Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wierd stuff during meditation

bloody_morrigan

Hey...

I was meditating the other day and managed to get into a trancelike state for the first time. In the middle of it, the chair I was in started shaking. I just wanna know- what does that mean? Is it normal? Is it good or bad?

Hail Satan!

It may be just a sensation of you going in a trance that felt like the chair was shaking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloody_morrigan" <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

Hey...

I was meditating the other day and managed to get into a trancelike state for the first time. In the middle of it, the chair I was in started shaking. I just wanna know- what does that mean? Is it normal? Is it good or bad?

Hail Satan!

This - it's normal to have shaking, falling/flying/zooming, or rotating sensations. Meditation alters your mind, just like a drug, and it can have different effects at different times.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

It may be just a sensation of you going in a trance that felt like the chair was shaking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloody_morrigan" <bloody_morrigan@ wrote:

Hey...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wadded_up_love_note" <wadded_up_love_note@... wrote:
This - it's normal to have shaking, falling/flying/zooming, or rotating sensations. Meditation alters your mind, just like a drug, and it can have different effects at different times.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloody_morrigan" <bloody_morrigan@ wrote:

Hey...

Hail Satan!
yes,its all normal.it means yoyr light body is expanding.your get used to it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "garimevil" <garimevil@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wadded_up_love_note" <wadded_up_love_note@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

Hey...

Hail Satan!

yes,its all normal.it means yoyr light body is expanding.your get used to it
Ok thanku for the words of wisdom guys!

~HAIL SATAN~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back