Now I know Father doesn't want us to flaunt our beleiefs in front of those who are without, but I would rather say it is a design I saw and was very drawn to it. As far as his other sigil yes it does look like a V and the victory story is fine, but saying that its the cup of christ, come on now that seems blasphemous and insulting  to me.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 5:57:56 PM

AND what's more - in case sb asks you what it is, you can always say that it is the 'symbol of chalice from which christ drank before hE was executed'

The other Sigil of Father can be 'a sign of multiple victory' as it is V-shaped' - something like this.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@. .. wrote:

Yeah, like I want to insult Father, DAMN. Robert, I'd tell it only to some fucking xians that would ask what I'm wearing.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it"
Al_Jilwah
chapter IV

If we do not renounce Father in heart, we Are STILL His children. Think of xians - these morons, if they say that they renounce yhwh or christ, they are doomed (to themselves), whereas we, for us it is more important what is in our hearts. We are more valuable to our Father ALIVE, not dead. You can as well go and when asked what is your religion, tell that you are a Spiritual Satanist - xians will certainly understand it THEIR WAY, don't you think?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Robert Tanico <chip111206@... wrote:

I know i don't post on here very much and I am not one to start any trouble but what you just wrote really bothers me. How can you tell someone that Fathers sigil is a cup that the filthy, fake nazarene drank from. It's like you are comparing Father to that shithead. Now I know Father doesn't want us to flaunt our beleiefs in front of those who are without, but I would rather say it is a design I saw and was very drawn to it. As far as his other sigil yes it does look like a V and the victory story is fine, but saying that its the cup of christ, come on now that seems blasphemous and insulting  to me.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ .. wrote:

I know u don't want to insult FATHER. I never meant that you did, I just felt that if we have to explain to some stupid christian or fucking jew what tats or jewelry we are wearing, we should just say something that will not make us look like them or sound like them. I do not want to start anything. I just think we shouldn't associate anything of FATHER's or the other GODS with anything from the bullshit religions. When someone asks me my religion, I usually tell them no religion or one you wouldn't understand. As far as the Al-Jiwah goes I have it memorized from reading it every morning, it's part of my morning ritual. So please no hard feelings. "It is my desire that all my followers  unite in a bond of unity, lest those wha are without will prevail against them." AL-Jiwah Chapter IV   HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:44:59 PM

Yeah, like I want to insult Father, DAMN. Robert, I'd tell it only to some fucking xians that would ask what I'm wearing.

Al_Jilwah
chapter IV

If we do not renounce Father in heart, we Are STILL His children. Think of xians - these morons, if they say that they renounce yhwh or christ, they are doomed (to themselves), whereas we, for us it is more important what is in our hearts. We are more valuable to our Father ALIVE, not dead. You can as well go and when asked what is your religion, tell that you are a Spiritual Satanist - xians will certainly understand it THEIR WAY, don't you think?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Robert Tanico <chip111206@ ... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Heh, it's a pleasure to have an argument with somebody that states logical and meaningful arguments rather than emotionally packed phases, which offend and bring nothing.

Ok, but supposing somebody is inquisitive?? 'Well, try and explain it to me' s/he may tell you. I admit that when asked about my religion, I usually tell the fuckers that I'm either agnostic or an atheist and that I don't accept any gods.

Call it whatever you will, but I intend to hang the Chalice, and when asked, I'll tell my parents that this is a symbol of grail. I suppose that in US there is a greater diversity in almost everything, but here, in my area it is rather hard to find an yhwh's witness or any other xinas - yet I do know one or two. Anyway, they are perceived as heretics - no wonder, RH-ers pretend to be united but in fact they are not, living so close to each other, whereas we, Spiritual Satanists, living miles/kilometres from each other stand united because we CAN and ARE ALLOWED to do, what they are, by their sick law, forbidden to do.

Anyway - STUDYING AL-JIWAH EVERY MORNING? Devotion and faith, heck, I also thought about it, and now you have confirmed that it makes sense.

I do see what you mean - it's just that we perceive it differently.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Robert Tanico <chip111206@... wrote:

I know u don't want to insult FATHER. I never meant that you did, I just felt that if we have to explain to some stupid christian or fucking jew what tats or jewelry we are wearing, we should just say something that will not make us look like them or sound like them. I do not want to start anything. I just think we shouldn't associate anything of FATHER's or the other GODS with anything from the bullshit religions. When someone asks me my religion, I usually tell them no religion or one you wouldn't understand. As far as the Al-Jiwah goes I have it memorized from reading it every morning, it's part of my morning ritual. So please no hard feelings.
"It is my desire that all my followers  unite in a bond of unity, lest those wha are without will prevail against them."
AL-Jiwah
Chapter IV

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al_Jilwah
chapter IV

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Enki's sigil that looks like a cup is not a grail. It is a regular drinking cup. Think about it- only that shape can hold water or any other kind of drink. Satan existed before the so-called nazarene. The nazarene was an invention by Jews to sight control over the rest of the world. Yes- all of the ancient texts in Israel- all of them- were planted there by enemy extraterrestrials and greys to further confuse the populace.

Hail Satan

Hail Beelzebub

2+11+4=17=1+7=8

I know u don't want to insult FATHER. I never meant that you did, I just felt that if we have to explain to some stupid christian or fucking jew what tats or jewelry we are wearing, we should just say something that will not make us look like them or sound like them. I do not want to start anything. I just think we shouldn't associate anything of FATHER's or the other GODS with anything from the bullshit religions. When someone asks me my religion, I usually tell them no religion or one you wouldn't understand. As far as the Al-Jiwah goes I have it memorized from reading it every morning, it's part of my morning ritual. So please no hard feelings.
"It is my desire that all my followers  unite in a bond of unity, lest those wha are without will prevail against them."
AL-Jiwah
Chapter IV

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al_Jilwah
chapter IV

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

I have decided to keep my faith to myself. That is what father says. I still have major issues with listening to all the christian liars talking in public.. I have just gotten to the piont when I hear them talking about Father. I will interupt and explain. If the darkness is so evil, then why does all our our nourishment come from the darkness? Why should I have to fear my Father and why do I have to listen to your bullshit in public. But thank you for all your comments. Does anyone know of an open coven in Miami Florida. Lost my teacher and really want guidance here. HAIL FATHER SATAN --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@ wrote:

If you can indeed prove they didn't hire you because of your religion then yes, you can sue them for millions... or at least every last cent they have.
If they make you take off your sigil and allow Christians to wear crosses etc. you may also sue them.

Oh and with the music, next time you hear some Christian music in the back ground - Slam on some Dimmu Borgir or Slayer! =D

Foot Note: Christian Rock/Metal is a fucking joke, when you listen to metal/rock you want to hear "I want to wear your intestines as stockings and use your decomposing eye balls for my soup *heavy guitar solo*" not "Jesus is Loooorrrddd, for he is The Lamb of God" It's pathetic IMHO.

OK, I would go into that office with my lawyer and demand some answers but thats just me, I am about ready to have my second child and I refuse to be tols what i can or can not wear to show my reliogious beliefs. and i just moved to Orange Beach AL right next to Flora-Bama line and i would love to find a teacher myself.

I have decided to keep my faith to myself. That is what father says. I still have major issues with listening to all the christian liars talking in public.. I have just gotten to the piont when I hear them talking about Father. I will interupt and explain. If the darkness is so evil, then why does all our our nourishment come from the darkness? Why should I have to fear my Father and why do I have to listen to your bullshit in public. But thank you for all your comments. Does anyone know of an open coven in Miami Florida. Lost my teacher and really want guidance here. HAIL FATHER SATAN --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sivispacemparrabellum" <sivispacemparrabellum@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@ wrote:

If you can indeed prove they didn't hire you because of your religion then yes, you can sue them for millions... or at least every last cent they have.

If they make you take off your sigil and allow Christians to wear crosses etc. you may also sue them.

Oh and with the music, next time you hear some Christian music in the back ground - Slam on some Dimmu Borgir or Slayer! =D

Foot Note: Christian Rock/Metal is a fucking joke, when you listen to metal/rock you want to hear "I want to wear your intestines as stockings and use your decomposing eye balls for my soup *heavy guitar solo*" not "Jesus is Loooorrrddd, for he is The Lamb of God" It's pathetic IMHO.
You are right.THis isnt good for us.They are just racists.I tell you,sue them. Do like we do.If you get a chance to sue them,DO IT! Dont give up! Show them that you are powerful!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back