Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wierd Encounter

korbenloosemore

When I was about 8, I remember waking up to see this dark figure at the end of my bed, I do not remember everything it said, but had something to do with an Egyptian tomb and stealing or something like that. The only reason I remember this is because it sacred me shitless,but only remember glimpses of it.
It did not look like an Alien grey or some lizard freak, just some random thing that looked like a person, and had a pretty deep voice,and recently, I have had some messed up glimpses of what could be the same thing in reflections, good thing this is very rare.Is this another enemy that i have not heard of.

Also, what does a grey and a reptilian look like,and is it a "your know when you see it" situation.I heard greys have wierd heads and reptilians are pretty much like lizard people.

Also is there something called Nordic or something like that?

Satan our creator is a Nordic ET as are most of our Gods. There are also Nordics who are the enemy of Humans and Satan. They are the same race.
This page has some infomation, not all of it is 100% acurate. The elohim I believe are also part of the Nordic race I think all or most of the Human like ET's listed are the same race.

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html

There are enemy Nordics, also of the enemy are the greys and the reptilians. These beings also create astral thoughtforms to frighten people and delude people. The 'ugly' and frightening beings people sometimes encounter and wrongly believe to be Demons are mostly enemy thoughforms.
There are also lower orders of Demons which are on Satans side who act as Gaurdians. 'Bes from ancient Egypt, 'Gargoyle looking beings' the movie the excorsist had one of our Demons in it Pazuzu portrayed as Evil. He is not Evil and this movie was a load of bullshit. angels are also enemy thoughtforms some are also enemy nordics.

Also this planet so called nibiru is also bullshit you might see that mentioned on a lot of websites.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "korbenloosemore" <korbenloosemore@... wrote:

When I was about 8, I remember waking up to see this dark figure at the end of my bed, I do not remember everything it said, but had something to do with an Egyptian tomb and stealing or something like that. The only reason I remember this is because it sacred me shitless,but only remember glimpses of it.
It did not look like an Alien grey or some lizard freak, just some random thing that looked like a person, and had a pretty deep voice,and recently, I have had some messed up glimpses of what could be the same thing in reflections, good thing this is very rare.Is this another enemy that i have not heard of.

Also, what does a grey and a reptilian look like,and is it a "your know when you see it" situation.I heard greys have wierd heads and reptilians are pretty much like lizard people.

Another thing I want to say about the enemy nordics. When your new they will try to trick you into thinking they are Demons. Outward appearances when you are not yet sensitive to energy and can tell the difference can be confusing. I have encountered them a few times and what I can tell you if you can feel energy they feel very different to Satan and our Gods. One showed up to me one night and tried to give the impression he was Satan but didn't say it. He stood over me looking down with a very 'plastic' looking forced expression it wasn't quite a smile it was something weird. His energy was very stiff and no kidding I felt that he was disgusted at being in my presence he looked very fake.
I was in the shower when this happened, and it scared me. He stared at me in a creepy way and our Gods to NOT do that. They will not show up and stare at you or invade your privacy in a way that scares you or disrespects you or makes you uncomefortable.

I have had short visits by Our Gods at times when I was relaxing and drawing, doing some art and listening to music, a song would come on random and I could feel the energy of who it was and they were enjoying a moment with me, just stopping in to sort of say Hi and check out my drawing (I was drawing Andras one night and this happened) it was very natural and it was like having a good friend drop in for a visit. Nothing fake, nothing like being looked down on or something like that. In ritual and serious matters encounters are formal and serious but at times you may get a friendly visit you won't always see them but you can usually feel their presence or notice a sign around you they are there. When I say visit it is astral not that the physically show up. As you meditate more it will be easier to understand. They also sometimes communicate in dreams.

I hope that helps.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Satan our creator is a Nordic ET as are most of our Gods. There are also Nordics who are the enemy of Humans and Satan. They are the same race.
This page has some infomation, not all of it is 100% acurate. The elohim I believe are also part of the Nordic race I think all or most of the Human like ET's listed are the same race.

There are enemy Nordics, also of the enemy are the greys and the reptilians. These beings also create astral thoughtforms to frighten people and delude people. The 'ugly' and frightening beings people sometimes encounter and wrongly believe to be Demons are mostly enemy thoughforms.
There are also lower orders of Demons which are on Satans side who act as Gaurdians. 'Bes from ancient Egypt, 'Gargoyle looking beings' the movie the excorsist had one of our Demons in it Pazuzu portrayed as Evil. He is not Evil and this movie was a load of bullshit. angels are also enemy thoughtforms some are also enemy nordics.

Also this planet so called nibiru is also bullshit you might see that mentioned on a lot of websites.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "korbenloosemore" <korbenloosemore@ wrote:

Whenever one of those scams is close to me, I definitely feel a Kundalini surge of a protective nature and many times surges of hate. No matter if I try hard to ignore or sleep the feeling is always there and my Serpent goes literally bonkers. While with Satan or other Demons, I experience a surge of bliss and their bioelectricity is far more powerful and friendly without this 'fakeness' [I know exactly what you mean] they emmit. Its like they try to get you convinced with a positive feeling on the surface and I feel behind of this layer of energy another one, pure chaotic or bordello energy as I call it. Its always wise to ask, always one must ask. If anyone is getting mentally harassed by these assholes, telepathic or whatever, I just repeat the word 'Satan' for everything they say, or totally ignore them. In my astral vision, these beings are always appeareaning as old aged Nordics or some shit, I don't know why this happens. I had many times them trying to pierce through and communicate. They have nothing but hate and disrespect. They called me 'human scum' and other things and some other gibberish sounds.

Ignoring them is the best thing you can do. From all the astral entities, if one of these scums fuck with you, they will be dealt first from all and they will arouse bad attention from the Gods immidiately. Since they go to us, given we're the noobies of the family, the Gods will turn to them immidiately anyways. So yes thats all I wanted to write.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Another thing I want to say about the enemy nordics. When your new they will try to trick you into thinking they are Demons. Outward appearances when you are not yet sensitive to energy and can tell the difference can be confusing. I have encountered them a few times and what I can tell you if you can feel energy they feel very different to Satan and our Gods. One showed up to me one night and tried to give the impression he was Satan but didn't say it. He stood over me looking down with a very 'plastic' looking forced expression it wasn't quite a smile it was something weird. His energy was very stiff and no kidding I felt that he was disgusted at being in my presence he looked very fake.
I was in the shower when this happened, and it scared me. He stared at me in a creepy way and our Gods to NOT do that. They will not show up and stare at you or invade your privacy in a way that scares you or disrespects you or makes you uncomefortable.

I have had short visits by Our Gods at times when I was relaxing and drawing, doing some art and listening to music, a song would come on random and I could feel the energy of who it was and they were enjoying a moment with me, just stopping in to sort of say Hi and check out my drawing (I was drawing Andras one night and this happened) it was very natural and it was like having a good friend drop in for a visit. Nothing fake, nothing like being looked down on or something like that. In ritual and serious matters encounters are formal and serious but at times you may get a friendly visit you won't always see them but you can usually feel their presence or notice a sign around you they are there. When I say visit it is astral not that the physically show up. As you meditate more it will be easier to understand. They also sometimes communicate in dreams.

I hope that helps.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "korbenloosemore" <korbenloosemore@ wrote:

Just a question for male Satanists, has the enemy nordics every tried to use 'females' or female thoughtforms to try and get at you? Like trying to use something you would be attracted to to trick you into letting your gaurd down?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Whenever one of those scams is close to me, I definitely feel a Kundalini surge of a protective nature and many times surges of hate. No matter if I try hard to ignore or sleep the feeling is always there and my Serpent goes literally bonkers. While with Satan or other Demons, I experience a surge of bliss and their bioelectricity is far more powerful and friendly without this 'fakeness' [I know exactly what you mean] they emmit. Its like they try to get you convinced with a positive feeling on the surface and I feel behind of this layer of energy another one, pure chaotic or bordello energy as I call it. Its always wise to ask, always one must ask. If anyone is getting mentally harassed by these assholes, telepathic or whatever, I just repeat the word 'Satan' for everything they say, or totally ignore them. In my astral vision, these beings are always appeareaning as old aged Nordics or some shit, I don't know why this happens. I had many times them trying to pierce through and communicate. They have nothing but hate and disrespect. They called me 'human scum' and other things and some other gibberish sounds.

Ignoring them is the best thing you can do. From all the astral entities, if one of these scums fuck with you, they will be dealt first from all and they will arouse bad attention from the Gods immidiately. Since they go to us, given we're the noobies of the family, the Gods will turn to them immidiately anyways. So yes thats all I wanted to write.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

I hope that helps.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Well that could be directed at anyone because some women are attracted to other women. The enemy will use whatever tactic to try to deceive Satan's people. They know their time is running out. They will use family, friends and strangers that's why the meditations and spiritual growth is so important. So we can sense or tell the difference. Always know to whom "they" have allegiance.  

Hail Satan! Hail Foras!
Be us wise and keep, that we not be deceived by the enemy!

On Nov 14, 2012, at 11:03 AM, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:
  Just a question for male Satanists, has the enemy nordics every tried to use 'females' or female thoughtforms to try and get at you? Like trying to use something you would be attracted to to trick you into letting your gaurd down?

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

I hope that helps.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back