Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wierd past 2 nights-anyone have ideas about it?

Musouka

Just wanted to share some interesting things that happened the past two nights and maybe get some clarification if anyone knows what it is/was.

On Sunday night i practiced Astral Projection technique 2 (i believe) from JOS where you try to take a finger then a hand of your astral body out of your physical body...I then went to sleep and twice during the night i was awoken by the sound of CLAP CLAP.  It was like someone was standing next to my bed and made to quick claps.  I looked around and saw no one that could have made the noise (i sleep in a dorm and my roommate was asleep).

Then last night it happened again...CLAP CLAP.  It always happens when I'm drifting off to sleep/dream.  Then i was awoken again but this time something tugged at my astral left leg.  I could feel it elongate/move out of sync from physical body from the tugging.  I quickly awoke and looked down my leg to see a black shadowy form quickly make its way from my end of the bed to my roommates body.  It formed to his body like an amoeba then it came out a little as if adjusting itself and then form fitted itself again to my roommate again.  I felt no danger from it or fear but mainly curiosity as to what it was and what it was doing.  My left leg tingled after that and as i tried to go back to sleep my whole body would spasm kind of like after doing energy work.  I didn't know if it would pose a threat so i quickly engulfed my roommate and the room in blue flames (visualization) and strengthened my aura.  I'm always afraid of using the flames
especially if i don't know if a presence is good or bad.  I try to stipulate that they only burn anything that could cause me harm.

Frankly, i enjoyed it.  Although weird, i always hope that weird things like that would happen to me because one, i can test/control any fear response that comes up (which was pretty weak and under control on this one), and two, i feel like I'm doing something right when weird unexplained things happen to me.  The reason i say this is because i can't learn/experience things about the non-physical  if things of that nature don't happen to me.  And perhaps its a starting point for things to come.

As always i write my experiences/dreams in a dream journal( in notebook on my iphone actually...saves the flashlight and pencil).  Speaking of which last nights dream was one that i remembered better than all my others.  Usually i can remember vague plots and people but always unsure.

If anyone has any clues as to what was going on I'd be interested and grateful to hear them.

Ecrin Satan!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

There have been post on the forum about these types of shadows before. In general most people account them to be spiritual vampires that feed off your life energies. In my opinion if your not great with magick or banishing, then it would be best to ask either Enki or your guardian to come help you. Even if you can't preform a formal ritual, Enki will most likely come to protect you if you ask him too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Musouka <ditto6891@... wrote:

Just wanted to share some interesting things that happened the past two nights and maybe get some clarification if anyone knows what it is/was.

On Sunday night i practiced Astral Projection technique 2 (i believe) from JOS where you try to take a finger then a hand of your astral body out of your physical body...I then went to sleep and twice during the night i was awoken by the sound of CLAP CLAP.  It was like someone was standing next to my bed and made to quick claps.  I looked around and saw no one that could have made the noise (i sleep in a dorm and my roommate was asleep).

Then last night it happened again...CLAP CLAP.  It always happens when I'm drifting off to sleep/dream.  Then i was awoken again but this time something tugged at my astral left leg.  I could feel it elongate/move out of sync from physical body from the tugging.  I quickly awoke and looked down my leg to see a black shadowy form quickly make its way from my end of the bed to my roommates body.  It formed to his body like an amoeba then it came out a little as if adjusting itself and then form fitted itself again to my roommate again.  I felt no danger from it or fear but mainly curiosity as to what it was and what it was doing.  My left leg tingled after that and as i tried to go back to sleep my whole body would spasm kind of like after doing energy work.  I didn't know if it would pose a threat so i quickly engulfed my roommate and the room in blue flames (visualization) and strengthened my aura.  I'm always afraid of using the flames
especially if i don't know if a presence is good or bad.  I try to stipulate that they only burn anything that could cause me harm.

Frankly, i enjoyed it.  Although weird, i always hope that weird things like that would happen to me because one, i can test/control any fear response that comes up (which was pretty weak and under control on this one), and two, i feel like I'm doing something right when weird unexplained things happen to me.  The reason i say this is because i can't learn/experience things about the non-physical  if things of that nature don't happen to me.  And perhaps its a starting point for things to come.

As always i write my experiences/dreams in a dream journal( in notebook on my iphone actually...saves the flashlight and pencil).  Speaking of which last nights dream was one that i remembered better than all my others.  Usually i can remember vague plots and people but always unsure.

If anyone has any clues as to what was going on I'd be interested and grateful to hear them.

Ecrin Satan!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back